Final

Come Back To Me Please... My Giant

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. This is really not that great..... so I didn't really put it high up on my priority list.... anyways here's another chapter :)

 


 

Chanyeol gently knocked on Baekhyun's door, hoping the smaller is not asleep yet, considering its only 9 at night. The dorm is empty, the rest of members are either shopping or riding bikes. Chanyeol was glad to have some alone time with his... friend.... finally, after being separated for so long. After a couple of seconds, and some shuffling noises coming from the room, the door opened, revealing the small boy Chanyeol was so eager to see.

"Hi Baekhyun," Chanyeol flashed his signature rish-teeth smile as he played with the hem of his shirt nervously. It's been so long since they had a private conversation he almost didn't know what to say, which is very unlike him.

"Oh... hi Chanyeol," Baekhyun's eyes widened in surprise. He looked at the giant, but Chanyeol's eyes wandered everywhere instead of looking back at him. 

"Um... can I come in?" He asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure."

Baekhyun moved back to allow the taller to enter, then he sat on his bed and rested against the headboard. Chanyeol took a seat in the far corner of the bed.

For a minute, none of them talked. Both were aware of the awkward atmosphere. They were almost like ex-boyfriends to each other, except they were never dating, and never officially break up. Baekhyun looked down and started laying with his fingers on his lap. Since he was occupied, he didn't realize Chanyeol was staring at him intensely. The taller looked at Baekhyun up and down, as if taking in all the small details after long time no see, which is exactly what he did. Chanyeol found the smaller just as cute as before, if not even cuter, and a small smile unconsciouly tugged at his lips. Just sitting there and watching the love of his life was enough for him.

Chanyeol was caught by surprise when Baekhyun suddenly looked up, right into his eyes, just when he let his guard down. He feels like drowning again, in those dark brown orbs, his heart was beating too fast, the feeling too foreign.

"So..... what's up?" Baekhyun asked, tired of the awkward atmosphere.

Chanyeol just shrugged. The distance between them is too great. Even though its only a few feet in reality, he feels like Baekhyun is miles and miles away, unreachable by his useless arms. So he climbed onto the bed and sat beside the smaller, their sides brushing against each other.

Being a sensitive boy, just that small contact was enough to make Baekhyun blush. He missed this feeling, he missed having the giant beside him, he missed everything they used to have. He would rather not be famous if it means he can be with his Chanyeol.

Suddenly, Chanyeol surprised the smaller by resting his head on Baekhyun's shoulder. Since Baekhyun is shorter than Chanyeol, it was quite uncomfortable, so he scooted down until they were at the same level and leaned against Baekhyun. After all, nothing can be uncomfortable when its with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun turned his head around to look at the taller, but was met by a bundle of Chanyeol's hair.

"Ch-Chanyeol..." his cheeks turned red as he called out.

"Hm?" the taller hummed in response.

Baekhyun didn't know what to say.

Get off of me? Nah too harsh. What are you doing? Too awkward to answer. 

It was all silent as Baekhyun tried to think of something to say. Chanyeol looked up after getting no response and straightened up, so now he was taller again.

"Yeah? You have something to say?"

"N-nothing..." Baekhyun stuttered and looked away, glancing at the things in his room instead.

Chanyeol let out a sigh. He wanted to look at Baekhyun, and he wanted Baekhyun to look at him, but right now, the smaller was looking everywhere but him. He hated being avoided by his love.

Slowly, Chanyeol reached out and grabbed Baekhyun's chin with his thunb and index. He turned Baekhyun's head around to face him only to find the smaller's cheeks flaming red. He let out a light chuckle.

"Nothing? No 'I love you 's or 'I missed you 's?" 

Baekhyun only blushed even more at those words, but he remained silent.

"Gee... I feel hurt..." Chanyeol said and pouted, "even if you didn't miss me, I still miss you."

But I did miss you... I missed you more than you missed me, Baekhyun thought bitterly. But just how was he going to say that out loud? Baekhyun had always been good with words, he was always the loud one in Exo, but now he is lost for words. He wanted to tell his giant how much he missed him, how much he loves him, but he just can't say it.

Being stripped of language, he tried to show his affection by hugging Chanyeol tightly. Baekhyun wrapped his thin arms around the giant's torso and buried his face in Chanyeol's firm chest.

Chanyeol seems to understand what the smaller was trying to say and hugged him back. After awhile of simply hugging, he put one arm under both of Baekhyun's knees and another around his shoulders. Then he scooped Baekhyun up easily and placed the smaller on his lap.

