Constant Confessions

Come Back To Me Please... My Giant

Baekhyun let out a groan as he forced his eyes open. The sun was still below the horizon, but its almost time for Exo to get up, they have events today. The members will board the plane to Japan for their first solo concert - "Hello" Greeting Party. He felt cold, his skin was dead, even though its already Spring. Ever since a year ago, he had been waking up like this. Alone and cold. His only source of warmth and happiness was gone. His Park Chanyeol, his giant.

Chanyeol is only sleeping in another room in Exo's dorm, but Baekhyun felt like he was miles away. Even before their debut, Chanyeol had some feelings for the smaller male. But Baekhyun always shut him out. He thought this relationship with a fellow member who is the same gender was not going to work, therefore he tried hard not to like the giant.

But he failed. He fell in love, so deeply in love.

And just when he was about to accept the taller, SM stopped them. Apparently, the OTP Baekyeol/Chanbaek had gotten too real. Ever since the beginning of Wolf era, they were separated. The members knew about their feelings toward each other, so they tried to help in any way possible, without letting their manager know.

Baekhyun laid there on his bed, it felt so empty without Chanyeol. But he had gotten used to it. He got used to not being able to be close with Chanyeol like before, only occasionally would they talk. The members knew about it too, and they pitied them. The star-crossed lovers.

Since he still had time, he closed his eyes again to get some rest, but memories from back then haunted his dreams.

 


 

NOTE: THIS IS ALL DURING MAMA ERA.

 

At the airport, thousands of fans crowded around them, shoving and pushing. Baekhyun, being a small petite boy, always stumble and struggle through the sea of people. But he doesn't need to worry, for Chanyeol was always beside him. The taller would always wrap his arms around the smaller and guide him through the crowd, keeping the fans from shoving Baekhyun.

 

tumblr_m8r24xB6Md1rsp18oo1_500.jpg

 

"!" Baekhyun cursed silently as he almost fell to the ground. A girl had shoved him hard, and when he looked at her, she squealed. He sighed, she only did that to get his attention. He tried to ignore this and continue walking, but another force slammed into him from the back.

"Damn it!" He cursed again, this time audible. But he decided to ignore it, again. He realized he was behind, he couldn't see any of s in the sea of fangirls, and he began to panick. He tried to look for Chanyeol's head since he was freakishly tall, or Kirs's head since he's tall also. Finally, he saw the famaliar blonde hair of the Canadian boy.

He tried to catch up but he felt something hit his foot. And then he lost his balance.

Just when he was about to hit the ground, a strong arm caught him and pulled him up. The same pair of arms encricled around his small body and something warm pressed onto his back.

"Are you ok?" Chanyeol's deep voice sounded in his ear. Chanyeol was back-hugging him, just the thought made his breath hitch.

"Yeah... where were you, I thought I was lost..." Baekhyun said, the last part came out a bit quiet, but Chanyeol still heard him.

"I was was behind you the whole time, idiot." Even though Chanyeol called him an idiot, he can still hear the concern and affection.

"The idiot here is you!" Baekhyun retorted.

"But at least I'm your idiot," Chanyeol said, then he planted a quick, light peck on Baekhyun's neck.

Baekhyun's whole body tensed up. He can't believe what the taller just did. Hell, Chanyeol just pecked him in public! He quickened his pace, wanting to get way. Not because he was disgusted, but because he wanted his heart to stop fluttering. He knew this was wrong, this kind of affection towards your own band member is not permitted. No matter how much he liked it. Chanyeol called his name many times, but he didn't slow down. Having an advantage of long legs, Chanyeol finally caught up, but this time he only walked beside the smaller in silence.

He knew he had just crossed the line.

 


 

When Exo-K goes on a variety show, and Baekhyun, being a hyperactive boy, always loses interest in what the host is saying. Boredom comes easily to the hyper kid. But he doesn't need to worry, for he has a special giant to entertain him. Even if the moments are small and just whispers, for they do not want to disrupt the show with their lack of attention. They would play with each other's fingers under the table, or if there is no table, then whispers were shared. They were subtle, hard to notice, none of the members payed attention to their little games.

 

tumblr_inline_n2knt150Xg1qjotcm.gif

 

d.o%252Cchen%252Cchan.gif

 

It was Baekhyun's 20th birthday and Exo-K was on Sukira Kiss the Radio.

The MC was talking and interacting with the members. But Baekhyun had gradually lost his interest in what the MC was saying, but he tried to hide it. No one noticed his change, all execpt Chanyeol. The giant was stealing glances at the smaller the whole time, of course he would notice.

Very slowly and cautiously, he nudged Baekhyun under the table with his foot.

