Chapter 1

Our Silly Yet Sweet Love

Yunho is currently in a bad mood. He is irritated. He sit at one place at the university’s cafeteria just to waste some time before his next class. He recalled back what had happened half an hour ago. He met Jaejoong, his boyfriend to asked him to have lunch together but that guy rejected his offer with excuse that he have group discussion. He‘s not supposed to get angry if it’s the first time but the problem is now for the past 2 weeks, Jaejoong  always rejected his invitation with the same excuses...group discussion, assignments, need to help the lecturers or whatever...and for the past 2 weeks also, he’s never going on a date with Jaejoong because they rarely meet..this is why Yunho feels so frustrated.

Talking about that, Yunho noticed Jaejoong started to avoid him since he gave the couple bracelet to him as a present for their 6 months in relationship. Many things playing on his mind right now, is he already tired of him? Does he hate the bracelet that he gave? But if he don’t like it, he just need to tell him, he don’t actually mind...does Jaejoong’s feeling is not the same like the way he do?

“ahhhh!! This is so frustrating..” He scratching his head roughly.

Then, he remembered something again, recently, Jaejoong is quite close with this one girl..her name is Leah..he knows she is Jaejoong’s friend because Jaejoong already told him about her but these past few days, he always saw Jaejoong with that girl going out together after class..

“Jaejoong, are you cheating behind me?” said Yunho while grasping tightly his palm. All feelings mixed together...anger, curious, irritated, sad..

Talking about the devil, Yunho saw Leah who’s just coming to the cafeteria with Junsu, one of Jaejoong’s friend also..

“heyyy Yunho! Are you alone right here?” said Leah when she saw Yunho sitting alone..

“hai Leah, hai Junsu~ yup, I’m alone..can’t you see~..” Yunho tried his best to hide his ‘bad mood’..

“wanna join us having lunch here?” asked Leah..

“no..never mind..I gotta go now..bye..” Yunho just left both of them without hearing their reply..

“errr...is it only me or Yunho is in bad mood now?” said Junsu after several seconds Yunho left them..

“right~ I thought it’s only me who feel that way...I wonder what happened..” said Leah back to Junsu..

“maybe he and Jaejoong have a fight?”

“huh? what kind of  fight do you think they have? They are best friends,like straw and berry, like apple and pie~ what kind of reason that can lead those two to fight.. because of a girl? Hmph I don’t believe that~  whatever..I’m hungry..let’s go.”

Junsu just looked weirdly at Leah before he followed her to buy their lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho walks slowly, feeling lazy to go to the lecture hall...he sighed heavily..then from a far, he saw Jaejoong who’s talking with his friends at the end of the corridor..

“Jaejoong!!!”

Jaejoong turn his head to the familiar voice that calling his name..he smiles.

“Yunho ah~”

Yunho went towards him, replying his smile..

“Are you done with your class today?” asked Yunho.

“umm..yeah..” said Jaejoong softly.

“Are you free this evening? can you wait for me after my class? We can go somewhere..” said Yunho

Jaejoong started to feel uneasy...and Yunho noticed his face expression..

“ummm...sorry Yunho..I have group discussion for my next assignment..and I already promised Junsu to go...so...I’m sorry..I can’t...maybe next time..”

“Are you really busy these days? We rarely meet you know..”  said Yunho, still not satisfied..

“I....I’m sorry..I will call you once I’m not busy...”

“If you say so...and one more thing,  where is the bracelet that I gave to you? You’re not wearing it today..” he deliberately asked..

Jaejoong’s face change a little pale..He hold his wrist..

“err..I kinda in a rush this morning so I forgot to wear it before I go out...” said Jaejoong..trying to avoid Yunho’s stare.

“I see.....gotta go..late for class..” said Yunho before he left.

“o...okay..take care..”

When Yunho already disappeared from his view, he just sighed heavily..”I’m sorry, Yunho..”

In the lecture hall, Yunho don’t give any attention to the lecturer in front..he is busy thinking about some other things.

“You lie, Jaejoong..I don’t see you wear that bracelet since last 2 weeks..I only see you wear it about 2 or 3 times...just say that you don’t appreciate it then I don’t need to feel this frustrated...”

Yunho touched the same silver bracelet at his own wrist..”Looks like you don’t love me like the way I love you huh~”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening, when Yunho was on his way to go home, he saw Junsu walking together with Yoochun..

“Junsu ah!!” Yunho called

“oh hai Yunho!!” Junsu and Yoochun stop for a while..

“where are you going? I thought you have group discussion with Jaejoong..” said Yunho..

“huh?? What group discussion?” Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other before they looked at Yunho’s face again.

“Jaejoong said he have group discussion with you..” asked Yunho again..

“are you sure Yunho? We don’t have any discussion to do, in fact I don’t see Jaejoong this evening since the last class..”

“what?”

“how about you ask Jaejoong when you meet him? I have plan with Yoochun now..gotta go..see you tomorrow..” said Junsu..he pull Yoochun’s hand and walk away together.

“Kim Jaejoong, are you really cheating on me..” his hands grasp tightly.

p/s: hahaha...please excuse my appearance in this fanfic..keke~ ;P