Epilogue

Our Silly Yet Sweet Love

Leah pov

Currently..in one place at our university cafeteria..I sit properly while staring intensely at the 2 guys who sit in front of me..if staring intensely can kill someone, then I bet this 2 guys already long gone...but I wonder why they didn’t even realized  it...in fact, right now, they are talking to each other oh~ so sweetly..the taller guy whispered something to the other guy who is later blushing a little..wait a minute..they know I’m in front of them right? Or they already forgot that...

Well..forget it..I’m the one who asked them to have lunch together with me..they gladly accept it and saying that it’s hard to see me this past 3 days..I can’t tell them that I purposely avoid them because of my shock state in knowing their big secret, right?  I’m kinda in a state where I put all the puzzles together and process it in my mind about this 2 guys..and I can’t believe it..how can I overlooked about their intimacy these past times..I thought they are just extra best best friends...but still...my precious long time friend with this jerk?..hhahhh~ 

I cleared up my throat..giving a little hint that I’m still here...They stopped from talking and laughing to each other...the taller guy, Jung Yunho just smiled amusingly while the other guy who kinda pretty as a guy, Kim Jaejoong, my friend since high school, just blushing hard and looking at me.

“Le..Leah..umm..glad that you asked me to have lunch together..because I’m about to asked you too...I bring something from home...I cooked it myself..I want you to try it too, Leah..” said Jaejoong..

Hahhh~  he still not change since I knew him..love to cook something and then bring it to his other friends..he said he like to watched his friends enjoyed his food that he cooked..Jaejoong is really nice and caring person..compatible with his pretty and feminine face... but that doesn’t mean he’s weak..he is quite strong both physically and emotionally like what a man should be..just sometimes he’s kinda sensitive inside..and he have that one weakness..hihi~

“thanks Jaejoong...looks good..can’t wait to taste it..” I said while smiling at him..and that jerk beside him is staring at me..

“wait a minute..I will put it in the plate for you...you too, Yunnie~” said Jaejoong.

Yun..Yunnie? what the heck is that name?! And what the hell with this pinky flowery atmosphere around them...

“Jaejoong..” I call him..

“Yes?”

“here...the bracelet...I found it last 3 days..it’s yours right? One of the reason why I asked to meet you today..”

“oh my god! Leah!! Yes! It’s mine..where do you find it? Yunho, look! The bracelet!! Thank you Leah..thank you so much..you’re the best..” said Jaejoong happily.

“ I know...I found it near the pond..maybe you overlooked it or something..”

“that’s good, Jaejoong..you can wear it again together with our new bracelet too..thanks Leah..” said Yunho while smiling back to Jaejoong.

“ye..yeah~ no problem..” I said..

And here we go again..the same blissful atmosphere around them..and I staring intensely again at them, releasing my dark aura..Kim Jaejoong~~ youuuuu~

Finally, Jaejoong aware of my aura around me and look at me.

“Le...Leah?”

“Kim Jaejoong...I guess you just forgot that you have something to tell and explain to me...am I right?” I look at the bracelet in his hands then at Yunho’s hands, giving sign that I already know something about them.

Jaejoong who realized what my words mean just look at me with guilty..then he look back at Yunho..

“what? You didn’t tell her? Just tell her..don’t worry~” said Yunho.

I stare back at Jaejoong..waiting for his explanation..well, I’m not that angry honestly..just acting like I am~

“Le..Leah..Yunho and I..we...we have that kind of relationships...we are dating...we love each other!....sorry..for not telling you this earlier...I..I’m afraid that you will feel disgusted and don’t want to be my friend anymore..” said Jaejoong softly..

“Disgusted!” I raised my voice...and Jaejoong flinched a little..I smiled a bit then I tell him softly..

“and why would I feel disgusted? Do you think I’m that bad? Of course I’m not...I don’t have any problem with this kind of thing you know~ Love is love..it doesn’t matter, Jaejoong~”

“Leah? Really? You mean that?” asked Jaejoong..seems not believe in what I just said to him..

“of course I mean that..I’m just a bit disappointed because you didn't tell me..I’m your friend, you know~”

“sorry Leah..I’m really sorry..I didn’t mean to keep it a secret from you..I’m just afraid..” said Jaejoong.

“well~ well~ it’s okay now..it’s okayyy~” I said..reassure him

“so we’re good?” asked Jaejoong..

“yeah..we’re good..” I said then start to munch the food.

Jaejoong smiled while looking at me then to Yunho..

After a while, Jaejoong asked me again..

“Leah..you seems doesn’t look to shock when I’m telling you about this..”

“hah? Hahahaaa..don’t worry..I already expected you will be this kind of person..” I said...still chewing the food..

Jaejoong’s face start to change as red as tomato..

“wh...what...what do you mean, Leah??!!!” Jaejoong stands from his sits..

Yunho who almost choked on his food because of his laugh..

“Yun..Yunho..don’t laugh!” said Jaejoong, holding back his embarrassment.

Should I tell him..his weakness..or should I even call that weakness..it’s actually a hidden ability..haha~ since high school, Jaejoong is kinda have this sweet pheromones around him that attract not only girls but also guys..I already realized at that moment..people will go crazy and go after him..he is popular in school..and he didn’t even realized that!!! And guess who’s protect him from all the ‘witches’ and ‘werewolf’ at that time...yup~ it’s me..

“well~ you have that kind of pheromones, I guess~~” I laughed

Yunho just chuckled..then nodded.. “Indeed..”

“wh...what pheromones??!! Leahhh~  hakk~ Yunho~ not you too..” said Jaejoong in panic.

“well~ well~ forget about it~”  I said

“you better explain it to me, Leah~” said Jaejoong..sitting back at his place..and take his drink...Yunho also drink his mineral water.

“hehe..actually, I want to ask something else...have both of you done ‘it’?”

I guess I ask at the wrong time..both of them burst their drinks out at the same time and coughed..once again,Jaejoong stand from his sits.

“Le...Leah!!”

“I see~~ hehehe~~” I just chuckled.

“I..I didn’t say anything yet!” said Jaejoong again..but his face is blushing hard..

“I already know from your response just now..hohohooo~ I see~ I see~ ahh~ my precious friend Kim Jaejoong is no longer pure and innocent...ahhhh~”

“stop it Leah~” said Jaejoong..

Yunho just take his drink again, trying to hide his a-little-red face also..

“well~ Yunho..have you done it right? You seems so experience about this..” I asked..kinda enjoyed myself, teasing this 2 guys.

“of course I did it right! I did my best.........wait~ why should I inform this to you!!” said Yunho...his turn to looks so embarrassed..

“hohohooo~ I see~ I see~”

“Leah! Yunho! Both of you! Stop it!”

“okay~ okayyy~ I’m just teasinggg~”

“Leahhh~ youuu~  always like this to me~”  said Jaejoong, while pouting his lips.

“Jaejoong...are you happy with him?” suddenly my voice turn serious.

Jaejoong look at me..Yunho also..

“yes..I’m happy with him..I love him..and I’m sure he feels the same..” said Jaejoong softly.

I look back at Yunho.

“and I will never make him regret that..” said Yunho firmly.

“You better be, Jung Yunho.” I said back.

Wow~ I acted like Jaejoong’s mother who concern about who her son is going out with..I smiled brightly again..

“I see~ I see~ I’m glad then..you have my bless~ haha~”

“Leah~ what’s that about~~” asked Jaejoong..still looking at me..

And my day with them goes like that..talking, laughing, smiling, eating~ and I’m kinda get in into their love atmosphere~

End POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day..

“ahhh~ Yun~ not here~  ahh~” Jaejoong moaned a little..feeling Yunho’s tongue his pale neck.

“just for a while..you looks so irresistible today..Jae~” Yunho keep on kissing and Jaejoong’s lips and then down to his neck and shoulder..He can’t resist Jaejoong’s taste..so sweet.

“wh..what if..someone sees us~ we can..do this at home..ahh~” Jaejoong tried his best to hold back his moan.

“don’t worry...we are at the back of lecture hall..no one come here at this time..” said Yunho..he caressed Jaejoong’s face sofly and kissed his lips again.

“JUNG.YUN.HO!” suddenly out of nowhere, Leah appeared in front of them, disturbing their little love session.

“Hhuuahhh! Where the hell you come from?!!” asked Yunho..Both of them now tried to hide their blushing face..they wonder since when Leah standing there and how long...this is so embarrassing.

“Mr Jung Yunho, we are in the campus right now..please restrain yourself from doing any erted things here..thank you.” said Leah while looking at both of them amusingly.

Yunho just scratched his head and laughed a little..to cover his red face.

“Mr Kim Jaejoong, we’re going to be late for class if we don’t move now..thank you.” Said Leah again as she tried her best to hold back her laugh watching Jaejoong’s face.

“o..okay..let...let’s go Leah~ ” said Jaejoong softly. “I gotta go, Yunho”

“okay..I will wait for you at the main gate after class..” said Yunho..Jaejoong just nodded..Leah closed with her hands, tried to cover her laugh at the two lovebirds here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah was sitting alone..Jaejoong has gone dating with Yunho..she wants to eat something but she don’t want to eat alone..so she tried to call Changmin, the person who never said no if anyone asked him to go out and eat..but before she able to do that, the person’s name already appear on her cellphone..she pick up the call..

“yo~ changmin..lets go eat somewhere..huh? mcdonalds? New burger? Special edition? Oh~ ~ okay~ I’m ok with it..lets ask Junsu and Yoochun together since YunJae couple already have their own date.....

....what? they can’t? Whyyyy~~~

..oh~ they go for a date too? Ohh~~....

..wait whattt?!...

.............................

...........................

.........................

Hhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

THE END~

p/s: okayy~ who miss me!! put your hands up, I'm gonna count! haha~ so how is it? the special epilogue..I hope you all okay with it~ I tried my best..hihihi~ thanks for reading...and please give your comments..I'm waiting..^^ see you again for another fanfic next time~ jaa~ ^_^