I'm...Kim Hyuna

The Red Umbrella

“You, worthless . What do you care?” he slapped her hardly that made her fall down on the floor.

 

A 7-year old Hyuna was hiding behind the door. She was planning to surprise her father who had just come back from Shanghai because of business, but as soon as he went in the house , her parents started to talked in a very loud voice, she was too scared to go out and so she just peeked a little from the door of her room enough to see what was happening outside.  

 

“You aren’t capable of talking to me like that” He slapped her head so forcefully that it resulted to her head hitting the floor with a loud thud. As he saw what happened, he walked out of the house, not even planning to look at his daughter after all the months of not seeing again.

 

Hyuna went out of the room to look at her mother as soon as she saw his father going out of their house. But she saw her mother lying on the floor unconscious, she immediately got her phone and called Hyunseung.

 

“Oppa, what should I do? Omma is………. unconscious” she said crying heavily.

 

“Hyuna, hyuna—“

 

Hyuna opened her eyes as she felt that somebody is calling her and the nightmare she saw poured on her mind.. She was used to it, everytime she slept alone a little bit of her memory would always show up in her dream and what’s more they are not considered dream but a nightmare because her mother was always there, always reminding her how she suffered.

 

She was basically living on Chaerin’s mansion, the next door was Chaerin’s room, but Chaerin’s uncle adore her so much than Chaerin that more allowance is given to her. She took her robe and wrapped herself on it and went to the balcony with a glass of orange juice on her right hand from the mini refrigerator on her room. She looked at the moon that was shining brightly with lots of stars

.

“Omma, don’t worry I will keep my promise” she whispered as she sipped her orange juice.

 

===

 

The brunch day was yesterday and today was the real first day of university. The sun rose shining so strong on the other hand, Hyunseung who was on the café in front of the Seoul National University where they usually hang out. It was the first time for him to go there so early, an unusual sight. He was unable to sleep for the night, something was bothering him but he can’t figure what it is exactly. He was restless for the whole night, thinking of nothing but stare on a blank space. The situation was exactly like when he was diagnosed at the hospital years ago.

 

“Yah, what happened to you?” Junhyung said as he patted his shoulder then proceeding to his seat.

 

“Because he was rejected by the girl at the brunch” Doojoon suddenly showed up and said as he proceeded to his seat.

 

“I just felt not sleeping for the night” he said boringly.

 

“Really that’s it? Don’t lie Hyung. We know you like to sleep the most” Kikwang, who just arrived, added to their talk.

 

“Right right” Dongwoon and Yoseob who came together with Kikwang said in unison.

 

Time passed and during those time they talked about girls as expected. All of the students were proceeding to the university and the students at café who were gawking at how handsome they are also went inside the university. They decided to enter the university about 5 minutes late than needed because they were obviously lazy and their conversation was so heated up.

 

“Excuse me, where is the teacher’s office in here?” she patted Junhyung on his shoulder as she asked him,  who was walking beside Kikwang. They were walking in one horizontal line so Junhyung would be on the side.

 

Junhyung looked at the student who was asking for directions. He was in awe for her appearance, it was exactly as he hoped to see. Lyn is really something, she kept her promise.

 

She was wearing a big geeky glasses, her fringe was so long  that it already can cover her eyes, her hair was messy as if she have not yet combed her hair before coming, she has a white porcelain skin that even if she doesn’t wear makeup she still looks stunning. She was wearing a big size sweater and a long ahjumma skirt that was already reaching her ankles.

 

“At the 1st floor on that building” he pointed as he said suavely.

 

“Hyuna!!!” Chaerin screamed from the back.

 

“kamsahmnida” she bowed to Junhyung as she went to her friend.

 

So her name is Hyuna. Thanks Lyn, I will pay back this favor that is, if we meet again. He smirked as his mind formed so many ideas on how to make Hyuna his girlfriend.  I want her to be my girlfriend.

 

My next victim.

 

Hyunseung was still in a daze, he walked straightly , unaware of the fact that Doojoon,Dongwoon,Kikwang,Yoseob stopped because an unknown girl asked some directions at Junhyung. When the time he felt that they stopped, he looked at his back but the unknown girl already went away and the 4 of them, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Yoseob started to interrogate Junhyung about this unknown girl.

 

“Found your new prey?” Doojoon asked.

 

“What is this all about?” Hyunseung asked nearing them.

 

“Junhyung found his victim already, a nerdy kind aigoo, his type is really weird” Kikwang answered

 

“nerd?oh damn.. he lost his mind” Hyunseung retorted.

 

======

 

Hyunseung was sleeping on his desk, it all came to him, the drowsiness and dizziness of not sleeping the whole night.

 

“ We have new students for this year” Ms Song said.

 

“Is it yeoja saem?” Doojoon asked.

 

She nodded and the boys cheered.

 

“Come in new students”

 

 Hyuna walked inside with her head low while Chaerin was overflowing with confidence.

 

“I’m Lee Chaerin” she said with lots of charisma.

 

“I’m…Kim….Hyuna…” she stuttered. “nice to meet…you” Her head was still bowed down, letting the other students unable to see her face.

 

“Chaerin, you sit beside Junhyung while Hyuna, you sit beside the sleeping person over there”

 

As Hyuna proceed to her seat she tripped and fell into the floor face first, the other students laughed at her. Hyunseung was woken up because of the unfamiliar loud thud she made.

 

“what the heck?” he muttered as he saw the new student tripping.

 

Junhyung immediately stood up and approached Hyuna, he was worried but somewhat wants to laugh.

 

“Are you fine?” He asked as he helped her to stand.

 

“You….. don’t have… to” she stuttered again.

 

“Look, your chin is bleeding” he told her gently.

 

“Saem, I will bring her to the infirmary”

 

“Daebakk, he is already starting” Kikwang mumbled, enough for Doojoon to hear who is beside him.

 

“It’s earlier than usual” he replied

 

Chaerin sat at her respective chair beside her was Dongwoon who started a conversation with her.

 

“hmm, Chaerin ssi, Aren’t you friends with Hyuna ssi?” he asked kind of scared because she looks like she would punch him anytime.

 

“We are” she answered.

 

“But, why are you not helping her?” he asked, kind of relieved that she didn’t punch him but maybe she doesn’t punch anyone on the first place. She could be very gentle on the inside.

 

“Because that guy looks good with Hyuna” she answered easily as if it was so damn obvious and smiling.

 

 When Dongwoon wasn’t looking anymore, Chaerin rolled her eyes and the smile on her lips vanished.

 

“Yeah right they look good” She mumbled to herself.

 

Hyunseung on the other hand went back to his sleep.

 

Aigoo, mianhe,mianhe

I’m sorry guys T_T

Please forgive me……

The spoiler thingy wasn’t in this chapter, it’s on the next chapter T_T

And this chapter is so short -_-

Guys, I’m so sorrrrryyyy.

Oh right also I changed my writing style, do you think it’s better than the previous(chapter 1 &2)??? 

please answer the poll^^

And alsooo, who do you want Chaerin to end up with??bb members is fine..just comment ^^

 

-goddessleader