"Hello" Greeting Party in Japan

Come Back To Me Please... My Giant

A/N: sorry about not updating, I've been focusing mainly on my other fanfic. This one is not really on my priority list lol. I'll try to write a good chapter.... which is probably not likely. Don't get your hopes up... (0 _0 )

 


 

Exo-K filed into their van while Exo-M got in another van, and they set off to the stage in Japan they're going to perform on later. Exo had just got off the plane from Seoul and landed in Tokyo. Baekhyun took a seat in the back row, in the middle. Suho sat on his right while Chanyeol, *cough cough*, sat on his left side.

He tried to act natural by laughing and joking around as usual, but the fact the love of his life is sitting right next to him is making him tense up. His shoulder brushed against Chanyeol's and their hands touched. Chanyeol seemed to realize that too for he had drawn his hand away and scooted just a little bit away. Just a little. But Baekhyun noticed.

The drive was long, and Baekhyun quickly fell asleep when all the energy inside of him drained out. Or what everyone thought was asleep. Baekhyun was only half-asleep, part of him still held consciousness. His head kept on rolling to the side, but he would straighten up before his head would hit something, more specifically Chanyeol's shoulder. The process repeated itself over and over again, until Baekhyun found it annoying and just gave up. He let his head roll over onto the taller's shoulder.

Baekhyun expected Chanyeol to push his head away, or scoot away from discomfort. He expected everything bad coming from the taller.

But nothing happened.

Baekhyun continued to rest his head on Chanyeol's shoulder, and the taller did not move at all. He knew they should not do this, for SM has already warned them about it, but he can't help but like this. He became well aware of the fact Chanyeol's hand was brushing ever so lightly against him own. He had the urge to just grab the taller's hand, but of course Chanyeol would just pull away. 

What he didn't expect was for Chanyeol to grab his hand.

It happened so fast, he had no time to think, but he suddenly felt warmness surround his cold fingers. Chanyeol entertwined their fingers together without a word. After that small movement, nothing else happened, he didn't move again. Baekhyun didn't hear any shuffling noises. They just stayed like that, with Chanyeol holding Baekhyun's hand, and Baekhyun resting his head on the taller's broad shoulders.

Baekhyun felt his cheeks warm up, he had the desire to open his eyes and look at the taller, but he didn't. It would only make it more awkward.

It wasn't much, but he was grateful for the taller had the courage to take his hand when they were not suppose to. If their manager found out, they would be in deep trouble. Nevertheless, he felt happy. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

 


 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH" the fans screamed when they revealed the unseen photo of Baekhyun and Lay at the "Hello" Greeting Party in Japan.

Girls sqealed and screamed at the photo of Baeklay. Lay was standing behind Baekhyun in the picture, he had an arm around the smaller's waist and his face was burried in the crook of Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun made a V with his index and middle finger and held it up next to his eyes. So much skinship and aegyo was displayed.

The members laughed too. Baekhyun felt a little bit embarrased and he could feel his cheeks heating up, but he still smiled and laughed awkwardly.

"Are you sure this is an unrevealed picture of Baekhyun," Yixing asked. It was his picture too, and they just revealed it without telling him. He felt so embarrased, he thought it was suppose to be about Baekhyun but unfortunately he got dragged in too.

The members laughed and so did the fans.

Nobody noticed Chanyeol though, he was facing the screen, his back to the audience. No one saw his facial expressions. He felt so betrayed, so angry, so jealous. Baekhyun was suppose to be only his! Not Lay's, or anyone else!

How come Lay get to be so close to Baekhyun but not me!! And they even show it to the public! I can't be that close with Baek even in private!! Chanyeol thought angrily, unconsciously pouting.

Then the MC asked Baekhyun and Lay to do the pose in the picture. Lay got behind Baekhyun and did the same pose.

Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore, his blood boiled and fists clenched. Right now, he had the urge to punch Lay in the face.

How dare you do that with my Baekkie?!

Chanyeol was sure Yixing knew about the complicated relationship between him and Baekhyun, every member knew, and yet he got that close to his Baekkie. The skinship was too much. Everyone laughed it off and the program moved on, but all Chanyeol could ever think about during the remainder of that Concert was Baekhyun.

 


 

Baekhyun let out a sigh as he collapsed on top of his bed. Exo is finally back in Korea in their own dorms. He missed his bed so much even though it was only 2 days ago when he last slept on it. As he lied there, his thoughts slowly began to wander off to no other than Chanyeol. He remembered seeing Chanyeol's expression after the concert, and he was shocked to find the taller full of rage. He looked really pissed, the usual happyvirus face is gone. Chanyeol did not say a word on the way back, just slept, or pretened to sleep.

 

"Are you ok?" Joonmyun asked Chanyeol on the plane, a bit concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Chanyeol said as he gave the leader a small smile, then closed his eyes again to sleep.

 

After they got back to their dorms, Chanyeol immediately went to the room he shares with Kai, which is right next to Baekhyun. Kai was not in the room but in the kitchen looking for food with Sehun, the two evil maknaes.

Chanyeol was laying on the bed when Yixing walked into his room, surprising the taller.

"What do you want?" Chanyeol said not so politely to his hyung, still mad.

"Chanyeol, I know why you're mad, its about Baekhyun isn't it?" Lay asked, chosing to ignore the rude comment. 

But Chanyeol didn'y reply and looked away with a pout, the closet door suddenly became interesting to the giant as he stared at the door. Yixing sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I just want to tell you that while I don't have any special feelings for Baekhyun other than a brotherly feel, I want to protect him from getting hurt. I want him to be happy, Chanyeol, we all do. Please don't take what happened personally, you know I don't like him that way," Yixing said as he patted the younger on the thigh.

You know I don't like him that way... those words repeated over and over again in Chanyeol's head, he felt relieved. Some of his anger went away knowing Yixing doesn't like his Baekkie, and it probably showed on his face too, for Yixing looked more relaxed knowing his donsaeng is not angry anymore.

"But I want him to be happy, if all you're ever going to do is hurt him by rejecting him over and over again, then I rather keep him away from you," Yixing's words stung like knives to the taller.

"NO!" Chanyeol sat up at the words keep him away from you... "I mean... please don't take him away, we're already separated..." Chanyeol said in a smaller voice. Then he quickly looked down to hide his embarrassment.

"You know we're not suppose to like each other, its forbidden."

"I know, but maybe there can still be a way for you two to be together?" Yixing said with a hint of hope in his voice.

"We can't, don't you know? SM doesn't allow that --"

"But can't you at least try??!!" this time, Yixing yelled. He was mad at the younger, he was furious at how cowardly Chanyeol is right now. Chanyeol is such a coward for not even trying, and he really wanted to knock some sense into the giant pabo.

Chanyeol went silent as he looked down in shame.

"Stop being such a coward, Chanyeol! Try, at least, stop being so scared! You're breaking Baekhyun's heart..."

The taller finally looked up at the last words. Chanyeol didn't want to hurt Baekhyun, he thought staying away would help, but it only made it worse. He felt so guilty for hurting his Baekhyun, he would never want to break his heart.

"So... are you gonna do something?" Yixing asked. Even though it came out like a question, it sounded more like a command, as if he will kill Chanyeol if he doesn't do something.

"Yeah," Chanyeol said, his voice hoarse.

"Kay," then Yixing left, leaving Chanyeol alone in the room.

 

After a few minutes, Suho peeked his head in.

"Chanyeol-ah, you wanna come out and get some fresh air?" Suho asked.

"Where are we going?"

"Yixing, Luhan, Sehun, Kai, and I are going to ride our bikes along the Han river. Kris, Tao, Kyungsoo, Chen, and Xiumin are going shopping. You wanna come?"

"What about Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, he noticed Baekhyun wasn't mentioned in the list of names Suho just said.

Joonmyun let out a chuckle and said, "he's staying home."

"Oh," Chanyeol said, after a short silence, he decided, "I'll stay too."

"Of course you would," Suho laughed and left before Chanyeol could throw a pillow at him.

After a few minutes, all of Exo had left, except for Baekhyun who is in his room. They were alone in the dorm. Chanyeol felt like it was the right time to do that "something" Yixing had suggested, even though he had no idea what to do. He wanted to go visit the smaller in his room, and maybe even chat. Just the thought made him nervous, like a thousand butterflies in his stomach. After much debate, he finally got up from his bed and made his way to the smaller's room.

 


 

A/N: ah finally finished with this chapter. Anyways, you can pretty much predict whats going to happen next, well... not really. But its gonna be interesting. Lol they're finally gonna talk! 

Thank you for reading this crappy story that wasn't even planned.....

Love you all~ <3

I'll try to update soon.