Last Day

Keep it in your pants, Mr Dragon.

Giving the circumstances Kris was allowed to stay with Luhan that night. Not once did Ziyu leave his fathers arms. Kris adored him and he had roughly two years to make up for.

 

“Mommy, ma rawr~” He sleepily pointed toward his room. Kris was laid in Luhan’s King sized bed, Ziyu snuggled against his bear chest and an arm tucked around Luhan holding him close. Luhan got up coming back into the bedroom with the little dragon.

 

“This is his rawr, he got it when we first got here and now he can’t sleep with out it.” He passed over the little dragon before returning to Kris’s arms. Ziyu wrapped one tiny arm around the dragon the other he used to hold up his bottle. His eyes slowly closed the fluttered back open a few time before the fine close showing he was sleep.

 

Luhan softly brushed back the little boy’s hair. He took the bottle setting it on the night stand. “Do you want me to put him in bed?” He asked looking up at Kris.

 

“I want to hold him all night and the rest of forever.” Kris softly kissed the toy of the boy’s head. “But I have you for that.” He said a little unwilling to give up his child but wanting to spend time with Luhan more.

 

Luhan tucked Ziyu away into his bed making sure the bottle was close to his hands and the dragon still in his arms. He returned to Kris, crawling on to the bed a little y. Kris pulled him to straddling his lap.

 

“Damn I’ve missed you.” He whispered looking over the beautiful man. “Don’t ever leave me again. It destroyed me.”

 

“Baby, I’m not going anywhere. You are going to be old and gray one day and I’m still going to sitting my old in you lap stealing kisses when I can.” Luhan grinned leaning in to kiss Kris.

 

“I’ll be waiting for that day baby.” He puckered up kissing back sweetly. “I have a kid.. A kid. A child. Someone’s that half me.” He leaned his head back still trying to wrap his head about it.

 

“You do, and you will be a great father.” Luhan nodded caressing Kris’s cheeks.

 

“But I don’t know how to be a father…” Kris looked into Luhan’s eyes just begging for help.

 

“Its not someone you know, its something you learn along the way. You’ll never know until you’re a hundred and two and your grandson comes to you and asked. Grandpa how do I be a father? Then you’ll tell him all you know but even then he will have to learn.” Luhan always had the best way of calming Kris down. He never knew how he did it. He just did. Luhan drew small heart on Kris’s bare smiling as he did.

 

“Baby..” Kris whispered leaning close to his ear, “I need you.” Nothing more was needed to be said.

 

Last day of summer.

 

The next morning Luhan woke first, sticky and still tangled into Kris’s arms. Looking over at the clock he saw it was 6am. “Kris~” He whispered softly rubbing his chest to wake hip up. “Hmm?” Kris groaned pulling Luhan closer.

 

“Baby, we have to shower before someone wakes up and finds us. Or before Ziyu wakes up and needs us.” Kris nodded a little as much as he didn’t want to wake up he knew he had too. He sat up running a hand through his hair; Luhan gently pulled him along to the bathroom. He the water; got out towels and a change of clothes for both of them all while sleepy Kris tried to wake up.

 

Kris moved to the shower once he was awake letting the hot water roll over his body it felt nice. What felt even nicer were his arms around Luhan’s slim waist hold the smaller Chinese man in a back hug, Luhan loved how Kris always wanted to be holding him, Kris softly kissed Luhan’s wet neck.

 

“Last night was great baby.” He smirked softly remember how Luhan looked, it was absolutely beautiful to Kris. A blush creped on Luhan’s cheeks, “It was. I forgot just how much I missed that.”

 

Kris let out a soft chuckle, “I can give you more if you wish.” His voice tickled the back of Luhan’s neck. “Mmm, more huh?” The smaller of the two asked. “More does sound great, but Ziyu will be waking soon.” Luhan turned around to face Kris.