Baekhyun was still hugging him while sitting on his lap and would not look up from where his face was buried in his chest. So the taller pulled back a little to see the smaller's face, only to find Baekhyun's eyes watery.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked as he cupped the smaller's cheeks.

For awhile, Baekhyun didn't answer and bit his lips, but then he finally spoke, "I missed you Chanyeol.... I missed you more than anything! And.... I love you," his voice cracked.

Chanyeol looked stunned, he never thought Baekhyun would actually say it, but now that he did, Chanyeol wanted to kiss the smaller right there, right now. He wanted to shout to the world that Baekhyun is his, he felt as if his heart already exploded.

"I love you more," Chanyeol said.

"No I love you more!" Baekhyun objected.

"No I love you more."

"No I love you more."

"I love you more."

"I love you more."

"I lo-"

"Chanyeol, this is pointles."

"Hehe... loving you is not pointless," Chanyeol chuckled, also earning a laugh from the smaller.

Oh that smile.... Baekhyun's sparkling eyes turned into crescent shapes and his laugh just sounded so.... beautiful. It was like music to Chanyeol's large ears. He just couldn't take it anymore, he just can't resist Baekhyun anymore.

In the blink of an eye, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun close and only then did Baekhyun realize Chanyeol was kisisng him. Their lips were pressed together and the taller had a hand on the back of Baekhyun's head while another around his waist, pulling him closer.

Baekhyun felt his breath hitch as he turned scarlet, but slowly, he relaxed and closed his eyes as Chanyeol kissed him into oblivion. They moved their lips in sync with each other. Chanyeol sneaked his tongue inside the smaller's cavern. While he was shoving his tongue inside Baekhyun's mouth, the door to their room flew open.

Kyungsoo, Luhan, Kai, and the other Exo members behind them all ran in. Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly broke apart.

"I KNEW IT!! I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN IF WE LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!" Kai shouted obnoxiously.

Baekhyun hid his face in Chanyeol's chest from embarrassment while Chanyeol's ears turned pink from both anger and embarrassment.

"If you knew this was gonna happen, why can't you give us some alone time!!" Chanyeol shouted back, still hugging Baekhyun protectively.

"Aaawwww you guys are soooo cute!!!! <3" Luhan squealed.

"Baekhyun! Congrats!" Kyungsoo said.

"Thank god we came back early or else they would be having already!" Kai said.

"YAH!" Chanyeol yelled as he threw a pillow at the tan boy.

"Or did you guys do it already?"

"SHUT UP KAMJJONG!"

Kai ducked behind Sehun as another pillow flew towards him, hitting poor maknae in the face instead.

"Yah Park Chanyeol!" Sehun shouted, now getting mad also.

"OH SEHUN I'm your hyung! How dare you talk to me like that!"

"Are you guys together now?" Kris asked.

"Aw Baekkie and Channie are dating~ <3" Jongdae teased.

"ALL OF YOU! JUST GET OUT! YOU'RE SCARING BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol shouted at the top of his lungs, reaching the top of his patience level and he just can't take the annoying members anymore. Baekhyun, indeed, was shaking in Chanyeol's arms.

"Alright guys, lets get out, give them some space," Joonmyeon finally spoke up and ushered the group out of the room.

Finally, the noises died down as the members left, leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun alone once again. Only then did Baekhyun look up, his face was completely red.

"Sorry about that...." Chanyeol said as he the smaller's hair, moving strands of loose hair out of his face.

"Its ok," Baekhyun said quietly as he gave the taller a small smile.

"So.... do you want to be my boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked for the hundredth time ever since they met. Even though he got rejected every single time, he still hoped it would be different this time.

"But... we're not allowed to date.... especially not with... you know... a guy...."

"So? We can be together in secret. Plus, the members already know. Just hide it from the company."

"But..."

"Its ok if you don't want to... I can wait. I will wait for you however long its takes. Even if its after our career is over, after Exo has broke up and no longer popular, however long that is, 5 years, 10 years, or even 20 years. I will always wait for you." Chanyeol said as he planted a soft kiss on Baekhyun's forehead.

Baekhyun smiled. "Ok, just know, I love you, Park Chanyeol."

"I love you too."

 


 

A/N: Yay its finnished! So it turned out to be a threeshot. Lol hope you guys liked it....

Check out my other stories?

Hate? or Love?...

Now & Forever (sequel)

 

You're a THIEF!

 

IG accounts:

Main fanpage ~ @pork.chanyeol

Personal ~ @lulu.ot12

Follow me?

 

Comment, sunscribe, upvote? Kamsanghapnida~