Mr. Arrogant

I'm a little DIVA???!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You obediently followed Lu Han not knowing where exactly he is leading you. All you mind about is to keep his mouth shut. After walking all through several corridors. He finally enter a small room. You quietly followed him.

"Now.." he said facing the other side.

You're now facing his backside not knowing what to say. You keep staring at the floor and bit your bottom lip. 

You brat! I wanna punch your such handsome face so hard and send you off to hell.

"What are you waiting for? Start your explaination" he turned to you. His god-like face and baby v like voice doesn't exactly match with his attitude. 

You open your mouth a bit and slowly lift your head up looking at him "This isn't your business. I'm no one to you and you're none to me either. So, don't bother me anymore." 

You gave you an evil smirk. That scares you a bit. But you try to remain calm and cool.

"I know that stupid. This isn't about me. It's about my career and image. So tell me quick before my anger evaporates" he glared at you.

You sighed. You blame yourself for yelling and cursing in the public (not so public)

"Agh! This is about my personal things. It doesn't have to deal with your career. Got it?" you raised your brow and fold your arms like an  almighty.

He smirked again

Stop that stupid smirk! It irks me bastard

He take one step closer towards you and clear his throat "You fool, That's our manager"

What!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!  is my luckiness betrayed me!!Did I hear it  wrong.

"A-are you kidding"

"No"

You press your temple with your forefinger and shut your eyes.

After taking deep breaths, you sigh and open your eyes.

"Look, I don't know where to explain and um- I- I-" you hesitated at first. 

He then take another one step closer. "Trust me" he said bluntly and that makes you to look in his eyes. It must be the most comforting and one of the most nicest thing he had spat out from his mouth.

You heaved a sigh of relief and bring yourself closer to him but do not dare to look in his eyes again. You're quite ashamed of the story you're going to tell him.

"Uhmm.. Its a - a- Th-Thats my-my uncle" There was a large gap but he doesn't seem t5o be annoyed nor irritated. Instead, he kept quiet and waited for your next explanation.

"He left me in USA and ran away with all our money that we've earn it. While I was stuck in USA, my parents were sick and I heard that they were suffering....suffering" your tears slid down from the corner of your eyes. You bit your lip so hard trying to control yourself from crying.

Why am I getting weak? I/ve never cried infront of anyone lke this. Lee Yumi stay strong. stay strong.

Meanwhile, Lu HAn was still in his position with his hands in his pockets. It seems like he's not satisfying with what you've just said. So you open your trembling mouth to continue saying but he stopped you.

"Enough. That's all I need to know." with that, he left you in that room.

After that, your knees suddenly become weak and you fell on the floor, cupping your mouth with oyur hands. You cried so hard but don bot produce any sound.

Meanwhile, Lu Han has been watching you and a feeling of guiltiness hits him. He wanted to apologize an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter