Pipi's birthday

I'm a little DIVA???!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RING RING RING!

Your eyes shot open on hearing your alarm. You lazily get up from the bed and scratch your bodies, bending left to right and right to left. YAWN. You walk towards the bathroom with your eyes half open. 

After preparing yourself ready, you head towards the cafetaria and start your usual routines. Non stop working for 3 hours, you take a look at the door but didn't see any side of your auntie.

"Why is she not coming?" you murmured.

Then you decided to do all the things that she has to do. The customers started coming and order for themselves. You bowed at them and try your best to be quick. You clance your wristwatch which strikes 8:00 in the morning. Sighing deeply, you frown and ruffled your hair "I'm gonna be late this day"

Meanwhile, your auntie was not sleeping as you thought. She's being busy running here and there in the kitchen. All the kitchen was filled with steam and creams. All kinds of cream flavours was on her face. Actually, she when it comes to baking. She tried her level best to bake a sweet as she can but in the end, it appears like a cat's faeces. Giving up, she ran towards the door trying to reach for your help but as she was about to get out. The door knob of pipi's bedroom turns slightly and before she could open, your auntie fly over and lock it immediately.

"Sorry young lady. Please stay just for a moment. Just for a few moment" 

"What are you talking about? I want to get some fresh air too. Open it! or else I'll fried you up" she yelled from the other side.

"Sorry pipi. You wouldn't fried me up after you know the reason. Love you so much. Mwah." with that your auntie left your pipi and ran over to the cafetaria. 

"Yah! Yumi-ah!!" you flinched at her high pitch voice. You immediately ran up to her with sending your burning glares. But she seems to care less and constantly drag you out.

"Wait. What are you doing? Customers are here." you shove your hands

"Right. Lets send them home. We have to close the shop now." she goes in as soon as she finished her sentence. 

You followed her behind not knowing about the situation but stay quietly.

"Okay ajhussi. Could you please hurry up finishing up your drinks. We have to close this cafetaria because some urgent things came up" she asked politely. You furrowed your eyebrows, thinking about what she means. As soon as the customers left, your auntie grab your wrist and lock the door of your cafetaria. 

"Auntie. Can you have an explanation first?" you asked while running.

"Are you serious? Did you forget about pipi's birthday?"

You gasp and hit yourself for not remembering her birthday. 

 

You both went directly to the kitchen and you see that the whole kitchen was in a mess. You eyed your auntie and she has a big grin on her face.

You huffed and reach for the mop and quickly mopped it. While busying yourself in cleaning, your phone rings out which cause you to forrowed your eyebrows. You tap the green symbol with a  force and place it on your ears. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Where are you?" it sounds like Lu Han but you wonder how did he got your number

"Don't care about how I got your number. Just answer me." he said as if he could read your mind.

"M-mwo? I-I'm in my house. Sorry, I can't practce today" 

"Who said you need to practice. Today is holiday for you. Stupid" he said and the mischieviously smirk flash across your mind.

You clear your throat "Anyway, what do did you want?"

"Stupid. You took my tablet home along with you"

"WHAT!" 

"Jeez. So loud"

"Oh. I'm sorry. How could that happen. I think you got it wrong" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter