New Phones.

Keep it in your pants, Mr Dragon.

2 day until the start of school.

 

The last week and a half not much had happen. Suho and Lay got caught having . Hangeng almost killed Suho. But then he found out he used protection and wasn’t so mad about it. Ziyu managed to dump a whole soda into Luhan’s phone so it only worked half way now. But other then that is was boring..

Luhan was in the kitchen, he cracked an egg into the bowl with the brownie mix. Ziyu was sitting in the living room watching Pororo. Luhan could see the little boy in the playpen he chuckled smiling seeing his little boy giggle. Luhan mixed the brownies up and poured it into the bowl then put it in the oven.

He moved all the dishes into the sink starting to wash them when he heard his phone ringing. Wiping off his hands he answered, “Chullie hyung.”

“Lulu ah, I’m coming over to take you baby and father;  I wont return either until tonight~” Heechul chuckled.

Luhan laughed softly, “Alright. I’ll get them both dressed and a bag packed for Zi.” With that he hung up. “Zizi~ You get to go hang out with Auntie Chullie~” He picked the boy out of the playpen carrying him up stairs. “Appa~” He knocked on the door, “Chullie hyung is coming and you and Zi have been requested to leave with him.”

“Alright! Thank you.” Hangeng yelled from behind the door. Luhan took Ziyu up to his bedroom and changed the baby, he packed a small bag with a few diapers, wipes and change of clothes.

“Lulu, Zizi? Gengie?” A voice called from down the stairs. “Up here Chullie~”

“Look at my little man!” Heechul grinned picking up Ziyu, “Are you ready to go with Auntie Chullie and Gangie papa?” He asked the little boy while picking up his bag. Luhan could hear the beeping from the kitchen. “Omo my brownies!” He quickly ran down the stairs into the kitchen getting his brownie.

 

Hangeng, Heechul and Ziyu left telling Luhan he’d be alone until later to night. Lay was off with Suho so not even his brother was here to keep him company. He wondered what he should do today. He did have school supplies to shop for and some lesions to work on.. Maybe he’d go shopping first.

Running up stairs he got dressed, grabbed the list, keys to his car and headed off to the mall. There was a cute little shop that sold pretty supplies. Luhan liked that place the best; he only got his school supplies from there. He bough pens, markers, map colors, crayons, notebooks, stick notes all kinds of different things.

He carried the semi heavy bags to the phone store. As he walked in he brushed into someone; someone tall, black hair, wearing a black Seoul High Dance T-shirt and black ice cologne.

Luhan’s heart stopped once he smelled the cologne; he only new one person in the world that wore it. Wu Yifan.

He turned around quickly but found the man has disappeared into the crowd.

 

---

 

Yifan, aka Kris, was sitting across the breakfast table from Chanyeol. “Yah, Channie tell me whats making you act weird.” Kris sighed. For a good two weeks or so Chanyeol had been acting weird, really weird. He was being awkward; and not in the normal derp Chanyeol way.

 

“N-nothing ge, I told you.” Chanyeol shook his head stuffing his face with pancakes.
“Just school nerves.” He tried to brush it off. That wasn’t a total lie. He was worried about school, why you ask? Because Luhan would be there. Kris and Luhan had never called it quits unless you count Luhan being forced to move to china calling it quits. Chanyeol was smart enough to know Luhan would never willingly leave Kris. He was smitten for his older brother, and Kris was just as smitten for him.

But now he was back and with a baby. Who’s baby? Maybe Luhan was forced back to china to marry some rich man and have his baby? Maybe that rich man died? Maybe Luhan killed him? Maybe Lay killed him.. Yeah Lay most defiantly killed him for knocking up his little brother. So great, now Luhan’s back, with a baby and Lay killed a man… Suho was going to lose his lover to prison. Poor Suho. Chanyeol had a very active imagination. He over though things a lot and it caused him to think crazy randomness.