 

“Aww,” Kris frown softly kissing Luhan, “Don’t you want to spend time with your baby?” Luhan asked titling his head. “Of course I do, I want to spend time with you both!” Kris nodded vigorously.

 

“Good answer~” Luhan smiled picking up the body wash. He rubbed it all over his hands then across Kris chest, happily cleaning up his lover. Kris just smiled and held on to Luhan. Once Luhan finished washing up Kris he cleaned him self.

 

“I love you.” The taller man whispered, leaning down softly kissing his lips. “I love you so freaking much, its crazy.” Luhan looked up into his eyes, “I love you too, Yifan. More then you will ever know.”

 

“You mister need to start wearing the ring again~.” Kris grinned. Luhan looked deep into his eyes, tears pushed again his lower eye lids. “Y-you st-till wan-nt to m-marry me? A-after everything?”

“Of course I still want to marry you. You and Ziyu are my life.” Kris lean down brushing their noses together. After this year I graduate, I’ll start working for my father and make us lots of money. I’m going to buy you a big house and everything you could possible want.” Kris brushed his lips against the tears that fell from Luhan’s eyes.

 

“I have everything I could every dream of. You and Ziyu are everything I will ever need.” He rested his head against the strong milky white chest in front of him. “I’m still going to give you everything.” Kris nuzzled his nose into the others wet hair.

 

“Mommmmmmy!”A cry sounded from the other room. “Oh, Zi.” Luhan quickly jumped out of the shower and pulled on some boxers. He ran into the room picking up the baby, “Shh, Mommys here.” He softly bounced him getting a bottle for him.

 

Kris walked in after dying off and getting dressed, “Daddy!” Ziyu sat up holding out his tiny arms. They had spent night teaching him the word and that Kris was only his daddy. “Hey cutie.” He tall man took him put in his arms, “Go get dress baby.” Luhan left the two alone.

 

Kris carried the baby down the stairs, into the kitchen they walked and over to the fridge. “What shall we cook Mama for breakfast?” He asked in mandarin. “Cakes!” The small version of Luhan pointed to the premade pancake mixes.

 

“Pancakes? You think he’ll like those?” Kris cocked his head to the side, “Yeah! Wif the m’s!” The toddler point to the pantry. “The M’s?” Kris asked opening it looking in for the mystery M’s. “Ahh ahh!” Ziyu pointed to a small brown bag of M&M’s.

 

“Ohh. Does Mama add those to the cakes?” Ziyu nodded, “What are you two doing in here?” Heechul asked coming around the corner. “Making Mam M cakes!” Ziyu squeaked.

 

“M cakes? Again piggy you had those yesterday.” Heechul tickled his tummy, “Papa wants to take everyone to breakfast. Kris, your parents will be there as well.”

 

“Really? You ready to go see Halmeoni and Halabeoji again?” Kris asked his little son, “Neh!” Ziyu replied nodded twice. “Panda eoni!” Kris chuckled carrying Ziyu back upstairs.

 

“Mommy! We see Panda eoni!” Ziyu wiggled around in Kris’s arms, “Panda eoni?” Luhan asked. “Neh, that’s what he calls Seungri Umma.” Kris chuckled, “We are going to have breakfast with everyone.”

 

“Ahh, okay my baby, you need to get dressed.” Luhan held out his arms, “Can.. Can I do it?” Kris asked looking down a bit. “Sure Yeobo.” Luhan pecked his cheek. Luhan fished out an outfit for Ziyu, then one for Kris.

 

“Luhan ah.” Hangeng knocked on the door, “Appa?” Luhan opened the door, “Whats up?” He asked tilting his head. “Go wake up Lay.. Suho stayed the night. I don’t want to kill him first thing this morning.” The half awake older Chinese man ruffled his head.

 

Luhan chuckled softly, “Okay Daddy~ Help Kris get Zi ready.” Luhan stepped aside letting him in the bedroom. Luhan walked over to Lay’s room, “Yixing.” He knocked making his voice deeper like his fathers. At the sound of scrambling and someone falling he pushed open the door.

