Chapter 4

Our Silly Yet Sweet Love

At one place in the park, a pretty guy was on his hands and knees searching for something in the bushes..he was sweating but he doesn’t care..he still not giving up searching for his precious thing.

“no...no..not here...not here too...where is it? Oh god, please help me...I’m sure I lost it somewhere in this park...I realized I lost it after I came back from the group picnic last two weeks...hhahh~ I’m so careless...did someone already took it...”

He stands for a while just to take a short break from his aching back...he sighed again...

“should I just give up searching and tell Yunho honestly? I already try to find it almost 2 weeks..but...will Yunho get more angry with me? What to do?”

His tears threaten to fall again..

“silly you...why you so careless, Kim Jaejoong?”  Jaejoong mad to himself..

“Jaejoong!!”

One voice call Jaejoong’s name make him startled..he turn his back to look at the person who just called him..

“Yun..Yunho? how did you....” before he able to finished his words, Yunho run towards him and hug him tightly..

“why don’t you just tell me Jaejoong....how long have you been here searching for that bracelet...”  said Yunho softly..

Jaejoong hug him back and grab tightly Yunho’s clothes...the tears began to fall from his eyes..

“I’m sorry...I lost the bracelet...I lost it here...I tried to find it but still....I’m sorry...I’m sorry..” said Jaejoong while sobbing.

Yunho’s chest tightened when he saw Jaejoong’s trembling lips and tearing eyes.. he hold both of Jaejoong cheeks and gently wiped the tears..so that was what he’d come to look for every day..

“you just need to tell me you know~ it’s okay..I will give you another..” said Yunho

“but...but..you gave specially for me..you work hard in your part time job just to buy it for me....and I....I lost it several day after you gave it to me...I don’t know how to tell you..I’m scared you will get angry..that’s why....I tried to search for it...I was so careless...I’m really sorry...” Jaejoong tried his best to explain in his sobbing state.

“heyyy~ I told you it’s okayy..I’m not angry okay...please stop crying..it’s okay...it’s okay...” Yunho hug him again..

“you are so silly...but that makes me silly too...and here I thought you don’t like me as your boyfriend...that you already have someone’s else..” said Yunho again.

“no I’m not..I love only you..” said Jaejoong..

Yunho just chuckled..This was an adorable side of Jaejoong that he love the most...clumsy yet so cute..silly yet so sweet..

“I know... I love only you too...”

“you really...not mad at me?” said Jaejoong while cutely rubbing his eyes..he already stopped crying..

“no..I’m not...dont worry about it..lets buy another couple bracelet again, okay?”

“umm..okay..”said Jaejoong, giving him a sweet smile.

“hmmm..is your parent at home?” asked Yunho while scratching his head..

“no...they are outstation for their job..why?” asked Jaejoong back..

“I...miss you..I mean...we rarely meet or even talk to each other this past weeks because of this matter...so I...miss you..” said Yunho softly.

Jaejoong was blushing hard..he knows what the real meaning behind Yunho’s words..

“umm..I miss you too..Yunho..” said Jaejoong shyly..

Yunho smiled at Jaejoong..he touched Jaejoong’s cheeks and gently caress it..he give a light peck to Jaejoong’s lips and smile again..then, they walk away together.

The two of them realized no matter what happens, even just a tiny little matter, it can deepening their bond..they just need to put more trust on each other in their relationships...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Late evening, Leah was currently hang out with Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin at the small park near the campus..Leah just keep his silent while the other 3 guys talking to each other..She excuse herself  just to take a walk  near the small ponds.

“when boys get together..they just talking about weird stuffs..hhhahh~ I should follow my girl friends to the mall when they asked me just now...” said Leah to herself..

While she walks slowly, she saw something shining near the bushes..she went to the bushes and take the shining thing out that slightly buried in the soil.

“a silver bracelet?”

She look closely at the bracelet..then she remembered about Jaejoong who told her about the bracelet he lost..

“hakk~ Jaejoong said the bracelet is in silver colour..so I guess this must be it...I found it...hehehe~ lucky me..I must tell him and give it to him tomorrow..” she said while nodding her heads.

“woahh~ this bracelet looks nice...”  She look closely again at the bracelet..

“heyy~ this is a couple bracelet, right~ I saw this in magazine...why Jaejoong has this couple bracelet...” she thinks for a while..

“wait wait wait...does that mean Jaejoong have a girlfriend??!!! And he didn’t tell me!!!! Damn you, Jaejoong...you better get ready with your explanation.. how come you didn’t tell me~ I’m your friend hereeee~”

“hold on...I feel like I have seen this bracelet before...where is it..”

Then suddenly, the moment when Yunho grab her hands last morning flashed into her mind..”

“if I’m not mistaken..Yunho wear the same silver bracelet..similar like this..”

She looked back at the bracelet in her hands.

“wait a minute...

...Jaejoong lost a bracelet...

...he said it’s precious...

..couple bracelet...

...Yunho wear the same bracelet...

...that conversation with Yunho today....”

She tried to process all the information in her mind....several minutes later, suddenly, her eyes get bigger..

“Hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile..

“what’s wrong, Yunho?”

“I don’t know~ suddenly I feel chills all over my body..”

“really? when you mention that..I feel the same too..just now..”

THE END~~~

 

p/s: hello hello~ thanks guise for your subscribe and comments...sorry, just a short fanfic..but I hope you enjoy reading it..hihi..how my special appearance in this ff? haha...dun worry..I'm gonna support them...just need to punish them for keeping secret from me..hmph~ XD lets meet again for my next ff...*new idea is coming..hoho~*