Baekhyun looked at him, confused. Chanyeol tried to ask him if he was ok by giving a look, but unfortunatly Baekhyun did not understand. So the smaller just shrugged and returned his attention to the MC.

Chanyeol nudged him again.

This time, Baekhyun snapped his head around, annoyed.

' What??!! ' he mouthed the words as he gave the taller a death glare.

' You ok? ' Chanyeol whispered.

Baekhyun gave him a small nod and looked away again.

Disappointed, Chanyeol wanted more of Baekhyun's attention. Slowly, trying not to make the others notice, his hand crept towards Baekhyun. The smaller jumped a little in surprise when he felt the giant's hand on his thigh. Baekhyun gave the taller a questioning look, but Chanyeol didn't look at him.

Slowly, the hand crept upwards, his fingertips brushing against Baekhyun's inner thigh. Finally, Chanyeol felt what he was searching for. He grabbed Baekhyun's hand, which was rested on top of his thigh, and gave it a squeeze.

Baekhyun looked down, trying to hide the blush on his face. His skin tickled and burned at the feeling of Chanyeol touching him, especially on his inner thigh. His hand was too close to his... private part... his fingers left a burning trail behind on Baekhyun's sensitive skin.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt Chanyeol squeeze his hand tightly. Suddenly, he realized everyone's attention on was him.

Did he do something wrong? What happened?? Baekhyun was so confused.

Then the MC repeated his question again. Baekhyun finally realized, he was so distracted by Chanyeol that he was completely unaware of the question the MC had asked. He quickly pulled his hand away from Chanyeol's. After gaining himself, Baekhyun answered the question, ignoring the hand that was brushin against his own.

A little bit of Chanyeol's heart chipped away like a procelain plate.

 


 

During cold winter nights, Baekhyun, being intolerant of coldness, he would always shiver and whimper when he feels frozen. No matter how many layers of blankets he has or how thick if it, as long as it's a winter night, he would feel cold. Chanyeol noticed the first night they slept in the same room. There no need for words, the giant would climb into Baekhyun's bed automatically and embrace the smaller in a tight hug. They would stay in that position for the rest of the night, for it warmed Baekhyun with Chanyeol's body heat.  

 

large.jpg

Credit to owner

 

Baekhyun let out a small whimper as he drew the blankets around him. His body curled into a ball under the thick layers of bed sheets as he hugged himself tightly, trying to ignore the cold, winter night air. It's already 3 in the morning but he still can't fall asleep, he hated spending winter in Seoul. It was too cold, the wind too fierce. Even though the window is closed and the heater is , he still feels like a frozen popsicle stick. Other than the sound of constant shuffling, Baekhyun can only hear the steady breathing of his fellow members, Chanyeol and Xiumin. 

Another whimper escaped. His body shivered and shook.

Slowly, on the bed next to his, Chanyeol started to stir. He sat up and looked around for the source of that whimper that had woke him, and when his eyes landed on the smaller, he suddenly jumped up. The giant practically ran to Baekhyun's bed. He lifted the covers a little and got in bed, scooting extremely close to Baekhyun.

With out any words, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into his arms as he pressed his warm body against the freezing male. Baekhyun snuggled closer towards his only source of warmth. The taller had Baekhyun sprawled out on top of him, his breath tickled Chanyeol's neck. He wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's waist, while the other went up to the back of his head, pressing the smaller's cheeks against his muscular chest. Their legs were tangled together as they seeked warmth from each other.

"Thank you," Baekhyun whispered against Chanyeol's skin, not opening his eyes. Maybe having Chanyeol by my side isn't that bad after all... Baekhyun thought, a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

"No problem. Goodnight my love," then he planted a small kiss on the said boy's forehead.

 


 

Baekhyun's eyes snapped open. Slowly, the reality started to settle in. There was no one beside him on the bed, Chanyeol was probably in another room. He was alone, again. 

"Baekhyun-ah!" Chen's voice came through the slightly open door, "get up! We're going to Japan!"

"I'm coming!" Baekhyun yelled back as he jumped up and ran into the bathroom to get ready.

 


 

A/N: So this chapter was mostly memories and giving the setting. Next chapter will start the real thing. Basically, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are not together becasue of SM's no dating policy. Yeah, its sad. T_T

You won't believe how hard it was to find a pic of Baekyeol in bed, all of them were either , having , or both... since I didn't put this story as rated M, I didn't want to put an inapropriate pic of them.... 

If you like it, subscirbe, comment, upvote? Gomawo~

 

IG accounts:

Main- @pork.chanyeol

Personal - @lulu.ot12