What are you exactly?

The Red Umbrella

 

 

“Junhyung ssi, you don’t have to do…this” She said while crying, as he was bringing her to the infirmary.

 

“We should just break this deal we have.” She added.

 

But he didn’t answer to whatever she was saying, until he put her down on the infirmary bed. He sat beside her, and held her chin using her thumb and forefinger making her look on his eyes.

 

“Do you want to break up with me?” he asked in his softest voice that made her tears fall down again.

 

“Junhyung..ssi..don’t do this.” She said barely looking at his eyes, she wants to look at the floor and tell him everything that is needed to say, but his hand doesn’t want to let go of her chin making her look at his eyes that stops all those thinking she was having.

 

“Tell me honestly, Why do you want to break the deal?” he asked again at the same way.

 

“It’s fine even if I don’t go the event. Please don’t force yourself, to be with someone who is an ugly nerdish girl” She said barely stopping her tears. She was crying this time because she doesn’t want to break up with him, it’s putting her into pain, the first time that somebody would care about him turns out to be a magic. Again, she would be all alone.

 

“You are pretty. It’s just that they are blind not to know that you are pretty” he said softly while putting her long fringe behind her ears. He doesn’t usually get moved by the sad moments people usually encounter but this time the emotions her face shows was pure sadness, that she was always hated by people and so on, that she was always hurt.

 

“So that’s the reason why?”Hyunseung out of nowhere showed up and said, while he was leaning on the doorframe, completely stating that he was watching the whole time.

 

“What are you doing here Hyunseung?” Junhyung said to him firmly, as if he was offended by his act.

 

“You don’t usually act this way, makes me interested with what this girl could do, and don’t be so scared I’m coming here not because I want to fight with you.” He told Junhyung, slightly complimenting himself for thinking that idea.

 

“Then what is it?” He said angrily. He doesn’t know exactly why he was angry but it just seems that all her sadness, emotions is mocked by the person in front of him.

 

Hyuna was hiding behind Junhyung while sobbing silently.

 

“I wanted to confess my love to Hyuna” he smirked.

 

“Do you think I would give her to you? Someone as fragile as her doesn’t deserve to be with you” he said to Hyunseung loudly and angrily.

 

“What is with you Junhyung. You are worst than me, you should know that.” He said playfully.

 

“Bye Hyuna-ssi, I will contact you later, and please don’t be scared of me. I don’t eat people you know” he said to her, laughing as he went his way.

 

The laughter died down, but the steps didn’t.

 

He appeared again, in front of them.

 

“I almost forgot to say. Whoever wins her heart will accompany her to the party, obviously” he went on his way. Smirk was plastered on his face.

 

He wasn’t doing this because he was fully interested at that ugly nerdish girl but there was something in her that pulls him to her or rather he was interested why something was pulling him to her.

 

“I’m so sorry Hyuna ssi, my friend is sometimes like that but he is pretty kind” He comforted Hyuna, who was freaked out by the sudden love confession and how Hyunseung looks like he have this mental illness.

 

“Junhyung ssi” she said while sobbing.

 

“thank you” she added.

 

“No, it’s alright” he said as he hugged her.

 

“But first we need to get rid of the dirt in our clothes” he added laughing a little.

 

“Hahaha,you’re right” she laughed as she wiped her tears.

 

 A man in a black suit and black shoes suddenly came into their view holding 2 uniforms, obviously it’s for Junhyung and Hyuna.

 

“Hyunseung told me to give it to you” he spoke in a robotic way as he puts the clothes on the desk.

 

“Thank you” Junhyung said to the person.

 

“I told you he is not what you think he is” Junhyung convinced Hyuna as the man in suit went out of the room.

 

===

 

KIM HYUNA’S POV

 

The classes were starting and I just finished changing into my new uniform, as for Junhyung I told him to go first though he insist to wait for me but in the end he followed my suggestion.

 

Everything is very much perfect, but there is a huge mistake.

 

 Jang Hyunseung.

 

I thought as I inserted my hands into my skirt pockets. While I was thinking,I felt a paper inside the pockets.

 

I looked at it, as soon as I fished it from my pocket.

 

To: my love, Hyuna

Give me your number ^^

My number: xxxxxxxxxxx

-Hyunseung

 

What the heck is with him?

 

Don’t tell me, he remembered?

 

No, that can’t be.

 

He would never make let him remember his memories unless---.

 

I walked on the hallway as I was thinking but then suddenly I got pulled in a corner.

 

I raised my elbow unto that person’s neck as a reflex, but as soon as I saw his face. I put down my arms.

 

“ You aren’t supposed to do that, you know? What if it was just somebody?” He told me gently as he patted my head.

 

“But you’re still pretty, even with these--” he added while smiling.

 

I pressed my lips to his, stopping him from his talk.

 

“We are in a university, girl” he whispered slightly as soon as there were pauses from the kisses but he still continued. When he felt that, it was going further. He immediately pulled himself. He knows that it could cause a big thing when somebody would ever see us.

 

“Please restrain yourself, girl” he said to me as he pulled himself from me.

 

“Aigoo~~” I pouted.

 

“What are you doing here with that uniform?” I asked slightly in a tantrum mode.

 

“studying?” He said as if the most obvious thing in the whole world.

 

My face shows how pissed off I am and as soon as he saw it. He laughed.

 

“I am just joking” he said laughing as he pinched my nose.

 

The bell ringed and soon footsteps were heard in the hallway.

 

“I’m sure you have something to say to me, tell me later” I whispered to him and I immediately went out of the place where he pulled me.

 

I realized that the corner where he pulled me is the way to the fire exit, a very narrowed corner.

 

I looked around as to see if somebody saw us, and there was Hyunseung who just passed by me, and even winking his eyes while looking at me.

 

Would he have seen us? I don’t think so, he wouldn’t act like this if he did.

 

 

=====

 

 

“Young Master wants her number, what should I do Sir?” he asked, bowing his head in respect.

 

“What is wrong with you, !!!!!!!  Such small things and you don’t even know how to manage!!!! If one day he will know everything what I did, surely you will follow you father.” He said angrily as if a monster in rage as he threw his nearby hot cup of coffee on his face.

 

The hot coffee splashed on his face and the cup made a small cut on his cheeks but he still remained standing, unmoving.

 

“I’m sorry, forgive me” he said, his head bowed low.

 

His face was becoming reddish because of the hot coffee, but he was used to the torturing of his Sir.

 

“Don’t punish him so much Sir, his face would be a waste, such a good looking guy.” She suddenly showed up from the darkness.

 

“Give him the real one, now go on and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.” He said somewhat softened a little bit. He is relieved that his plan won’t absolutely fail because eventually she would solve all those mistakes they had done.

 

 

 

===

 

               

Jang Hyunseung’s POV

 

“Did you get her number already?” I asked my secretary, who was driving the car while I was seated at the back.

 

“I did, Young master” he answered robotically.

 

“And that wound on your face must have come from my father?” I asked him. I was worried to what was happening to father according to my memory he was this father who was always there for me, but maybe my memory is not that reliable because years ago I got amnesia and until now those memories seem to never return.

 

“I’m sorry Sir” he answered as he stopped the car because of the stoplight and then he gave the folder to me that was lying on the passenger’s seat.

 

I fished my phone from my pocket and started to save her number because as expected she ignored my note to her.

 

What I want, I absolutely get.

 

I touched the word save and then suddenly my phone popped a note.

 

*number already existed. Do you want to replace the name with H or Hyuna?*

 

I checked the number on the paper again. I was surprised. TOO SURPRISED

 

“ I researched some information about her” Minho, the secretary suddenly said, probably because he saw me gaping my mouth.

 

“What about her?” I said to him, now finally going back to my consciousness.

 

“I can’t find anything about her but I found out that she was your hyung’s girlfriend. It seems her info was too locked” he answered.

 

Jiyong hyung?

 

That’s why her voice sounds like someone I know. I don’t care about rankings and so on, but there was something on her voice that tells me she should be mine.

 

 

What are you exactly, Kim Hyuna?

 

Even kissing Choi Seunghyun on a corner.

 

I know you’re not what you seem to be.

 

And why something is pulling me to you?

 

 

===

 

 

Yong Jun Hyung’s POV

 

Somebody opened the door and I know it’s him. Nobody at this early in the morning would be here.

 

“What is it that you want to talk about?” He said in a friendly manner.

 

I closed the book that I was reading and turned my head to look at him.

 

“You” I answered firmly.

 

“Is this about Hyuna?”

 

So you do know..

 

“Didn’t I say that she is mine?” I said angrily and firmly.

 

“Adding some spices might be delicious” he answered relaxingly as if he wasn’t affected by all the things I said.

 

“I’m not here to play word fights with you!” I shouted.

 

I don’t know why I am even shouting for a girl that isn’t absolutely my type, but she just seems so fragile after all the talk last night. I don’t like to put her into pains he might bring to her if they ever got together. I can’t ignore the possibility that they might end up being a couple. I want to be her knight in shining armor that would protect her from all the harms.

 

“Not confident enough to be yours?” he answered even raising his eyebrows as if mocking his best friend.

 

“ Of course I’m confident that at the end she will be bringing me to the event then I will become her boyfriend” I answered.

 

“I want to sleeeepp. Let’s just make this a game, whoever she will bring on the event will be her boyfriend and that will consider our ranking” he said, giving no importance to the topic.

 

So this is all about rankings for you.

 

This is a first that you would care about rankings.

 

 

 

 

 

Here is an update!!

Thank you for the subscription and comments ^^

Feel free to ask anything and comment about the story ^^

Longest chapter i have written  

 

-goddessleader