I promised omma

The Red Umbrella
 

“Oh God, Hyung how could you not be interested with her???!! She is so hot.” Kikwang shouted in shock.

 

“I have like thousands of girlfriends that were hot. I want something new” Junhyung retorted.

 

“Ya, ya, look at that, She is damn so stunning” Doojoon pointed at the woman who was going to the direction where Hyunseung is.

 

“Why do all the hot women always go to hyung’s and not me. This is so unfair!!!” Yoseob whined.

 

After sending the message, Hyunseung raised his head as to see what they are making a big fuss of. As he raised her head, he met the eyes of somebody he never thought he would see again.

 

Choi Sulli.

 

She pulled his arm forcefully, going to the 3rd floor emergency exit stairs. He just complied, because in his mind the fact that he met her again he was happy , but he was surprised to how she looks right now compared when she was taking care of him when he was diagnosed at the hospital, she still looks pretty though.

 

She closed the door when they were already at the 3rd floor emergency exit stairs and started to face him on his eyes without saying anything and just smiled

.

“So, you’re back for good?” he said breaking off the silence.

 

“I miss you Hyunseung!!, I’m not going back  to Paris anymore”  She exclaimed as she hugged him.

 

“Why did you pull me here anyway?” he asked.

 

“Why, you don’t like it?” she pouted.

 

“Aigoo, you little cutie” He pinched her nose.

 

“I wanted you to do me a favor” she smiled.

 

“I like Junhyung oppa, can you help me with him?”

 

“hmm, I will try”

 

“Kamsahmnida oppa, I will go later to your table.” She gave him a peck on his lips, as she was going out he held her arm, stopping her from going out.

 

“why?, oppa?” she asked turning around to face him.

 

His lips crashed into hers, she also responded. They were kissing passionately until a loud clap can be heard from the stairs below that was becoming louder and louder.

 

“Wah, Jang Hyunseung.. you really are amazing aren’t you” she said while stepping on the stairs .

 

“Hyunseung I’m going first” Sulli immediately said as she peeked a little at the face of the person who was talking, trying to cover her face from her sight she immediately went out, leaving Hyunseung on the stairs.

 

“Oops, she left you here” She said mockingly as she arrived at the 3rd floor, facing him.

 

He suddenly held her waist, pulling her to his body.

 

“You are Lyn right? Do you want me to kiss you too?” he whispered to her ears, and then slowly moved to her lips, leaving a 1cm distance between their lips. He didn’t let it show , the fact that his heart was jumping wildly already.

 

“You want it don’t you?” He asked.

 

“What if I want it? Will you grant it for me?” She answered surprising him.

 

She was a bit flustered when he talked to her in a short distance because she can feel his hot breath against her cheeks. She wanted once again to feel his tongue on just like old times.  She missed it very badly even though they kissed last night already.

 

Losing her control, she kissed him.

 

He was surprised that she first started to kiss him, because as far as he knows she likes Junhyung.

 

But somewhere on his mind, he was thinking that she is H, because they somewhat look alike.

 

He likes how her lips taste, it was very familiar.  His heart was on a very unfamiliar state, he never felt it before until he kissed H and now as he kissed Lyn, he felt it again.

What is wrong with me?

 

She was leaning on the door,  She felt the doorknob moved clockwise behind her.

 

“Hyunseung, move.  Somebody wants to come in” she whispered between kisses.

 

They moved to the side, not separating their lips on each other.

 

The door opened, revealing CL. She pondered why she can’t open the door awhile ago as if there was some force on the other. She looked around, until a sight astonished her.

 

“H, what are you doing there, after all the complaints you send to me??” she blurted out of shocked.

 

Hyunseung stopped kissing her as he heard the H letter. He looked at the person who was saying it, he saw how she was looking at Lyn.

“You are H?” he asked Lyn curiously.

 

Lyn was glaring at CL as if her eyes were sending a message.

 

Heol, why did you blurt out the H word?

 

“Oops sorry. I don’t think you are the person who I was finding, sorry for the disturbance” CL said, understanding her message and then she went out after apologizing.

