Didn’t you say that you will never seek him again??

The Red Umbrella

Jang Hyunseung’s POV

 

What is this? I thought as I swallowed my saliva.

 

Is this a paper? Not possibly.  I tasted it again, it tastes like a paper.

 

I opened my eyes and sat upright, immediately looking if there is something on my mouth.

 

Indeed there is, and it is a  fcuking paper.

 

I looked at the person beside me, thinking maybe she was playing with me but there was nobody beside me, or on the room. There was no trace of her in this room as if on the first place she was never in here.

 

I looked at the paper. The paper was halfway on my mouth but I can still see the number.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-H

Who would have thought I would met such a different yeoja, and I like her for that.

 

I saved the number on my phone and named it as H.

 

*knock, knock*

 

“Young master” someone said after the knock.

 

Oh, it’s the annoying maid again who keeps on irritating me whenever I’m on our hotel.

 

“What is it?” I said without letting her in.

 

“Master told me that you should go home and get ready for the brunch”

 

Oh right, it’s the end of summer and start of university life.

 

“Alright I get it.”

 

“You’re going right?” she asked from behind the doors.

 

“My—ani, Master said that you must absolutely go” she added after I ignored her question.

 

“It’s not that I have a choice” I murmured to myself.

 

=====

 

 

 He was wearing a red leopard suit that has a blue flower on the left upper part of his cloth and he entered the room, it was a sight of rich people wearing expensive things this and that. It looks like a party for rich people but it was a brunch. A brunch for the students of Seoul National University.

He was absolutely stunning.


something like this, but  a blue flower is visible on the upper left part(the heart part)

 

“Hyunseung, Hyunseung is here” Dongwoon shouted so loud that people who are surrounding them already  glared at him.

 

“Hyung” Dongwoon said raising his hand while sitting.

 

While he was walking towards their table, someone tapped him on his shoulder.

 

“Hyunseung you are here already, faster than usual aren’t you?”

 

“Junhyung” Hyunseung said as he turned around to see his face and a woman so familiar clinging on his shoulder.

 

Their gaze met, she was looking at him as if she can see his insides, what he was thinking and so on. It was very deep.

 

He was looking at her auburn eyes, it was as if they already know each other for so long.

 

She realized that she was already looking at him, she knows that she can’t , she shouldn’t. She almost trembled but was able to shake it off and she just smiled.

 

“Hyunseung ssi, nice to meet you” she smiled

 

It was a smile he usually felt bored looking but absolutely not this time. The smile she showed was different. His heart jumped as he saw her smile.

 

“Oppa, I’m going already since we already finished our talk” she told Junhyung and he nodded.

 

“You are interested with her?” Junhyung asked Hyunseung as she was out of their sight.

 

“Hmm, I don’t know” He was hesitating, he doesn’t know  if he should answer yes or just let whatever he felt awhile ago as something didn’t happen. He was unsure. He was new to that kind of feelings.

 

“You are hesitating??!!, okay Hyunseung I will tell you about her” he said as they were walking to their table.

 

“Her name is Lyn, and I think she likes me because she was clinging at me all the time moreover she was asking everything about me but no worries I don’t like her, she is too cliché”

 

“I think I saw her face somewhere, it looks so familiar” Hyunseung said with a contemplating look.

 

They sat at the table where Dongwoon, Doojoon, Kikwang, Yoseob are.

 

“Hyung, you look pretty interested with her” Dongwoon said laughing evilly.

 

The 4 glared at Dongwoon as if saying why did you even say that? Don’t you know he is easily angered by such things?.

 

“I don’t know why but there are so many interesting women. This year should be fun”

 

“Hyung is being creepy” Dongwoon blurted out.

 

“ He really is” Doojoon agreed.

 

Hyunseung ignored them and fished out his phone from his pocket and started typing a message.

 

==

Kim Hyuna’s POV

 I immediately went out of the scene after talking to  him, I walked so fast, going to the emergency exit stairs. I can’t believe he was friends with Junhyung. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Hyuna.

 

 Pabo,I hit my head numerous times.

 

Why did I even slept with him last night?? Why in the world did I?

 

It’s because I accidentally saw him while I was drunk, I wasn’t able to control myself.

 

And Chaerin didn’t even stopped me? That damn Chae.

 

That’s right, that’s the reason.

 

But I have already done it and I can’t damn erase what I did.

 

Stupid, stupid.. didn’t you say that you will never seek him again.??

 

I sat at the stair, completely having a mental breakdown.

 

This is so ty.

 

Why again did I even gave him my number??

 

This is really killing me.

 

Just act like how you always do, yes, how I always do, he didn’t even remember me.

 

Just get you heads up and do what you needed to do.

 

I have longed for this for my whole life.

 

I can’t give up everything.

 

It took me so much effort to come here.

 

I fished my phone from my pocket and typed a message.

 

To: CL

From: H

Ya, you evil CL.. It’s all your fault.. Come and meet me at the emergency exit 2nd floor.

 

After I send it, immediately I received a text. I opened it, thinking it was CL but it wasn’t.

 

To: H

From: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey H, this is Hyunseung. Can we meet?

Oh, God.

 

Very, very bad

 

Absolutely bad

 

This is crazy!!!

 

I lay my head on my knees.                                 

 

Thank you for subscribing.

hyuns shipper

Hyunajs

hathapuff

hyuna1992

Nimamafong

Comment guysssssssss. I would love to hear what you think of this chapter

and kindly subscribe ^^

-goddessleader