A small competition

I'm a little DIVA???!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah. It hurts" you yelled louder but he ignored you and fasten his face.

You try to shove your hands away but that only cause to tighten his grip. 

"Please Sehun" you pleaded.

Finally, he remove the grip and slowly turn to face you. "You've alot to explain"

You eyed him suspiciously. This is not the Sehun you know and that make you puzzled.

"What is there to explain? As you see, I'm here to practice."

He close his eyes and take a deep breath and open his eyes again, looking directly into your eyes with an unreadable expression.

"Is that you the one who get specual offer?" 

"N-nae" 

He turn quiet for a moment and you hang your head low. By seeing your expression, he soften and regret to put you in that position. He slowly lifted you up and you widen your eyes.

He put on his famous smile again and that make you relieved. 

"Sorry Yumi-ah, I'm too shock and worried. I don't know what I am doing?" he hang his head low in shame. But you lightly patted his shoulder and smile at him to enlighten up.

"Its okay sehun. Anyway I'm also mad that you didn't tell me too" you pouted which cause him to smile wider

"Oh! That is urm.." his twitch his lip in a firm line "I don't know how to say it and moreover I wanna spent time with you like a normal person" 

"And.. Do you enjoyed being a normal person, you alien?" you raised your brow playfully.

He laugh heartily and mess your hair which cause you to chase him and give him pay for it.

You run through the corridors and Sehun also run with all his effort "Yah! Are you a cheetah? How could you run that fast" he yelled

You keep on trying to reach him, not trying to give up either "Stop or else I'll sahve all your hair and make you bold"

(imagine Sehun losing his hair and become bold. LOL)

All the corridors were filled with squeeling, screaming and laughing.

As you're about to catch him, he slip into the room and you followed him immediately and catch him at last.

"Gotcha!" you grab his shirt tightly and bend at your knees, panting heavily. But when you brought yourself up you see that all the eyes in the room landed on you and you could see a burning glare from your fellow female trainees. You widen in your in shock and slowly remove your grip.

Your whole face turns red and you felt like it is going to burn and explode soon. Sehun was also in a weird position. He slowly approach s and bowed slightly "Sorry guys. Can we start it now." he asked timidly.

You, on the other hand stun at your position. You weren't able to lift up your head. 

On seeing the not so good aura, Suho clap his hands "Okay. Its time to focus. Should we begin with a competition?" he beamed trying to brighten up the atmosphere.

All of them nodded their heads eagerly. 

Sehun signal you to go to your seat and you quietly step towards it. But before you seated, Suho called you out 

"Miss Lee! Can you be the first one to show off your talents"

Oh no! I'm doomed.

You turn to face him and you see that some of them sent you a daggers but you try to act like you don't know.

"Me?" you point at yourself. You could heard some of them saying that you're a crazy kid who don't deserve to be here and some even say that you got no talents. On hearing all those things, you bit your bottom lip and stood at your position not daring to look up.

Finally, the tall guy with a big round eyes named Chanyeol bang the table hard which immediately cause them to shut up and he smiled in satisfaction. 


Good. Now lets call upon Lee Yumi to show her skills" 

geez... What am i going to do now.

With all your braveness, you force your legs towards the stage (not actually stage, it means infront all of them)

You gulp down your saliva and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter