She is my girlfriend

The Red Umbrella

Yong Junhyung’s POV

 

“Unnie, chincha mianhe” She said her voice full of regrets.

 

“I can’t go to the event”

 

“It’s because I don’t have a boyfriend and you know that”

 

I heard her from behind the curtains, talking on her phone with her unnie while she was getting treated by the nurse.

 

She needs a boyfriend.

 

And I am single.

 

I want her to be my girlfriend.

 

That sounds way too pathetic

.

“Ya, you need a boyfriend?” I opened the curtains and told her.

 

Her face showed how surprise is she, maybe she didn’t think that I would wait for her, that I would listen whatever she was saying on her phone.

 

I’m absolutely not breaking the law of privacy.

 

“Yes?” she answered unsure,  because of the effects of surprisedness, somewhat in a daze.

 

“Well you do, and I can be one”

 

“Really?” she asked sincerely, her chocolate orbs looking at me as if I was the kindest person in this whole world. A female specie never look at me like that until..

 

This specie in front of me.

 

“Junhyung ssi?”

 

“Junhyung ssi?”

 

“Oppa” she said in a flirtatious voice.

 

That single word made me broke off my trance.

 

What the heck was that?

 

“Oppa” she said in a gentle voice.

 

“Yea, but you will be my girlfriend, not fake but real”

 

“OMEGHED!!!!!”  the nurse who was treating her wounds yelled out of shock.

 

“Congratulations Hyuna ssi, good luck..” the nurse patted her on her shoulder.

 

“I don’t mind, but remember that I’m agreeing to this because of unnie”  she said, sounding like very dangerous.

 

A nerd that sometimes sounds fierce and she needs a boyfriend.

 

Interesting.

 

=====

 

 

The classes were already done and all of the students who are taking business management as course were in the cafeteria, eating and doing whatever they want to do.

 

The B2ST members were sitting on the middle table, only reserved for people who have an exploding popularity.

 

While for the people who are counted as outcast such as Hyuna who got this ugly nerdish look are seated on the very corner, the place where the sunlight reaches in. As for Chaerin she is average who got the privilege of seating anywhere except the middle table, but she stayed with Hyuna on the bright sunlight.

 

“Chaerin, message her right now” Hyuna whispered to Chaerin.

 

“You’re way rushing things, you know that?”

 

To:  Jihyun

From: Chaerin

Do it now.

 

A message immediately arrived as if she was already looking forward to it.

 

To: Chaerin

From: Jihyun

Okay unnie.

 

Hyuna got up as she had finished eating, with the tray on her hand she started to walk, leaving Chaerin sitting because she was still eating.

 

=

 

“Hyuna is so lovely isn’t she?” Junhyung out of nowhere suddenly said.

 

“No, she is not” Kikwang answered firmly.

 

“I think she is pretty lovely though” Hyunseung said as she looked at the face of Hyuna, who was standing up. He finished his statement with a lot of shocking faces greeting him.

 

“What the heck is wrong with you two??” Dongwoon, Doojoon, Yoseob, Kikwang said in unison, surprised at the fact that they said it at the same time, they looked at each other and laughed.

 

“Hyunseung, she isn’t available. Because she is my girlfriend now” he said firmly until the available, but as he said the world girlfriend he smiled.

 

“What is with that ambiguous smile?” Kikwang said, somewhat creeped out.

 

*plank* (the sound of tray falling on the floor)

 

“What is that sound?” Dongwoon turned his head, searching what that sound could be.

 

And that. He found it.

 

“Hyung, Your Hyuna” Dongwoon looked at Junhyung worriedly, though he wasn’t supposed to feel worried because the ugly nerdish student was absolutely not his type but since his hyung claimed that she belongs to him.

 

=

 

Hyuna fell to the cold ground, as she was tripped by some students while walking.

 

“ Do you want to drink orange juice Hyuna ssi?”  The leader said mockingly, she was full of arrogance though she was beautiful.

 

*plush* (the sound of water being poured)

 

“Oops sorry , my hand slipped” the leader said without waiting for her answer at her previous question, her expression was mockingly trying to be sorry.

 

“Do you want to eat curry too? It’s very delicious.”  the girl with long hair said while faking a smile.

 

*plaush* (the sound of curry being poured)

 

“It’s delicious right?” she said mockingly.

 

“Good job, Jihyun” the leader said to her right hand comrade.

 

The sound of the chairs being pushed around can be very well heard, but nobody have an idea that they are going to be dead soon. That soon something surprising will be revealed.

 

“What the fcuk, Hara” he shouted as he went through the crowd and now has the clear view of Hyuna that was splattered with orange juice and curry on the cold ground floor.

 

“Oppa, what do you care about this ugly nerdish girl” Hara retorted

 

“I know it, there is something between Junhyung and Hyuna”

 

“Think about it, why would Junhyung accompany someone to the infirmary?”

 

“Unless she is his new victim”

 

“After all Hara is just his toy”

 

“Ya, watch what you say”

 

Murmurs were all around the crowd, and Hara was very much frustrated. The fact that they said she was just his plaything, and the fact that he puts more importance to an ugly nerdish girl was enough to make her face a tomato red because of too much frustration.

 

“Simply because she is my girlfriend” he said angrily and firmly.

 

“Don’t joke around oppa, you will never have a girlfriend this kind of ugly.” She said, her voice hoarse. She seems to be losing her control of not crying.

 

“If she is your girlfriend, then  a beggar might even have a possibility to be your girlfriend.. Oops, isn’t she a beggar +ahjumma? Oh my god, she’s a package, a package” Jihyun said laughing loudly.

 

Junhyung wasn’t able to take it anymore, fighting with Hara won’t do anything and so he just went to where Hyuna is and carried her, bridal style.

 

“She is my girlfriend and that’s the fact. If you want to deny it, go on” Junhyung said angrily and madly while he exited the scene. He was pure mad..so mad that smoke will be coming out on his nostrils.

 

“Kim Hyuna!!, You will regret your choice” Hara yelled with all of her strength

 

“He will surely dump you like a piece of fcuking ” she added.

 

“Oh, Hara is discarded to the trash can”

 

“Junhyung dating a nerd daebakk”

 

“Not that it would last long”

 

The Crowds were filled with murmurs once again.

 

“FCUK THIS” Hara shouted as she went out of the cafeteria followed by her minions.

 

=

 

The B2st members except Junhyung were still sitting on the middle table watching everything unfolding.

 

“Somebody made a scene for a nerd heol” Kikwang said as he saw that Junhyung was carrying Hyuna.

 

“Daebakk, he fought with the ” Dongwoon said.

 

“This is more than a game, he was really mad” Hyunseung said.

 

“Daebakk” Yoseob and Doojoon said in unison while clapping as the es went out of the cafeteria.

 

“What a nice show” Doojoon added.

 

“I should see what happened to them. This is too interesting” Hyunseung said as he stood up.

 

“Our prince” Hyunseung added before he went out of the cafeteria.

 

=

 

Chaerin was still on her table, also watching everything unfolding. Sometimes smirking and silently complimenting Hyuna’s acting that she would almost believe it if she didn’t know that she was actually acting.

 

She looks way too pitiful, even letting tears fall from her eyes.

 

She fished her phone from her pockets and sent a message to someone who was responsible for this entire scene.

 

To: Jihyun

From: Chaerin

Thanks Jihyun. I will pay you back,  just tell me what you want.

.

.

.

.

 

 To: Chaerin

From: Jihyun

Ani, it’s an honor to help you and Hyuna unnie. It was very easy to convince Hara. I wil tell you what I want next time. But let me tell you a tip Unnie, the nun princess is coming soon.

 

I don’t know why but I’m so satisfied with this ^^

Were you also satisfied???

I think my Chapter 3 was really crappy.

Last line on Chapter 2 will be on Chapter 5.

Her first day is so daebakk, so many things happened.

Should i ship Chaerin in here?or not?

You guys know that Lyn=Hyuna=H (right?)

Thank you for reading ^^---comments and subscribe--are appreciated^^

 

-goddessleader