Home.

Keep it in your pants, Mr Dragon.

Luhan adjusted the toddler on his hip as he leaned down to pick up the baby bag. “Mommy ahh~” The baby stuck out his tiny hands reaching for the bottle that was wedge into the bag. Luhan handed over the bottle and the boy slumped into his chest drinking away.

“Luhan, you are going to miss your flight if you don’t hurry.” His grandmother called from the kitchen. “I’m hurrying, hes just has so much stuff.” Luhan shook his head stuffing the bag into the car. He placed his child into the car seat. He strapped him in before he himself got in.

Luhan was going back to South Korea for the first time since he was 15. He had moved with his parent’s that had gotten new jobs there. During his first year in high school he met a man, got drunk, and had . Then ta-dah~ Ziyu was born. Once Luhan found out he was pregnant his parent’s shipped him back to china to live with his grandparents. The only people that know baby the baby is Lay, Kyungsoo, and Xiumin. Lay being Luhan’s older brother found out first then followed by his two best friends.

Now Luhan was sitting on the plain his little boy curled up in his lap fast asleep. Softly he brushed his fingers through the jet black hair; he hums happily once the pilot came over the loud speaker saying they’d be landing soon. He packed up all the toys and bottles then wrapped Ziyu in a blanket once the plain stopped.  He carried his son and the bags of carry out to the baggage pick up. He found a cart and loaded all his belongings on to it, the small boy still fast asleep in his arms. He walked out to gate where he was supposed to be picked up; he was met by a huge sign that read, ‘Welcome Home, Lulu and Ziyu!’ and his parents, older brother and two best friends. A big grin spread across his pink lips once he saw it. He pushed his cart over there getting hugs all around. His mother scooped up Ziyu while Luhan said hello to his friends.

Soon enough all the stuff was packed into the van along with everyone. “Lulu, hes so adorable~” Kyungsoo grinned while watching the sleeping baby. “He looks just like you!” Xiumin nodded. “Spitting image,” Lay commented.   “I know~” Luhan grinned looking over at his son. As if on cue the little boy’s eyes opened, his big brown eyes looked around at the new faces. “Mommy…” He held out his arms to Luhan. “Mommy’s here~” Luhan smiled while everyone else awed. “You can get out soon we are almost there.” Luhan nodded placing his hand in the boy’s two much smaller ones.

Ziyu didn’t say much, he could talk but he didn’t talk in front of people. He talked a lot to Luhan when they where a lone. But anytime anyone else was around he was shy and only said Mommy. That he got from Luhan, Luhan didn’t come out and talk to anyone until the third grade. Everyone though he couldn’t talk and he’d get in trouble a lot for not answering the teacher.

Just like Luhan had said they arrived home, everyone grabbed a bag and Luhan grabbed Ziyu. All the bags where placed in Luhan’s old bedroom. But all the people where sitting in the living watching the baby crawl around on the floor and all over Luhan like he was a jungle gym. Lay had been pulled down as well and crawled all over; he even got kicked in the arm which led to all better kiss from Ziyu. As the day turned into night Ziyu’s eyes got heavy, with his bottle and blanky he curled up into Luhan’s arms and was out like a light. Luhan’s parents headed off to bed leaving all the teenagers and the baby curled up on the floor with a ton of blankets and pillows. 

“So.” Kyungsoo said resting his head on Xiumin’s legs, “What does Ziyu mean?” He asked looking at Luhan.

 Luhan let out a soft chuckle, “Chris.”

 Xiumin laughed lightly, “Of course you’d name him after Him…”

“Well he is the father, even if he doesn’t know.” Luhan looked down at his baby.

 “Are you going to tell him?” Lay asked.

 “Should I? I mean we had then a few weeks later boom I’ve disappeared and now after two years I return.. I’m sure he’s moved on. Found someone new and all that.”

“I don’t know about moved on. After you left he looked for you. He asked me at school. He asked Xiumin and Soo too. When none of us answered he came here. Banged on the door for two hours until Dad came home and told him you’d gone back to China. Then he cried on the doorstep until his father came looking for him.” Lay sighed as he remembered. “I felt so bad for him, He really loved you Lu.”

“What about that Tao guy?” Soo asked. “He’s been all over Kris.”

“Yeah but Kris doesn’t want him.. Kris is... Different now, Luhan. After you left he just became cold. He quit the basketball team, he barely shows up for dance practices. He goes to school and he goes home that its.” Xiumin looked over at Luhan who was looking down at Ziyu. Soft tears pulled into Luhan’s eyes as he though about Kris and how hard it must have been for him.

“Lets go to sleep… Tomorrow we have lots to do.” Kyungsoo said while handing over a tissue. “We have to get you enrolled in school and this one into the daycare program. Then we have to get your rooms in order~ So that means shoooping~” He sang happily throwing his arms up making Luhan laugh lightly and smile.

“Aish I don’t even want to think about school again; how much longer until summers over?” Luhan asked as they all laid down getting comfortable. Ziyu was snuggled up against Lu, a pacifier in his mouth, one hand holding his blanket the other Luhan’s shirt.

“Mmm.. 2 and half more weeks!” Lay pouted snuggling into his pillow.

 

Morning came with the sound of giggling baby and the smell of bacon. Ziyu was currently crawling on to Luhan’s arms saying, “Wake up~ Wake up~” over and over. When that didn’t work he climbed on Xiumin pulling his hair until he man woke up. “Ouch you little monkey.” He scrunched his nose laying the baby on a pillow attacking him with tickle which made loud giggles and ‘Nononono~!’ come from him. Luhan opened an eye seeing his baby and best friend made him smile widely, when he sat up Kyungsoo woke up because he was sleeping with his head on Luhan’s tights. Lay was in the kitchen making bacon and breakfast.

“Ahhh~” Ziyu held his mouth open when the tickling stopped. Xiumin looked up at Luhan confused.

“Where is your bottle?” He asked knowing what the child wanted.

“Laylaylay~” He nodded rolling on to all fours he stood up running until the kitchen, he came running back out with a bottle hanging out of his mouth and his hands holding it in place. He ran right to Luhan arms crashing into his chest softly.

“Where’s Mommy’s morning kisseu?” He pouted down at his son. Ziyu pulled away his bottle, lips covered in milk he kissed his Mommy.

“Mmm, yummy, milk.” Luhan made a face. “Yah, Soosoo, what happen to shooooping?” Luhan asked nudging the man that had gone back to sleep.

“Now its sleeeeeeeping.” He muttered into his pillow.

“Come eat~” Called Lay from the kitchen. The boy sleepy shuffled into the kitchen, Luhan set Ziyu in the highchair and put some eggs on a plate for him. After breakfast everyone showered and changed getting ready for the task at hand.

 

The all stood in the empty lavender room. After getting a game plan they set up the room then moved to Ziyu’s room.

“Hey, I found some baby blue paint. Mom said we could paint the room if we wanted.” Lay held up the can of paint. “Then we could go shopping while it dried.”

After painting the room they headed to the mall, “So what all do we need?” Kyungsoo asked. “I mean what all do you need for a baby?”

“We need a bed, something to hold all his clothes, a changing table. I have a stroller and all that.” Luhan pushed the stroller into a baby shop. Xiumin found the baby bed’s it was on the back wall with the toys.  “Mommy! Mommy!” Squeaked Ziyu as he pointed to a toy making grabby hands at it; Luhan picked up the toy flashing it to Lay who started laughing.

“Yep, he’s most defiantly Kris’s.” laughed Xiumin. The toy was a little green dragon; it had big eyes and a pink belly. “I wove it!” the toddler grinned hugging it.

The boys did some more shopping before finding all they needed; the baby stuff would be delivered to the house in a few hours. They decided on shopping for some school clothe. Money wasn’t a problem for any of them. Xiumin and Kyungsoo father was the CEO of some big music company called SM and they guy that ran the place was Luhan and Lay’s father. So they where loaded honestly.

“Lets get some food~” Luhan said smelling the soft pretzels. They stood in line getting the pretzels then again in the ice cream line for Ziyu; Luhan found a table and started feeding the baby. He had managed to take a bite on his owns but its ended up all over his chubby cheeks making him sticky.

Kyungsoo phone buzzed in his pocked he pulled it out answering it. “Hey guys, Kai wants to meet us. Can he?” The boys nodded shrugging not really minding if Kai joined them. They waited at the food court for him, he walked up to guys on his heels.

 “Hey, I hope you don’t mind if Chanyeol and Baekhyun join. They saw me walk in..” He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

“It no problem baby~” Kyungsoo nodded grinning as he pecked Kai’s lips.

“Luhan ssi.” Chanyeol bowed slightly a glare on going hard and cold to the Chinese man. Chanyeol was Kris’s little brother. Both where adopted but still family. Baekhyun softly nudged Chanyeol’s side.

“Luhan hyung~” Baekhyun smiled widely giving him a huge, “Omo whose baby is this? Hes so cute~!” Baekhyun kneeled down looking at Ziyu.

“He is mine, Ziyu, say hello to Baekhyun hyung, Chanyeol hyung and Kai hyung.” Luhan said nodding.

“Hewo (hello)” The little boy waved hiding behind his new dragon toy.

“So what are we doing?” Asked Kai looking around at the group of friends, “Umm, just school clothe shopping and hanging out.” Kyungsoo answered.

“Choes~! Choes! Choes!” Chanted Ziyu holding on to his feet and pointing; “Shoes, where?” Asked Luhan. “Deeer~” The toddler squeaked kicking his legs. And with that Luhan set off the other following the two.

“Yeah he’s Luhan’s alright.” Baekhyun chuckled pulling Chanyeol along. “I don’t want to go..” Chanyeol frowned. “Chanyeol, it was 2 years ago. Kris is over it… You should be too.” Baekhyun scolded. “Over it?” Chanyeol cocked a brow. “Luhan hyung, we are going to go. We still have our shopping to do. Well we see you at school?” Baekhyun asked.

“Neh, I’ll be there.” He smiled sweetly nodding. Kai, Kyungsoo, Lay, Xiumin, Luhan and Ziyu where left. Each boy left the shoe shop with at least two pair of shoes. Luhan had four pair and Ziyu had six. When the hell would the kid use all six pair he didn’t know but they where two cute not to buy.  Kai and Kyungsoo broke off from the pack and Suho joined.

 

“Whoa that a baby Luhan.” He said giving Lay a kiss. “A damn cute baby though~”

“Are you saying Luhan is cute?” Lay pouted getting another kiss. “No I’m saying the baby is cute, but you’re cuter~” He nodded. Ziyu was starting to get bored and tired.

“Alright we will go home.. Guys this one is going to start crying soon.” Luhan looked at his friends. “And we still have to set up his room.” On the drive home the toddler passed out.

“Do you think Chanyeol will tell Kris about Ziyu?” Xiumin asked looking at Luhan.

“Why would that be a problem?” Suho asked.

“Promise you won’t say . If you do I’ll dump you .” Lay looked Suho dead in the eye. Suho nodded promising.

“Ziyu is Kris’s son.. He just doesn’t know. Remember that party you threw your sophomore year when you parent’s where gone to Jeju? Yeah.. I got little drunk.. had a little ..” Luhan ran his fingers through his head. Suho was trustable he knew that.

“Ewwie, it was conceived on my bed!” Suho pretended to gag.

Lay pulled into the drive way laughing at his boyfriend. “Lets go to work boys~” He hopped out with everyone else. The teenagers set up the baby’s room and let him in there to sleep.

 

After the long day everyone went home, Lay and Luhan curled up on the couch.

“Are you ready for this?” Lay asked.

“Do I have a choice?” The younger of the two asked looking up.

“Only two more weeks and you have to face him again. He probably going to yell, maybe cry and be upset…”

“I know, I’ll probably cry. Are you ready for that?” Luhan chuckled softly already feeling the tears.

“I’m always ready to take care of you, Lu. You’re my baby brother.” Lay nodded softly as he pet his hair.

 

“Boys,” Their mother called coming into the living room. “Your father and I will be leaving tomorrow. He has business to do in America. I truth you two will be fine on your own. We won’t be back for a while maybe a month or two. Your father will leave a credit care for both of you.” She spoke softly kissing both of them on the top of the head; trips like these where a normal thing for his parents. They said they’d be gone a month or two but really they’d be gone until Christmas. The both nodding in understanding then their mother left leaving them alone again.

“How long where they gone last time?” Luhan asked.

“They left before the New Year’s party and came back after the Christmas party.” Lay sighed softly. The boys had grown up with their grandparents really, once they moved to Korea Xiumin and Kyungsoo’s parents started to take care of them. “I spent most of last year living with Suho. Even his parents though it was the best thing.” Lay looked away sadly. Lay hated when his parent’s would leave, he hated being alone. Luhan was different, he didn’t mind when they left he was very independent and would much rather live alone then stuck under someone. Now he would never be alone. Not at least for the next eighteen years.

“I’m sorry Gege, at least we are both here now. So neither of us are alone anymore. When do you think they will come back this time?” He asked.

“I think they’ll be back around new years, maybe Easter if we’re lucky.” Lay smiled softly nuzzling close to Luhan, “But neh, at least we aren’t alone anymore.”

“And we have Ziyu.” Luhan grinned. “Yes Ziyu makes everything better.” Lay chuckled softly.

“Everything. But Mom doesn’t think so. Did you see how discussed she looked when she took him from me at the airport.” Luhan shook his head. Zhang Liyin, their mother, wasn’t a fan of Luhan having baby, or keeping it. That why he was shipped back to his grandparents, because she didn’t want that thing in her house anymore. Hangeng, their father, loved the baby he spends hours and countless dollars making sure Luhan had everything he needed for Ziyu.

“Yeah I saw that, but I didn’t say anything. And its not like she can say anything either, she had me and 15. And you at 16..” Lay frowned.

“I think that’s why she hates it so much. She knows all the freedoms I have to give and everything I’ll miss out on now.” He let out a little sigh.

“Maybe, I don’t know. Lets get some sleep. We have to head over to the school tomorrow. I asked and they will let Zi go to the daycare for the teacher’s kids, but you have to be a teacher aide for a class.” He shrugged, “I don’t remember all of it. But I have dance anyways so we can just go together. And don’t worry Kris won’t be there. He never shows up.”

Luhan pulled the blanket up and snuggled closer, both of them falling sleep shortly after. 


Hey guys, okay so honestly I'm not happy with this.. I feel like its ty. First chap is always ty right? Tell me what you think.. 

Please be honest~ I can handle it. <3 

~Bella <3