Thirteen

Time Bomb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl of Jonghyun's dreams was nothing compared to his Kibum. 

His Kibum, who was gorgeous, who was talented and funny and perfect. Jonghyun wondered how he ever lived without him.

As it turned out, much to Jonghyun's excitement, Kibum loved skinship. At first he was hesitant, of course. But only a couple weeks went by before he gave in. Holding hands, arms around each other, knees touching under the table... Hardly a moment went by when they were together that they weren't touching somehow.

Jonghyun found out early on that all it took to get Kibum out of his anxiety was to reassure him about his feelings. Jonghyun constantly told him and showed him how perfect he thought the younger was.

And he did think he was perfect, more than perfect. Everytime he learned something new about the boy, he loved him even more. He loved the way he bit his lip when he was thinking hard, his sarcastic attitude and his obnoxious laugh. He loved the way he clung to him at the amusement park, insisting he was fine with going on the scary rides even though Jonghyun could tell they scared him more than he let on. He even loved the part of him that should be impossible to handle, the side that argued with him even when he knew he was wrong, that ignored him when he was angry and moped when he was down. Jonghyun loved it all.

Still, neither of them had ever said "I love you." It wasn't the right timing, Jonghyun told himself, even if he felt it.

But he still tried to show Kibum exactly how he felt. When they hugged, he squeezed a little tighter. When they kissed, he poured twice as much passion into it. He did this so Kibum would have no doubts that Jonghyun was his and his alone.

"Hyun?"

Kibum's sleepy voice stopped Jonghyun's train of thought. Looking away from his homework that he had been trying to catch up on, Jonghyun let out a soft chuckle at the sight of Kibum's bedhead as he peeked up at the other. The younger had been sleeping next to him while he worked, leaning against the headboard of his bed. 

"What is it, Kibum-ah?" He ran one hand through the younger's hair, loving the way he closed his eyes with a contented sigh.

"How's your homework going?" Kibum yawned, looking ready to fall back asleep at any moment.

"Mostly done," Jonghyun replied, moving his hand to massage the back of Kibum's neck.

"Liar," Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter