Wake Up!

Keep it in your pants, Mr Dragon.

“Yifan!” Kris could hear someone yelling at him, he cracked open his sleepy eyes expecting to see Luhan. He blinked a couple times see Chanyeol’s derp face staring at him. “Yifan we are going to be late! Come on!” Kris jumped up looking at Chanyeol. He had just saw his brother yesterday, he was grown up yesterday.

 

But today he looked different, like he did his sophomore year. But yesterday he was a junior.. Something was off. Kris turned to look at himself in the mirror, his hair was black, jet black. “What?” Chanyeol asked him. “What’s today?” Kris asked.

 

“August, 25, 2013.” Chanyeol replied looking at him weirdly. “Impossible..” Kris whispered. “No its not. Look!” Chanyeol held up Kris’s phone showing him the time and date. “Where’s Luhan?” He asked looking at the background on his phone.

 

“Who’s Luhan?” Chanyeol asked making a face, “Bro are you alright? Maybe you should stay home today.. You don’t look to good. Mom~!” Chanyeol called. Seungri waddled into the room, “What’s wrong Channie?”

 

“Kris is talking funny, I think he’s sick..” Seungri walked over to Kris pressing his hand to his son’s forehead. “He doesn’t feel sick. Maybe he just had a weird dream.” Seungri shrugged a little before leaving the boy’s.

 

A weird dream… Or a look into his future? Perhaps both. “Uhh, yeah. I had a weird dream. It just threw me off for a moment.” Kris pushed Chanyeol out of the bedroom. Kris grabbed his calendar; he started writing down date’s he could remember from his dream. When he wrote down all the dates he could remember and the things that happened on them he got dress.

 

“Chanyeol come on!” The junior yelled running out the door, he hoped in his car getting ready to take off when Chanyeol opened the door and jumped in.  Kris peeled off driving to the school. “Yo bro, really, are you okay? Like safe to drive okay? Mentally okay? You don’t seem mentally okay…” Chanyeol said clingling on to the door for dear life.

 

“I have to meet him..” Kris said with a crazy look in his eye before rambling on in Chinese. “I have to brush his shoulder when he stands by his locker, and give him a sweet smile.” He muttered. Kris pulled into the school jumping out of the car before it way fully parked and ran into the school building.

 

Chanyeol jumped out of the car his legs wobbly and scared less. “Whao man!” Suho jumped into the driver’s seat pulling into the spot fully and turning off the car. “What the hell..?” He asked Chanyeol. All Chan could do was shake his head and cling to the poll he was standing by. “He’s gone crazy. Rambling in Chinese, talking about some guy, brushing his shoulder, smiling sweetly for him.”

 

“Dude I think he took to many basketballs to the head..” Suho pulled Chan off the pole helping him in side. “He drove from the house to here in five minutes. That’s a 20 minutes drive at a normal speed..” Chanyeol whined.

 

“Yeobo?” Baekhyun called, taking Chanyeol hand, “What’s wrong with Kris. He ran down the hall and pushed me over.” Baekhyun pouted hugging on to the taller’s side. “I don’t know baby, he’s acting funny. I’m sorry he pushed you over.” Chanyeol pecked his keep.

 

--

 

“But Lay, what if everyone hates me? Or makes fun of me.” Luhan pouted holding his older brother’s hand. A few weeks ago the Chinese kid’s moved to Seoul South Korea with their father and mother. “Don’t worry, Lulu, everyone will love you. I’m sure of it.” Luhan sighed as he crawled into the car taking his set.

 

“Already?” Hangeng asked from the drives seat, “Yes~” Boy the boy’s nodded. Luhan pulled out his book drawling in it again. “Who is that, Lulu?” Lay asked. “I don’t know. I keep having dreams about him.” Luhan smiled as he added a touch up to the drawings eye.

 

“He’s handsome.” Lay nodded watching his younger brother drawl, “Yeah his is. Its funny I’ve had the same dream abut since last year when we were suppose to move here.”

 

“Wow, really? The same dream?” Lay asked his eyes a little bigger then normal. “Yeah, its about me, him and this baby.” Luhan flashed threw some of the other pictures showing them. “Wah, that’s a cute baby!” Lay took the book looking over the chubby cheeked drawing.

 

“Alright, Kiddo’s we are here.” Hangeng turned around looking at his son’s. “Be good, be nice…” He looked a Lay when he made the last comment. “Bye Papa.” They waved as the jumped out of the car.

 

“Yixing, Luhan!” Kyungsoo their neighbor waved them over, “These are my friends I was telling you about guys, That’s Lay or Yixing, and this is Luhan.” Kyungsoo pointed the two boys out.

 

“Annyeong.” Both boy’s bowed, “I’m Chen or Jongdae~” Chen introduced himself in Mandarin, “I’ll be showing you around.” He pointed to Luhan. “And I’m Zitao~” A taller Chinese man bowed. “And I’ll be showing you around.”

 

“Wah, really?” Lay grinned widely and Luhan grabbed on to his arm softly. “Its okay, Lu..” He whispered. “Luhan is a little shy~” Minseok spoke up, “How about I show him around, Chennie~” Luhan gave him a thankful smile.

 

“Alright.” Chen nodded, “No problems.” Kyungsoo looked around, “Where is everyone else?” He asked.

 

“Suho texted me, Kris freaked out this morning and is acting all strange. He’s been blabbing about some guys, and ran down the hall knocking Baek over.” Tao read over the text. “What? I bet Chanyeol is pissed!” Chen grinned. “I wanna go see!” he bounced in his place.

 

“You guys go watch; we have to take them to their lockers and stuff.” Minseok shook his head at his chindish boyfriend.

 

The four boy’s walked down the empty hall to Lay’s locker, once he got it open the pushed all his stuff in but what he would need for his first class. Next was Luhan’s.

 

 “I’m never going to remember this combination.” He frowned as him a Tao walked to their first class. “Don’t worry, Ge. You’ll get it!” He nodded. Luhan had gotten lucky to have Tao in his first class. “Mr Zhou this is Luhan.” Tao told the teacher.

 

“Ah, Mr Zhang! Welcome to Mandrian Class. I be you will pass this class with fly colors. ” Zhou Mi the teacher greeted him, “Hello, Mr Zhoi. I’m sure I will as well~” He chuckled taking his seat.

 

Once all the students where packed into the classroom Mr. Zhou started. “How many countries have ‘Chinese’ as an official language?” He asked. “3!” One kid in the back said when Mr. Zhou called on him. “3? No that is wrong..” Luhan slowly raised his hand. “How many?” Mr Zhou asked him.

 

“6.” The Chinese boy replied, “Name them.” Zhoumi replied in mandrian. “China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore and Wa state, Burma.” He counted them on his fingers then nodded.

 

“Very good, Everyone these two will know all the answers. Both are Chinese. Where are you to from?” Mr Zhou asked. “Qingdae, Shangdong.” Tao smiled proudly, “Haidian District, Beijing.” Luhan grinned thinking about his home.

 

“Ah, both from China.” He nodded, “Today we will learn how to say ‘hello, my name is ___.’ ” When the bell finely rang Luhan was honestly a little sad. He was going to have to go to a Korean class now.  

 

“This class is hard.” Some muttered as that walked out the door, Tao and Luhan both laughed, “What class do you have next?” Tao asked still giggling a bit. “World History.” He looked over his list of classes. “Oh.. I have English.. Wish me luck.” Tao waved walked off.

 

Luhan found his way back to his locket it took him a few tries but he got it open. He grabbed his world history book feeling a strange feeling in the pit of his tummy. He closed his locker slowly turning around. When he did his shoulder brushed against someone much taller them him. He looked up meeting his eyes. Those eyes, sharp and dark brown; he gasped lightly as the man smiled, ‘Mmm’ Luhan thought, ‘Black Ice cologne’. Luhan’s cheeks heated up a red color as he kept walking.

 

He nearly squealed as he ran into Lay, “Ge I saw him!” He spoke in quick Chinese. “Him who him?” Lay asked, Luhan fumbled with his drawling book opening it to a picture of Kris. “Him!”

 

“Whoa, him?” Lay asked closing the book stuffing it back into Luhan’s hand. “Yes him! I’ll tell you about it later, I have to go~!” He quickly ran off to his class.

 

--

 

Lunch time came slowly, Luhan walked with the guy Baekhyun who was friend’s with Kyungsoo and Minseok. “Did you bring a lunch?” He asked grabbing his lunch out of his locker. “Yeah~ Here.” He held up his lunch. “Sweet, off to your new home.” He laughed taking him to the dance room. “We eat in here.”

 

“Lulu~” Lay sang opening up his noodles getting ready to eat. “Ge~” Luhan smiled plopping down next to him. “So have you met everyone?” Tao asked the two. “I don’t know.. That Kyungsoo, Minseok, Baekhyun, Chen, Chan…yeol?” Luhan asked the last part getting a nod. “That’s all I know..”

 

“Well this is Kai and Suho.” He pointed to the other two people. “Oh and that’s Yifan.” He pointed to the tall black haired man that walled in the room.

 

“We met earlier.” Kris’s deep voice rang giving Luhan that sweet smile again. Lay between Kris and Luhan shocked. That guy was the guy Luhan had been drawl for almost a year now. He didn’t want to embarrass his little brother so he kept his mouth shut.

 

“Oh you did? Great!” Tao nodded moving closer to Luhan so Kris could sit by Chanyeol. Kris walked over between Tao and Luhan. He looked at Tao waving his hands a little motioning for him to move. Once Tao wiggled over Kris sat down.

 

Luhan’s blush returned to his cheeks as he opened his noodles trying not to look at Yifan. “So, Luhan.” The sweet deep voice asked, “How are you?”

 

--

 

Lunch was way to short for Luhan’s liking, “Can I walk you to class?” Kris asked as they all stood up, “I would say yes, but we are in my classroom.” Luhan giggled a bit. “Really? You’re going to be on the dance team too?” Kris asked a grin on his soft pink heart shaped lips.

 

“Yeah~ Me and Lay.” Luhan looked over at his brother, “Hm, so its going to be hard to hit on you now.” Kris pursed those lips. ‘Stop looking at his damn perfect lips’ Luhan cursed himself mentally. “Yes it will, as soon as you do I’ll turn red and Lay will know.”

 

“Guys!” The coach Lee waved him over. “Well I was going to introduce you to the new members of the team, but I see you guys know them already. Well I’m your Coach Lee Hyukjae, call me Coach Lee at school and Eunhyuk if I see you around town. Tao Kris help them warm up.” Coach said starting the music.

 

“Tao you take Lay, I got Luhan.” Kris pulled the smaller man off to the side. They slowly stretched and chatted.

 

Across the room Tao helped Lay with a down look on his face, “Tao ah, what’s wrong?” Lay asked his motherly ways kicking in. “Oh nothing, Ge.” Tao shook his head. “Yah, its not nothing, tell me.. Is it Luhan? If he sai-“ Lay was cut off by Tao, “It’s Yifan. Luhan did nothing wrong. “I have been trying to get a date with him since last year, he agreed once but it was awkward. He said I wasn’t his type.” Tao frowned. “I’m just jealous of Luhan.”

 

“Ahh,” Lay nodded understanding. “I mean I’m happy for Luhan, Yifan is an amazing guy.. but I’m jealous. He’s so pretty, nice and now he has Yifan.” Tao sighed. “Funny thing is, he hates how he looks, he’s nice to people because he’s to shy to be mean even if he doesn’t like the person and he’s probably going to be way to shy to every do anything more then talk to Yifan.” Lay stretched his arms.

 

“Kris likes shy, small, feminine men.  I was to tall, to outgoing, to boyish looking for him.” Tao made a bored expression making Lay laugh. “He lost something good then, Cutie.” Lay pinched his cheek. “Really, Don’t lose sleep over this. So Kris wasn’t the guy for you. You will find someone so much better~” Lay nodded standing up to join the group of people.

 

--

 

It was the last class of the day and Luhan was making his way to the gym, “Lu!” Kris called jogging up to him, “You are in a sport as well?” He cocked one of his dark eyebrows. “Basketball?” Kris asked hopeful.

 

“No, Soccer. I’m to short for basketball.” He laughed as they walked into the locker room. Since it was off season for both sports they’d be in the same workout class for now.

 

“Soccer? Oh so you have strong legs?” Kris smirked, “For running.” Luhan rolled his eyes walking to the section for soccer players. “Or for riding~” Minseok teased changing into his shorts. “Don’t give him ideas.” Lay shook his head pulling on his shirt.

 

“Yo Kris why are you over here with the shorties?” Choi Minho one of the other basketball players asked. “Never mind how are you?” Minho winked at Luhan. “Hey hey hey, Mine.” Kris pushed him away. “Stay away from that guy, that’s Manhoe~” Taemin stuck out his tongue lacing up his cleats.

 

“Aw baby, don’t be like that.” ‘Manhoe’ frowned at his boyfriend. “You know I have a soft spot for beautiful men~” Taemin pulled back his long blonde hair, “Yeah I know. I have to get dressed for you everyday.” Taemin shook his head; he stood up pecking Minho’s lips. “You two better go get dressed.”

 

After everyone was finished they went outside to the soccer field. They started their normal warms up, Minho and Kris where doing the bleacher runs. “You into him?” Minho asked taking each stair behind Kris. “Yeah, but its different with him. Hes not just another guy I’m into. I really want to try with him.. Its weird.” Kris shrugged as the ran.

 

“Try dude, being with Taemin has made me so happy. You better do it before someone else does. He’s a cute one~” Minho nodded, “I’m sure you not the only one eyeing him.” Kris frowned a little while he thought about it.

 

Luhan was cute as can be, and his honey sweet smile could capture anyone’s heart. “You’re right. But I don’t want to take it to fast.” He shook his head, “I don’t want to scary him away.” They stopped when coach blew his whistle and went to get some water.

 

“How about ask him to homecoming, it’s only a few weeks away. Most people are starting to ask now anyways, he wouldn’t think to strange right?” Minho asked leaning down to get some water. “Oh that’s a good idea! I’ll ask him soon.” Kris nodded making a plan in his head. 


Dun kill me /.\ It was planned from the beginning. 

So for those of you who don't understand the first chapters where all a dream, Luhan and Kris have the same dream~ <3 You guys know you love me~! <3 Muhaha