 

“Yah! You punk!” Lay threw his pillow across the room at Luhan who dodged and stepped in closing the door behind him. “Get dressed we are going to have breakfast with Kris’s parents. Suho you can come if you want.” Luhan chuckled.

 

“Oh my god, you gave me a heart attack.” Suho shook his head starting to get dressed. “Your an ..” Lay sighed laying back down. “Yah! Ge! Get up we are leaving soon. Aish..” Luhan walked over to the bed sitting on Lay. “Geeeeet! Upppppp!” He rolled around on Lay.

 

“Aish fine fine!” Lay pushed Luhan off, “Well be out in a minute.” Luhan left them to get dressed. He walked back into his bedroom and smiled seeing Hangeng and Kris trying to dress Ziyu. “Aigoo..” He huffed. “You button this first.” He went over helping them button the suit.

 

--

 

“How many?” The lady asked as the group of people walked in, Chanyeol turned around taking a head count. “10” He replied with his derp smile. The lady was about there age, she smiled back, batting her long eye lashes in a flirting fashion. Lay nudge Suho’s shoulder, “Shall I save him?” He asked, Lay nodded.

 

“Yeobo..” Suho whined putting on a pouty face as he latched himself on to Chanyeol’s side. “I’m sooo hungry.” He whined more. Chanyeol caught on quickly and wrapped his arm around Suho’s shoulder, “Aigoo Jagiya we are about to eat.” He pecked the top of his head. The lady huffed picking up menus. “This way.” She waved them to their table.

 

“You owe me.” Suho whispered. “Big time.” Lay whispered walking on the other side of Chanyeol. “Of course I do.” Chanyeol nodded wrapping his other arm around Lay. “Pimpin.” Kris laughed walking behind them.

 

“Do you need a seat for him?” The lady asked, she reached her hand up to poke Ziyu’s little chubby cheek but the toddler turned and hide his face in his fathers shirt. “I’m sorry, he is shy in the mornings.” Kris rubbed his back.

 

Everyone sat down at the table, the ordered drinks and passed the baby around. “So Yifan.” Hyunsuk, better known as YG or Yang goon spoke. “What are your plans? How do you plan to take care of your family?” He asked, Hangeng turned his attention to Kris as well. “Well Teddy hyung and I were talking about me helping producing with him. Kush hyung liked that idea too. So they wanted to met up and work on a few songs then talk to you about it.” Kris said sitting down his chopstick while talking.

 

“Daedaedae!” Ziyu sang as he started waving. “Hey cutie.” Jongdae smiled walking over pecking his little cheek. “Annyeong.” He bowed to the family, “How is everything?” He asked playing it off like he was servings them. “Aww he let you kiss him..” the lady from earlier frowned walking by.

 

“Of course he did, You love Daedae neh?” Jongdae asked, “Neh! Daedaedae~” Ziyu smiled with food all over his cheeks. “Aigoo Xiumin ah and I have to watch out now.” Lay shook his head chuckling. “Is there anything I can get you?” Jongdae asked, Hangeng asked for some Chinese spice so Jongdae went and fetched it.

 

“You’re planning on working with in the music industry?” Hangeng asked Kris, He nodded, “Yeah, I want to make enough money for these two.” He smiled over at his little family. Luhan smiled back leaning over softly kissing Kris’s cheek.

 

After a while of eating Ziyu yawned then started to cry and get fussy. “Aigoo, someone’s nap time.” They passed him around a few more times being able to keep him quite while the father’s at the table worked out some kind of living arrangement for the young family.

 

“Daddddy…”Ziyu began to cry when he couldn’t take staying awake anymore. Luhan fished out another bottle and Kris took him up in his arms. The baby rested against his father’s chest drinking his bottle and falling asleep. “How precious.” Seungri whispered smiling sweetly.

 

Once it was decided they would live with Hangeng until Kris graduated then they’d get their own apartment they families decided to leave. Seungri was holding Ziyu while he slept softly kissing his little round cheeks, smiling happily. They stood outside Hangeng’s car saying there goodbyes.

 

“Do I have to give him up now?” The Panda man asked taking another kisses from the sleeping boy. “Yes Mom~ In a little while we will come over at you can taking him again.” Kris smiles side hugging his mother. “Okay, okay.” He pouted a little handing over the baby.

 

“We have to finish up some school shopping then we will come over.” Luhan came up with a plan, “And maybe take a nap.. I’m sleepy.” He yawned a bit. Luhan placed Ziyu in his seat getting him buckled up and snuggled in. “He sleeps like a rock.” Kris commented. “He sleeps like his dad.” Chanyeol chuckled.

 

Lay and Suho crawled into the car first taking the back row of seats, Luhan was next sitting in the middle row with Ziyu, Heechul got in the front and Hangeng in the drivers. Kris gave his family one last hug before getting in next to Luhan. Luhan smiled resting his head on Kris shoulder.

“Nap time already?” He smiled softly wraps an arm around Luhan’s shoulder. “Neh, Zi has the right idea.” Luhan yawned again, Lay leaned forward whispering between the two. “Well after no sleep I’m sure nap is wonderful.” Suho snickered and Luhan swatted at him. “Yah, I bet your ready for a nap too.” He mehronged.

 

“Lay don’t make fun of Luhan because he’s so loud.” Hangeng commented from the front. “Papa!” He whined, “I’ll have you know that was Kris!” He pointed a finger at his lover. “Yah, Whatever.” Kris rolled his eyes.

 

“Mmph, Ge~ Ahh~ Ge~” Lay imitated Luhan from the back seat, Kris burst into laugher. “I’m strangle you.” Luhan started to crawl over the seat but Kris held him down. “At least we know where they get their loudness from.” Heechul smiled looking over at Hangeng. “Aish, I have no idea what you are talking about.” Hangeng shook his head.

 

“Hyung, Mmm~ Hyung.. So tight Hyung.” Luhan and Lay started at the same time before laughing. “Yah yah yah. Our next house is going to have sound proof walls.” He pulled into the drive way. Everyone got out of the car laughing and joking.

 

--

 

Suho and Lay decided to head off to see Xiumin and Kyungsoo. Hangeng had to take Heechul home so all that way left was Ziyu sleep in his playpen and Kris and Luhan sitting on the couch watching TV.

 

“Are you ready for school tomorrow?” Kris asked looking up a Luhan, he was laying with his head in the lap. “Neh, it will be nice getting to see old friends again” He smiled playing with the blonde hair.

 

“What are you doing with Ziyu?” Kris asked closing his eyes loving the way his finger moved against Kris’s scalp. “He will go to the daycare for all the teachers kids. I already went up there and talked to the school about.” Luhan nodded looking for at their baby.

 

“I hope he likes it, and the other kids aren’t mean to him because he looks like.. me.” Luhan frowned a little. Growing up he was offend picked on for looking like a girl. He always hoped that if he had a son it would look like his lover. But of course all he got was a mini ‘me’.

 

“I wouldn’t worry about him at that age baby. Most of the kids on their toes and don’t even know their own names. I’m sure they will love him.” Kris nodded looking over at the clock. “Its getting late my love. We should get ready for bed.” He stood up before walking over to the playpen.

 

“You get one side, I’ll get the other?” He more asked. Luhan nodded taking one side. The gently carried their baby up the stairs being careful not to wake him. They placed the playpen next to Luhan side of the bed.

 

Kris removed his shirt and pants before climbing into bed. “Ahh~ Sleep.” He snuggled into Luhan’s pillow. Luhan crawled into the bed after removing everything but his boxers. “Yah~ That my pillow.” He ended up resting his head on Kris’s chest. “No baby that’s your pillow.” Kris smiled pulling the covers over them.