Special 3 (end)

Our Silly Yet Sweet Love

“heyy Yunho! What are you doing~” asked Junsu when he saw Yunho at the corridor of his faculty.

“nothing much..my class is cancelled..so I thought I want to have lunch together with Jaejoong. You just finished your class, right? Where’s Jaejoong?”

“Jaejoong? He’s gone back already..he went to his workplace,I think..”

“wait..workplace? what do you mean? Is he taking a part time job?”

“yea~ I think so..something like that..you don’t know about that?”

‘WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!’ Yunho screamed in his heart.

“I better go ask Jaejoong later..thanks Junsu..see ya again..”

As Yunho walked away, he keep thinking about Jaejoong.

‘part time job? He didn’t told me about this’ I thought he said he helped his friend...Jaejoong definitely is lying to me...damn~ what is happening actually?! I better call him’

*beep beep The person you call is not available. Please leave your message after the tone”

‘Damn!’

Yunho tried again but it was the same.. Jaejoong is not picked up his phone.

‘This gonna make me crazy..I don’t want to have a misunderstanding about Jaejoong..I don’t want to make the same mistake like last time..but urghh~ this is so frustrating~’

~

Several hours later, Yunho tried to call Jaejoong again and this time the ringing tone got connected..and after a while Jaejoong’s voice can be heard.

“Yunho? What is it?”

“I just thought it’s been a while..you want to come to my house tomorrow? We can watch some movies or something..you can sleep over at my house..I don’t have anything to do on weekends.....well, that’s only if you’re free..” said Yunho.

‘be patient Yunho for a day..tomorrow you will ask Jaejoong straightly loud and clear about everything..’ said Yunho in his heart.

“Yea! Sure, Yunho...I will come tomorrow..after all, I have WHOA!! Wait wait!! I’ll call you later Yunho..okbye.”

*Beep beep beep

“Jae....joong?” he stared at his phone screen.. “he hang up on me..what the~ and...I think I heard a women’s voice just now..”

“yoooo Yunho!!”

Yunho startled when he felt his back was getting hit by something and it was Leah..

“urghh~ youuu~”

“oh ho ho ho hoo~ someone is in a bad mood~ what is it? Jaejoong deprived? You possessive freak! Hahaha~”

‘well..thank you for saying that out loud, Leah.”

“no problem.. have you eaten? Come on! Since Jaejoong cannot entertain his possessive lover..lets eat together shall we! I pay! Haha..”

Yunho sighed heavily but still followed Leah to the cafe.

~~

The next day...when Jaejoong arrived at Yunho’s house..without even waiting for Jaejoong to say something, Yunho pulled Jaejoong inside the house, to the living room and tossed him on a couch.

“whoa~ Yun..Yunho?” said Jaejoong, startled.

“I’ve reached my limit..” said Yunho as he grabbed tightly Jaejoong’s left hand.

“wh..what is it?” asked Jaejoong...still shocked when he got pinned down  by Yunho.

“Kim Jaejoong, you’re lying to me, aren’t you?” asked Yunho

“.........”

“It’s been so hard to contact you recently..and you said you was busy helping your friend in his project...fine..but Junsu told me you take part time job..so why I don’t know anything about that? Plus, last time I called you, I heard some women’s voice so who is that? Why are you lying to me?

“how...how did you find out?”

“what..so it’s true?”

“I...”

“if you don’t tell me, then lets forget about our plan today because I will punish you for this whole day..” said Yunho as he started to slipped his hands under Jaejoong’s shirt and caressed his body.

“wait wait wait! HERE!”

Yunho startled when Jaejoong show a little black box tied with a ribbon to him.

“what is this?” asked Yunho as he take the box from Jaejoong..They change to sit position on a couch.

“A present.” Said Jaejoong

“Present? But for what..today is not my birthday..it’s not our anniversary either..”

Jaejoong bite his lower lips nervously.

“can I open it?” asked Yunho again

“umm..”Jaejoong nodded.

And inside the box was a branded watch in silver colour.

“This is...”

“ You had a watch before but you didn’t wear it lately so I thought it was broken or something..so I feel like I wanna buy you a new one..” said Jaejoong softly.

“so I helped my friend at his family’s convenience store..It’s not really a part time job..it’s just for a while..and they pay me in good amount so in 2 weeks, I have enough savings to buy you a watch.”

“........” Yunho just stay silent.

“Yesterday..when you called me..I was in the shop, choosing a watch for you..that women’s voice you heard is the salesgirl who was talking to me..I afraid you would find out...”

“since when you work at your friend’s store?”

“the day after our last date...I told you I need to get up early because I have something to do..I work at my friend’s store whenever I don’t have classes so that’s why I...”

“urghhh...why...are you doing this?” said Yunho while covering his eyes using his palm.. “your actions is misleading, you know~”

Jaejoong bowed his head down, thought that Yunho was angry at him..

“I..I just want to give you a present...you also do the same thing to me, gave me a present on random days..so I thought I want to do the same too...because I..I love you..I know I’m bad at lying..but  I have to..if not, it won’t be a surprise.. I’m sorry..please don’t get angry...” said Jaejoong softly..his eyes sting as the tears threaten to fall.

‘This is bad...I was too anxious that I was jealous over nothing..I never knew loving someone can makes me like this...my heart feels full with his love..Jaejoong never failed to make me feel like this..all the time..’ said Yunho in his heart..Yunho look at Jaejoong who is now bowing his head down..

“no..I’m not angry at you..I’m just...happy...I’m really really happy..thank you Jaejoong ah~” said Yunho softly..and Jaejoong can see that Yunho is blushing..

“I like it..this watch.. I will wear it everyday from now on..” Yunho smiled and it’s Jaejoong’s turn to blushing.

Jaejoong close his face to Yunho’s and kissed his lips gently.

“what~ is this a present too?” asked Yunho

“umm..sort of...” said Jaejoong and Yunho smiled..

“great! This is one of the best day in my life!” said Yunho and he lifted Jaejoong bridal style.

“Yun..Yunho?!”

“I received many things today..I can’t hold back anymore ..I wanna love you right now..” said Yunho as he carried Jaejoong to the room.

~~

“nghh~ ah~ Yun~  Yunho..it’s still day time~” Jaejoong closed his mouth with his hands to hold back his moans..his shirt was already on the floor.

“I can’t wait~ It’s been a while~ do you know how much I missed you~” said Yunho while busy exploring Jaejoong’s body. He kissed Jaejoong’s neck slowly and up to his lips..and they drown in the pleasure while kissing each other.

“ahh~ but~ Leah called me this morning..ngh~ she asked us to hang out together and have lunch~ I already said yes~ so we should ahhh~” Jaejoong stopped talking when Yunho so much that he can’t take it..

“Yunnn~”

“Leah can wait..but I can’t...so lets finish our things first..then we can go, ok~” said Yunho while going lower..

*I’ll let your imagination goes wild from here*

~~

“uwahhh~ what is this sudden chills on my nape~” said Leah while rubbing his nape slowly..she was getting ready to go out.

“damn~ those two lovebirds~ are they mentioning my name while doing something weird?~ I’ll kick them if they are late..ahhh~ I really should find a boyfriend soon.” said Leah as she shrugged.

//The End

*Thanks for reading.