New friend

I'm a little DIVA???!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up with a huge grin on your face. You immediately got up from the bed as soon as you flick your eyes open. You ran to the bathroom and sang a song while washing yourself.

You step out from the bedroom and sst infront of the mirror smiling to yourself.

"Why is wrong with me? Why am I so excited?" you chuckles back at yourself. You put on the cream as usual but your eyes landed on the mascara and lipgloss. You never put on any make up other than creams. You slowly pick up the mascara and put it on. After that, you pick up the lipgloss again which is lightly pink in colour. You slowly trace your lips with that lipgloss. You smiled in satisfaction. Though it was a small change, you think yourself much different than before.

Meanwhile,

Your other buddies (pipi and auntie) were having a breakfast. Your pipi turn her head towards your room often, wondering why you take so much time.

"She is going to be late. Why don't you wake her up" she turn to your auntie's direction.

"Can't you see I'm still eating? Don't worry. She will handle her problems. Don't worry about her so much, she has grown up" she answers back easily

"Anyway, About yesterday..." your auntie's brows raised with interest at the mention of the previous day.

"Do you still remember our bet?" your pipi said in a challenge voice. Your auntie nodded her hand, still not knowing what she meant.

"I bet on Luhan. My teddy will surely fall for this guy!" she said as she smiled in victory. Your auntie led out an evil laugh "Whuwhu! Are you sure? I still stand in my position. Sehun! Probably Sehun is the right guy for him. They match very well. I don't say that Luhan is a bad guy. He is handsome and good looking in every way. But.." she scrunch her nose and your pipi furrowed her brows.

"He seems a little cold hearted towards Yumi. From my point of view, I think that Luhan doesn't give any slight attention to her but Sehun did. I see his eyes glittering when he's around Yumi." she smiled in victory, imitating pipi.

"We'll see about that. Things didn't happen as we expect." your pipi said seriously and went back to serve her meals. Your auntie scoffed at her sudden weird action and ate her food up again.

You, on the other hand, runs back and forth in your room, searching for proper clothes to wear. You almost cried because of lacking clothes. Back in your previous hometown, you weren't disturb by the lack of nice clothes. If it fits you well and keeps you warm and free, thats all that matter. But now, you almost cried like a lost puppy.

You tiredly reach for the same outfit that you wore on the first day of your training. As the bullying things flash back to your mind, you immediately took off and decided to change it for another. You look through the wardrobe again. Finally, there was one sleeveless frock which is pure pink in colur and you put it on. The happiness that fade away begin to comeback on seeing that frock which seems to be own your mother. In addition, it exactly fitted on you and you look so natural with that. You smiled in satisfaction and ran out of the room after grabbing the jacket hanging beside the door.

You run down quickly and see that your buddies already finish up their breakfast. So you directly reach for the main door and send them goodbye flying kisses before leaving. As you leftthe house, you could heard all the screams and shouts from them telling you to be careful along your way and you smiled lovingly at them before disappearing completely.

You hurried towards the bus stop. You glance at your watch and see that it's the time for the arrival of the bus. So, you fasten your speed. After non-stop running, you could see the bus about to leave.

"Yah! Stop! Stop! Please!" you screamed as loud as you could which cause you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter