Fight?

Of Angels and Demons

 

The HanChul and EunHae twins literally dropped whatever they were doing which caught the other brothers’ attention. “What’s wrong?” Kangin asked. “The girls” there was a scream and they all took off in the direction of the cafeteria.

--

The twins had been in the cafeteria discussing their history assignment when a hand slammed on the table. They looked up at the owner of the hand “Can we help you?” Sen asked.

“I heard you two insulted my sister?”

Sen glanced at Sai then back to the guy “Are you sure it was us?” he stepped to the side revealing Kyoko and they rolled their eyes “That’s them” and Sen was jerked out of her seat “This is for insulting my sister” he said as he pulled his arm back “What a man you are it takes guts to hit a girl” he stopped and loosened his grip “Or did your sister forget to mention that part?” he let Sen go completely “Is this true sis?” Kyoko squeaked.

“Good choice” Sen straightened her shirt “Otherwise you’d be dead. It’s not our fault your sister is dumb enough to hit on two fourteen year old girls she mistook for guys.”

‘Smack!’ he had slapped her, though this didn’t slow Sen down as she immediately kicked him in the stomach. Kyoko screamed and her brother and a bunch of his friends launched themselves at Sen who was backed up by Sai.

The onlookers watched as Heechul and Hangeng calmly walked up to the fight.

“This looks fun” Heechul smirked as he tapped one of the guys on the shoulder “mind if we join?” The guy looked back and his eyes widened in fear before Heechul knocked him out. The two fought their way to the girls while the rest pulled guys out of the fight, which ended about as fast as it started and everyone had a hold on someone. Kyoko’s brother stood there in shock as Hangeng and Heechul looked over their sisters, both girls had a cut on their cheek and Sen had a busted lip. The two were sure to have a couple bruises later.

Heechul hissed and turned his dark gaze on the brother but it was Hangeng who spoke. “Didn’t you learn anything from last time? You don’t mess with our family. Where do you get off beating up our sisters?”

The guys visibly gulped “Th..they’re your sisters?” The boys nodded and he turned to his own sister “Kyoko… why didn’t you tell me they were related?” She shrugged and he turned back “I apologize for my sisters stupidity” she shrieked and he ignored her “and for what happened if I had known I wouldn’t have come here today. If it’s alright with you we’ll leave now.”

“Keep your family away from ours in the future and we’ll be cool.”

Leeteuk and Siwon picked up the girls and everyone headed for home. “We’re fine!” the twins struggled to be set down once they were home. Leeteuk and Siwon set them on the couch and the two glared at each other having a private argument. Leeteuk cleared his throat gaining their attention “Would you please tell us why you were fighting?”

“Kyoko and her brother started it. Apparently we offended her during our last encounter. 'tch' Funny how it took so long for her to act on it.” Sai stood up “And you are partially to blame!” she rounded on Heechul shocking everyone as she wasn’t the one to get into it with Heechul.

“Well this is new” Kangin muttered to Kibum who nodded and watched the new development.

“What did I do?!” Heechul was also on his feet.

“If she hadn’t started channeling you we would’ve gotten out of that without a scratch!” Sai then turned her back on Heechul to face her twin before he had time to retort. “And you! Why did you have to go and say that last bit?”

Sen gave her a blank look before breaking her silence “Don’t tell me you didn’t have fun, it’s been awhile since we’ve had a good fight even if it was short lived” she smirked “And besides it’s not like I killed anyone this time…”

“What do you mean this time?” Shindong asked and she shrugged “Why don’t you ask Sai she seems pretty vocal today.”

Hangeng took hold of her shoulder and looked her in the eye. “Sen you brought it up. Did you kill anyone?” Her face hardened as she stared at him for a few minutes before she spoke in a low voice “We did live on the streets for sometime and it was one guy in self defense. Heh I’m not a monster if that’s what you’re thinking” she said bitterly as a tear escaped from her eye and Hangeng rested his forehead against hers “It’s okay” he said before pulling her into a hug.

“Thank god she’s back” Sai said quietly and Donghae hugged her.

“What just happened?” Yesung asked and Ryeowook shivered “I don’t think you want to know.”

Everyone who had been standing sat back down and Sen drifted off in Hangeng’s lap. “I’ll explain a couple things" Sai said from her spot on the floor.

“We both can hold our own in a fight especially if we’re together though out of the two of us I’d say Sen is the warrior. As for what just happened I’m pretty sure that between the two of us she has a bit more demon in her which correlates with what just happened. She has different levels; she can go from her normal self to channeling Heechul, which isn’t always a bad thing it just depends on the situation and finally the dark level which you just saw. Though the longer she stays in that -let’s say mode- the darker she gets. It doesn’t happen often and she’s aware of it so don’t be surprised if she starts apologizing profusely when she wakes up.”

“She didn’t seem much different from her bad mood stubborn attitude” Kyuhyun pointed out.

“She was on the edge. I think that if Hangeng hadn’t touched her she would’ve gotten worse. I’m sure Ryeowook could tell you some of what was going on.”

All eyes turned to Ryeowook and he shivered again “It was nothing good, I can tell you that”

“Sai” a quiet voice said. Sai opened her arms and Sen jumped out of Hangeng’s lap startling the boys. And Sai laughed at their reaction as she held her older sister in her arms. 

 



 

Back again ^^

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you to those who are still reading this.

- Fayt