Leaving.... and starting a new life

I'm a little DIVA???!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay guys, Are you ready for the real drama?? Alot of secret will be revealed one by one. So look forward!

You mindlessly followed Luhan and enter to his car. You hurriedly buckled your seatbelts.

He glance at you through the front mirror and a smirk forms on his face again.

"I didn't told you to rush" 

You silently gasp  "Jerk. I'm not taking an order from you"

"Whats this? You called me sunbae just yesterday and now what?" he blew bangs and fix it while looking at the mirror. You admit that he looks more even handsome on blewing his bangs but you looked out of the window, trying as best as to ignore him.

He soon started the engine and drive in super speed to nowhere. You wondered why you immediately agreed to him like a good kid. You stared at him again thinking that he wouldn't know. You stared him for about 5 minutes and none of you didn't exchange any words.

He was the first to break the silence. "If you continue to look at me like that, you will burn a hole on my head" he said, without taking his eyes off from the road. 

You widen your eyes and immediately look out again with a blush face. Right now, he wants to laugh so hard at your funny actions but his pride wouldn't allow him, so he continue to put his famous poker face.

You swallowed hard before replying him. 

"Wh-Where are you taking me? You should atleast told me that before." 

There was a short pause....

"We're almost there." he said cooly. You didn't ask for another as you know that he wouldn't be giving you any exact answers. So you decided to lean back comfortably. Even though you didn't know where he's taking you, you were not afraid nor annoyed. 

Soon, he stopped the car and walked out of the car. You tiredly step out too and travelled your eyes around. You see a beautiful mountains across you and there were small lakes. A small smile spread on your face.

"Woahh.. " you managed to say with your mouth slightly agape.

Luhan, on the other hand sits on the green grass and when you take a look at him, he face you and you smiled awkwardly.

"Wh-what are we doing here?" 

"To get some fresh air. Don't you like it?" he said while facing another side.

"Why aren't you not answering my questions everytime?" you said while cletching your teeth and folding up your arms.

He didn't answer you this time. Again.

Irritated, you stomped your feet and try  to leave but he stopped you at the right moment.

"How can you live your life without any worries? Even after your parents died?" he asked suddenly and he immediately curse himself internally, clenching his fist. You slowly turn to his side and you soften on seeing his expressions.

He approach him and he slowly lifted his eyes to meet yours. You chuckled on seeing his worried expression.

"It's not that easy. ." you take a deep breath and stared at the clear sky which reminds you of your past.

"The pure blue sky" you murmured hoping that Lu Han wouldn't hear but unfortunately he heard it but he doesn't know what that means. All he know is that there is something behind. There was a long gap between the conversation and none of you tried to talk, but you feel comfortable, really comfortable. You realise that silence can make you warm and comfortable. Being with Sehun, he makes your day brighter and livable by sharing his funny jokes and comfort you with an encouraging words. But with Lu Han, its different and you don't know what makes you feel so warm when he's with you. 

 

 

Before you knew it, you soon reach your house. Lu Han had send you home safely. You gently open the door and peeked in. You found that your buddies were already sleeping. Since you told them that you were fine, they seem to be not much worried about you. You took off your shoes and headed to your room.

After taking a bath and dress yourself up. You pulled out a chair from the table and reach for your diary. You open it and a smile but painful one, spread across your face as you see your parents photo. They were smiling sweetly at the camera. 

You flip the page a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter