Chapter 2

Our Silly Yet Sweet Love

The next day, Yunho go to the place where Jaejoong is waiting for him..Jaejoong called him when he has just finished his class..since they are in different major, they have different class schedules. Yunho takes this chance to meet him so that he can ask properly to Jaejoong about what’s going on in his mind..

When he arrives there, Jaejoong is waiting for him with a box of lunch in his hands.,he smiles when Yunho come towards him..Yunho try to control his feelings as calm as he can..

“Yunho...I make lunch for you...let’s eat together..” said Jaejoong , showing the lunch box..

“sure..”

While Jaejoong opening the lunch box for both of them, Yunho started to ask him..

“where are you yesterday’s evening?” he calmly asked.

“huh? I...I already told you right..I have discussion with Junsu and my other group members yesterday..” said Jaejoong, trying to cover his stuttering voice.

Yunho already start to feel irritated..Jaejoong still saying the same lie to him..his patience is disappeared little by little..

“I will ask one more time...where are you yesterday’s evening, Jaejoong?” asked Yunho with cold expression on his face, same with his voice..

Jaejoong stopped from what he’s doing and looked at Yunho..his hands trembling and he bite his lips....his eyes flickered as if he were afraid...Jaejoong keep his silent, not saying anything even a word..

“do I need to repeat my question again?” Yunho is now in his commanding strict tone.

“I....I...”

“You what, Jaejoong..” asked Yunho again, still in his strict tone..

“I met Junsu yesterday and he was with Yoochun that evening...he said they don’t have any discussion...why you lie to me? Are you really cheating behind my back, Jaejoong?” asked Yunho

“no...no Yunho..it’s not like that...” said Jaejoong softly, tears began to fall from his eyes..

“then what? We rarely meet these few weeks, each time I asked you out after our classes, you came out with so many excuses..and I noticed you’re not wearing our bracelet anymore..you don’t like me anymore? Am I the only one who’s in love right here? If you want to break up, just tell straightly to me, you don’t have to act like this!”  he yelled..

“ no Yunho..please trust me..it’s not like that...I..” Jaejoong tried to reach Yunho with his hands but without a second thought, Yunho just knocked his hands aside..Jaejoong was lost for words..he step back with a hurt expression..Yunho being even more irritated because he realized he was too much...but it’s too late, it’s already happened.

“Just forget it...I’m leaving..I don’t feel like want to eat..” Yunho turned his back and left...leaving Jaejoong alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch time, Yunho didn’t see Jaejoong around the campus anymore..he started to get worried...he sighed heavily...he felt guilty the moment he left Jaejoong..he’s not supposed to yelled at Jaejoong like that..he doesn’t even give Jaejoong any chance to explain...he wants to apologise but now Jaejoong was nowhere to be seen..he know who he’s going to ask..