When he thought his crazy randomness he would make this face. One eye open the other half closed and his jaw dropped. “Yah! What are you thinking?” Kris almost yelled causing Chanyeol to jump knocking over his glass of milk on Kris’s phone. “YAH!” He yelled cursing in Mandarin.  

“Kris?” A man yelled from the kitchen. “Its alright Umma, Chan just spilt his drink on my phone.” Seungri came around the corner looking. “Aigoo.. Go by you a new one. That one was old anyways.” He handed over a YG company credit card.

Kris didn’t want to get a new phone. He wanted to keep the one he had, it was full of pictures of Luhan and the last texts he ever got from him. He took it to the phone shop hoping they could fix it.

“Please. Do that ever it takes I’ll pay an price!” Kris pretty much begged. The guy sighed. “Alright. I’ll take out the eternal chip and put it in an new phone. But you will have to pay three times as much as what the new phone will cost.”

“Ill do it!” Kris nodded vigorously. He waited around the shop for a good two hours, he bought a new phone, new earbuds, a new case and some other random things for his laptop. Once his phone was done he took his leave.

As he walked though the door be brushed into someone. Someone short, about Luhan’s height, ‘No Kris don’t think about him’ he mentally scolded himself, his hair was blonde, and the scent.. warm vanilla and honeydew melon. He knew it to well. The honeydew melon was a bodywash and the warm vanilla a scent from bath and body works. Mix together with Luhan’s natural smell. It was heaven for Kris. And he had just smelt it. All three components to the heavenly scent.

He bolted, ran as fast as he could he didn’t shop until he reached his car fling the door open he jump in and put the petal on the floor. He didn’t stop until it was dark. He pulled over slumping over the steering will he cried. That was his Luhan back there and he ran from him, the one shot he had to get him back he bolted ran as fast and as far away as he could have gotten. Now he sat here and cried, like a baby.

 

---

 

Luhan’s heart pounded in his ear, he ran to the counter, “That guy. What was his name?” He asked in a panic. “Was it Yifan? Or Kris? Did he use that YG credit card? Was it him? Tell me it was him!” The guy just stared and nodded. “Yeah.. that was him.”  Luhan had seen him, his Kris. He touched once again. Tears filled his eyes and his knees weaken, he dropped to the floor his bags spilling around him and he cried.

“Sir? Sir!” The man ran around the counter looking at Luhan. “Sir are you okay? Sir?” He kept asking. Jongdae happen to be walking past the store hearing the frantic man and crying he turned, he saw Luhan on the floor crying.

Angry raged inside of him, Luhan was a very close friend of his and no one made him cry. “Luhan!” He ran to the boys side, his eyes shot to the guy from the counter. “What did you do to him?” He growled.

“I-I didn’t do anything.. He ran up asking if my last costumer was some guy named Kris.. it was so I told him yes then he started crying.” The man paniced.

“Kris? As in Wu Yifan?” Jongdae’s eye widen,

 “Yeah that guy.”

“Oh Luhan!” Jongdae scooped the man up into his arms, “Did you talk to him? Did he yell? Did he hurt you? Did he ignore you?” Jongdae rambled out questions rocking Luhan softly.

“H-he bru-ushed my shoulder.. H-he didn-nt notice m-me. M-me! H-his Hannie.” Luhan cried harder until Jong’s shirt. It took a good forty minutes for Luhan to stop crying and buy his new phone. He still tightly clung on to Jongdae’s arm walking around the mall. They walked into a toy store Jongdae was looking for something to buy Luhan. Luhan spotted a dragon stuffy and started to cry again. “Krissy..” He pouted big crying.

“Oh nonono. Look a duckie!” Jongdae held up a bath toy making his lips look like the ducks and he quacked.

“S-stop-p being f--king cute.” Luhan sniffed a few more tears falling.

“Look at all the bathtoys~ Ziyu would love these bath toys. Come look pick out some Daedae will buy them for the baby.” Jongdae tried to distract him. While Luhan picked out some toys Jongdae sent a S.O.S to Lay, Xiu, Soo, and Suho. He knew all of them could help with upset Luhan and he couldn’t do this alone.

Luhan picked out a few toys, two dragon rubber ducky style toys, a little boat and two little people for the boat. Lay was the first to answer to SOS. He came as quick as he could with Suho right behind him.

“What happen?” He whispered to Dae when they showed up. “He saw Kris.” And that was all Dae had to say for the tears to return.

“Why d-do you have to t-talk so ing l-loud?” He turned into Lay’s chest crying. A few ladies looked at him strangly. “Sorry he hormonal..” Suho and Jong bowed to them as Lay walked him outside.

“Xiumin! You boyfriend’s a !” Luhan cried once he saw Xiu and Soo walk up.

“Ehh? Jongdae did you make him cry?” Xiu gave him a stern angry look. “Yes he did!” Luhan pouted big.

“Luhan, I didn’t mean it! I’m sorry. Lay asked what happen. I just told him.”

“Wait what happen?” Kyungsoo asked. “Yeah why the SOS?”

“I saw him, he brushed into my shoulder.. He didn’t even recognize me!” Luhan sobbed.

 

After Luhan calmed down everyone pilled into his fathers movie room with lots of popcorn, candy, sodas, blankets and pillows. Half way through the movie Jongdae’s phone rang loudly. “Yah! No phones in the movies please!” Someone yelled from the front throwing popcorn back at him.

“Yah Kyungsoo don’t hit me with!” Xiumin threw it back. He had gotten hit because he was sitting on Jongdae’s lap.

“Baekhyun?” Jong asked answering his phone. “What up?”

“Have you seen Kris?” He asked.

“ No why? Luhan saw him this morning around 10amish why?”

“He left at 8am and never returned home. His phone is turned off and hes not in any of his normal hide outs.” Baekhyun’s voice was panicky.

“Are you sure? I’ll try to call him, did you check my work? He eats there a lot. What about Tao’s house.. We had the summer project to finish.. Chanyeol calm down. Kris isn’t stupid he not run away.. Aish.. Chan- Baekhyun calm him down I’m on my way.” Jongdae hung up kissing Xiumin. “I have to go before my uncle freak out.”

“Where are you going?” Luhan asked in a small voice.

“Kris is missing, he left early this morning and no one has seen him since. Are you sure he didn’t notice you this morning?” Jongdae asked.

“H-he’s missing? We have to go find him! He could be hurt! In trouble! Dead! OMG MY GAWD HES DEAD.” Luhan had a mind like Chanyeols…

“Luhan hes not dead. You saw him this morning..” Jongdae shook his head. “I’m sure he saw you and freaked. He probably ran.. you know how he is. Come on lets go look for him.” Everyone took a different care. Luckily Hangeng had enough for six people to take their own car.  Everyone has a group call chat on their phone open, Chanyeol and Baekhyun rode with Chan’s parents looking for Kris.

 

Once all the place he would possibility hide was searched they met up in a packing lot.

“L-luhan,” Seungri spoke up his eyes puffy and red, “Is there anywhere you two went. Somewhere special. Somewhere only you’d know to look for him..” As much as he didn’t ever want to talk to Luhan again he knew Luhan’s leaving wasn’t Luhan’s fault.

“I.. I don’t know. Let me think..” He though for a moment before another car pulled up.

“WHY IS MY LAMBO OUT OF MY DRIVE WAY?” Hangeng yelled running up to his baby lambo. He stopped dead in his track when he saw Luhan’s red eye. “Lu, what happen?” He asked pulling him into a hug.

“Kris is missing daddy..” He started to cry again.

“Mommmy~” A voice sang running up to Luhan’s leg and attaching on.

“Ziyu.” Luhan smiled softly picking up the boy.

“Ziyu.. Mommy..” Seungri spoke enough Mandarin to understand what Ziyu meant and was more then smart enough to put two and two together. “That why she made you leave..” He whispered.

“I didn’t get time to tell anyone, she made Lay swear he’d never tell.. I’m so sorry..” Luhan cried more as Seungri stepped closer.

