The first day in SM

I'm a little DIVA???!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sent dagger to Luhan who make comfortable with the water you just gave him and unbelievably he's also having a communication with your auntie. They seem to enjoy their chatting so much and you hate it. 

Without saying any word, you step on his feet and that makes him to frown and look at you. You motion him to come with you.

He lazily get up from his seat and bowed politely to your auntie before trailing behind you.

You stop at your not so spacely balcony and when he stop his track, you immediately face him 

"What are you doing here?"

"Mollayo" he answer you straight away which cause you to widen your eyes 

"Pardon?" you raised your voice a bit

"Ufff.. This is so tiring" he scratch the back of his head and keep his eyes away from you.

"I'm going then" he turn to leave. 

"Wait! Just give me an answer first."

Without saying any word, he just leave you hanging and went over to your auntie's spot. He bid a goodbye and bowed slightly (as if a nice guy) then soon left your house.

Alot of things ran to your mind right away. You blinked continuously and tap a finger on your chin.

While you're still in the verandah your pipi come to you with a bright smile on her face. That also add up  your confusion.

Why is she so happy to see me in her? 

You seem so confused and that make your her to laugh even more.

"Waeyo?" you asked her dumbly

She stop at your side and stared at the sky.

"Who is he?" she asked, still staring at the sky.

"W-who? Th-That jerk. Erm... He is Lu Han.. Fr-from our agency"

"Oh child, I'm not asking his name. I mean 'what is he to you'" she face you and you blush madly. You quickly took your eyes away and led out a fake laugh. 

"Oh.. Pipi. He's just a senior to me. We're not that close anyhow. Err... and.. if you have nothing else to say then.. I'm leaving. Its a bit cold out here" you managed to say and left her

Yah.. Why am I like that? Maybe I'm just too shocked to see him in my house. Yeah! That's it.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Time: 4:00 a.m.

 

"lalalalala... 

Kuredo saranghae noreul saranghae

Doreon gon mallodo naega neol wonhae..

hmm..hmm..hmm..hmm.." you sang as you clean the tables and counter area. 

As today is the first day for you at SM. You're excited and at the same time nervous as well. You're the girl who is so much lacking of confidence. Sometimes, you think that lack of confidence is the thing that you inherited from your parents. The reason is that you don't wanna blame yourself.

"Oh honey, why so early?" your auntie's loud voice interrupted your peaceful wonderland. Your shoulders fell and sigh deeply.

"Wae? Are you not happy to see me?" you auntie studied your face closely. You just laugh it off and wave your hand "Aniyo. It's not like that. You continouosly grab the utensils and arranged it in a proper way.

"Then what's with that expression?" she asked agin while tying apron around her waist. 

"Truely, You're interrupting something?"

"What?" 

You stop on your work and place and hand on the table. You blew a raspberry and look at her confusing face.

"Don't tell me that you forget my first day in SM"

She snap a finger and jump slighly.

"Thats right. I almost forgot that." she beamed.

"By the way, What was I interrupting just now?" she playfully gave you a glare.

"Tsk. Forget it. Time to work" you then return back to work. 

As today is a special day for you, you decided to make several flavors of bubbletea in the hope that Sehun will come atleast for today. You hadn't contact him for 2 days and he didn't come to your shop as well. But he told you he is quite busy these days so you just patiently waited for him.

While making bubbletea with a big grin on your face, your auntie poke on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter