Special 2

Our Silly Yet Sweet Love

The next day, Yunho waited for Jaejoong in front of his house. It’s almost 10pm and there’s no light on in Jaejoong’s house. He tried to call Jaejoong but he not picked up his phone so Yunho decided to wait a little bit more.

“Yun..Yunho?” Jaejoong shocked when he saw a familiar figure leaning against a car in front of his house.

“Heyy~” Yunho stands straight when he saw Jaejoong.

“wh..what are you doing here, Yunho? Is there anything happened?” asked Jaejoong..

“well..no.. nothing..I just..want to met you.” Said Yunho

Jaejoong just bite his lower lips..

“your parent is not home?” asked Yunho

“no..they went out to visit our relative’s house....ummm..how long have you been waiting here...I can make you some coffee..” said Jaejoong but he didn’t look straightly at Yunho.

“not too long but..yea~ sure..” said Yunho and follow Jaejoong to get inside the house.

“You don’t look too good..are you okay?” asked Jaejoong while giving a mug filled with warm coffee to Yunho.

“well..I don’t know...I tried to call this certain someone but he never picked up his phone and I also can’t get hold to him even in campus...” said Yunho while staring at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong avoid his stare and smiled awkwardly..

“umm...I..”

“where are you going just now?” asked Yunho

“ehh? I..I helped my friend to run some errands...” said Jaejoong, still not looking at Yunho.

“For this whole week? What kind of errands?” asked Yunho again.

“umm..helped him in his research project, something like that..”

Yunho stared at Jaejoong again..he don’t want to ask more question..if that is what Jaejoong said, then he will trust him.

“I...I’m sorry..” said Jaejoong when Yunho didn’t say anything more.

“no..it’s okay..I just..well..I just miss you..and you not picked up my call recently each time I tried to call you..so I’m getting worried..” said Yunho..

“I’m sorry..I turned my phone into silent mode so that’s why I didn’t realized your calls..I’m sorry..please don’t get angry..Yunho..”

“well~ if you give me a kiss or something, my mood might get better..”said Yunho.

Jaejoong bite his lower lips while looking at Yunho and Yunho can see that Jaejoong was blushing a little. It was his intention to teased Jaejoong.

Then, Jaejoong take the mug away from Yunho’s grip and put in on the table. Slowly, he closed his body towards Yunho and gently kissed Yunho on the lips.

“like this? Feel better?” asked Jaejoong softly while looking at Yunho’s eyes with his red blushing face.

‘oh my.. this is so cute..I want to more!” said Yunho in his heart.

“yeah..I feel better..but I don’t think it’s enough..” said Yunho while grabbing Jaejoong’s waist closed to him.. “one more time?”

“you meanie~” Jaejoong pouted in embarrassment but he closed his lips with Yunho’s again and this time Yunho didn’t let him to end it quickly. Yunho hold Jaejoong’s nape softly and pulled it closer to deepen the kiss.

“nghh~ Yun~ I can’t breathe..”

“sorry..” Yunho smiled and caressed Jaejoong’s hair..he sighed while hugging Jaejoong’s body.

“then~ how about tomorrow? Or the day after that? Can we meet?”

“ehh? Sorry Yunho.. I will be busy this few days...just a few days.”

“is it really important?”

“umm..err..yea..important..”

Yunho sighed again.. “okay then..”

As he resting his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder, Yunho can’t help it but still feel that Jaejoong is keeping a secret from him. Is helping his friend’s project really that important? The jealousy started to fulfil himself.

 

*The original idea is from one of the manga I read so credit to them..but of course i change it in my own story..thanks for reading.