 

“I’m not H, who the heck is that anyway?” she asked him.

 

“I think I need to go already, bye hyunseung” she dashed off.

There was feeling inside of him that what she said was lies.

 

I know it, she is H, that’s why she felt so familiar. But why does she have to feign ignorance?

==

 

Kim Hyuna’s POV

 

My heart jumped wildly as I went out.

 

“Pabo, I wasn’t supposed to do that” I hit my head.

 

Remembering CL, I rushed off to find her. I badly need someone to talk to.

 

“Oh there she is” I saw her getting a drink from the waiter.

 

“Meet me at the classroom next door” I whispered to her as I passed by.

 

=

 

I was sitting at the chair while looking at the blackboard thinking about him

 

And the fact that I need to finish my mission.

 

“So, how are you with hyunseung??, officially dating?” she said breaking off my trance.

 

She went to sit beside me with a glass of red wine on her hand.

 

I fished my phone from my pocket.

 

“Look at his message to me” I passed her the phone.

 

“Well isn’t it nice? That you have reunited with your first boyfriend?”

 

“You know it is with the boss right?”

 

“Do you even know how much he tormented me because of that scandal, and now once he knows it, I swear he won’t let it easily go and you know how I made so much effort just to make it all up with the boss so that he would give me this mission ?” I added.

 

 

I need to cut whatever feelings I have for him.

 

“What if you just forget all these things with the boss and live happily ever after with him?”

 

“You know I can’t do that” I answered her.

 

“Because of your mother?”

 

“How do you think I would be able to live happily ever after with him when on the first place he doesn’t even remember a single memory we had spend?” I said hoarsely, without me knowing my tears started to fall. It’s too painful, as I saw him awhile ago kissing Sulli it was as if my heart was pierced into needles. He would kiss almost anybody.

 

What happened to your promise Oppa?

 

Just what did he do to you, Hyunseung other than your memories?

 

“I remember seeing sister Sulli awhile ago, she was kissing Hyunseung.. I know it, that is exactly into something and can’t you feel her presence outside? She could be eavesdropping on us” I whispered to her as she patted me at the back. I tried to not let it look like I know she was eavesdropping on us.

 

“So all of this is just an act so that you can say this to me?” she whispered to me

 

“You know it isn’t” I retorted.

 

“Then just give up on him, you do know on our state loving someone is as if you are putting your life on the line”

 

“But how could I forget him, when starting from now on I would be seeing him everyday?”

 

“Then just finish the mission as soon as possible so you could get out of his life”

 

“Didn’t you once say you will give up everything just for your mother?” she added.

 

I promised omma.

 

=====

 

 

It was on the 63th floor of the building, the only light source of the room was the cars, lights, buildings below. A man on his  60’s was sitting on a chair, his eyelids were closed but he wasn’t asleep. He was thinking of something while holding his cane using both hands.

 

 “Sir, They have met already” she reported.

 

“Do what you need to do” he smirked.

 

She should know that once she fails this mission she would die.

 

He smirked as remembered his idea

 

I have told you to forget him so many times, but you didn’t listen to me.

 

So who are you going to choose?

 

 omma or  first love?

 

I wasn’t actually planning to show Sulli this early but I just felt she should be here. ^^

Aren’t you curious what is she exactly ???

Should I give you some spoiler for the next chapter?kekekeke

Writing kissing scenes, etc is so hard

Absolutely hard.

Aigoo~~

You must be feeling tired of the so-called-many emotions of Hyuna.

Hmm, Me just showing you the a little bit of their past

Comments and subscribe—would be very much appreciated ^^

 

     *****Spoiler alert*****

 

 

“Hyuna is so lovely isn’t she?”

“I want her to be my girlfriend”

“Her voice sounds like someone I know”

 

*************************************************

 

What do you think???^^

 

 

Oh right, just to clear up some misunderstandings.

 

(this is how hyuna looks like on the club)

(this is how hyuna looks like at the brunch)

Though they look so same, just think that they don't ahhahahah

kamsahmida for reading

-goddessleader