Finally home

Of Angels and Demons

 

“Do you boys have any idea how dangerous that was!?” The boys had been sitting there receiving an almost half hour long lecture that is until Heechul snapped. “Yes we do! Do you have any idea how much more dangerous it would’ve been had we waited another week or two for your plan? Huh!?” he asked the Grandfathers.

“The twins were being harmed, Ryeowook and the four of us were in pain! Yeah it was dangerous but we saved a lot of people by destroying that place present and future. There was a good chance that the girls would have been killed if we waited any longer and don’t forget we brought back two of your grandsons that you didn’t even know had gone missing!” (yes, the boys had found out at breakfast that Zhou Mi and Henry were their cousins.)

--

Meanwhile the girls were waking up.

Sen first, She looked around the new room and noticed the note on the table. “Sen and Sai, we didn’t want you to freak out if no one was in the room when you woke. Henry and Seasoning are fine, their room is actually the room to the right of yours…” {Seasoning?}

“Oh! Sai you’re up” “yup, is Seasoning supposed to be Zhou Mi?” “Yeah I think that part is from Heechul” “hehe he would wouldn’t he? What’s the rest say?” “Ah that they want us to stay in bed and rest, and to call them when we wake.” {Um yeah I don’t want to rest} “Neither do I, walk around?”

Sai nods as the two ventured out of the room leaning on each other for support. The two heard yelling and followed the voices to the room. “…grandsons that you didn’t even know had gone missing!” The other two sets of twins immediately sensed their presence and turned to look at them.

“Is everything alright?” Sen asked catching everyone else’s attention as Hangeng and Eunhyuk went to them to help support them. “Yes, but you’re supposed to be resting” Heechul replied. “Yes, but we would only get weaker if we stayed in bed all day.”

“Oh my…” “What is it Gran” Donghae asked. “Could you boys bring those two here please?” Hangeng and Eunhyuk helped the girls over to the grandmothers. “You two are a spitting image of your mother” ‘Gran’ said nodding her head. “Nani?” they asked. “What are your names girls?” “I’m Sen and this is Sai”

“Dear no more lecturing the boys, they did a very well job. Like Heechul said they brought back two of their cousins. But what he didn’t know was that their two friends that they also saved are in fact their baby sisters. That goes for you too” she said to the other grandfather.

“Bwoh!?” was pretty much the reaction of all the boys in the room. “Honto?” “Yes Sai dear we are your family. It’s a shame we hadn’t found each other sooner.” “Ah soka” Sen replied nodding. “Um Sen?” “Yeah Mimi?” she asked turning to him. “Why is your ear bleeding?” Both Sen and Ryeowook pointed to her twin. Sen then leaned towards her sister and whispered in her ear “damarinasai.”

Everyone watched as that seemed to break Sai’s trance. Sai looked at her sister “Yabai! Omo Sen, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to.” “I know” her twin replied right before her legs gave out and Hangeng swept her up in his arms.

Ignoring everyone’s worried exclamations over what just happened to her, Sen turned her gaze to Heechul {Please don’t say it. We know what our limitations are. I just wasn’t expecting that news which would cause my sister to go off shouting and screaming in my head.} Heechul just nodded and smiled when she yawned.

He then asked Teuk and Geng to bring Sen back to her room and brought Sai along with EunHae to find food for her and her…well their sister. The grandparents managed to convince the others to find other things to do and to leave the girls alone as introductions and getting to know each other better could wait until they were more fully healed.

--

Geng laid Sen on her bed and stepped a side as Leeteuk started to lay another healing over her. “You know” she said “It’s nice to finally be ‘yawn’ home, after all the searching. And to finally meet the rest. Yet you’re not whole, not quite complete yet, there is still a piece missing…” Sen finished cryptically as she drifted off to sleep leaving the two boys utterly confused when Sai and the other three walked into the room.

Sai who had heard what her sister had said just grinned and shrugged when the two gave her questioning looks hoping she would be able to elaborate on what her twin had said. “Don’t worry you’ll know more later” was all she said before climbing back into bed.