“I-its his?” He asked looking at the child.

“Yes. I named him Wu Ziyu.. He’s your grandson..”

“Does Kris know?” The panda man asked holding out his arms to the baby boy. Luhan willingly passed him over.

“No…” Luhan shook his head. Ziyu looked at the man, “I kwiss!” He nodded. “I know what?” He tilted his head to the side, once he head was cocked he saw Suho.

“CHEOHO~” He screamed scaring Seungri a little. His tiny hands reached out for Suho that took the boy.

“I swear, I better marry you before this one grows up.” Lay shook his head.

“The bridge.” Luhan gasped jumping in his car, he took off without another word. After the shock of the lambo flying past the people they all jump into their cars and followed Luhan. But Luhan was long gone. No one could keep up with him.

 

He drove to the bridge, and got out quickly, he ran to the spot. He found what he was looking for passed out on the bench. He sat down on the open wood softly caressing Kris’s hair. “Yifan…” He whispered softly waking the man up. “Yifan wake up…”

Kris’s puffy eyes cracked open, “Lu…” He couldn’t finish his sentence he shut up wrapping his long arms around the smaller man pulling him into his lap.  “Why did you leave me?” He cried nuzzling his face into Luhan’s neck.

“I didn’t want to baby.” He flung his arms around Kris clinging to him for dear life. “Mom made me.. Kris I was pregnant. She made me leave because it is yours. She wanted us part. I didn’t want to leave you, I love you.. I never ever wanted to leave your side. I belong here.” Luhan cried softly.

“P-pregnant? M-mine?” Kris’s eyes where wide, his heart pounded in his eye and his mind raced. “I-I’m a father..”

“Yes.. A little boy, named Wu Ziyu. He like you in every way except his looks just like me.” Luhan nodded.

Kris tightened his arm around Luhan. “Ziyu, my son. Luhan we are parents.” He pressed his lips hard against Luhan kissing him. Luhan’s fingers cupped Kris’s cheeks kissing him back hard but passionately. He boys didn't pull away until their lungs couldn't take it anymore. 

"Kris, we should get going, everyones be out looking for you.." Luhan panted softly but his lips where captured again, once again not parting until their lungs burned. "We can go later." Kris sighed. 

"But its late and Ziyu wont sleep with out me.. And you want to meet your son right?" Luhan asked looking deep into those dark eyes. 

"Of course I do. Lets go.. I ran out of gas. So we will have to take your car." Luhan laced their finger pulling him to the car. Kris smiled again, he hadn't smiled in two years. 

Luhan texted everyone that he had Kris and would be at his house with him. Luhan and Kris pulled up and eight other car flew into the drive way. 

"Kris!" Seungri was the first out of the car and had his arms tightly around his son. Luhan let go of Kris's hand and took Ziyu from Hyuksuk. 

"Ziyu, this is Kris, he your daddy." Luhan told the little boy as Seungri moved. "But Mommy, I kwiss!" He nodded. 

"I know baby, I named you after him." Luhan chuckled softly, Kris just stared in awe at the little boy. His little boy. It was like a dream, he looked just like Luhan. 

"Mommy what is a Daddy?" The little boy asked looking at Kris. "You know how Hangeng is my Daddy, But Chullie and Liyin are my Mommys?" Luhan asked seeing if he'd understand. "Yea." He nodded. 

"Well Kris is like Hangeng papa, but hes your Hangeng papa."

"Ma Hangeng papa? Whoa~!" He eyes got big and he held his arms out to Kris. Kris was scared to take him, scared to crop him, scared this was all just a dream and he'd wake up soon. 

"H-hi there." Kris said once he had the little boy in his arms. 

"Haiya~" Ziyu grinned hugging his neck. 


Okay so they met~ 

I thought it was cuteish. 

Tell me whatcha think~ 

Tell me whatcha think, tell me whatcha drink. blah blah blah we go alcohol insane~ -sings off key-