Prologue

The Red Umbrella

 

 

“Myung Soo ah” I said to him seductively, while leaning at the door. My right hand is on my back holding a gun while my left hand is gesturing him to come.

 

 

“Oh dear friend, you are here already” he said amazed , eyes seems to be shining while coming to me.

 

 

As soon as he was near me, I wrapped my hands on his neck, locking it, with the gun still on my right hand. He wasn’t able to see it because of the little light on the room, and he looks at me with so much desire that he won’t probably feel it. Well if he did, I would still manage.

 

 

I kissed him so passionately and he did so too, his hand touching my back.

 

Oh God, he actually caressed my back. Damn, I need to do this fast. 

 

 

While he was kissing me, I removed my right hand from his neck and put the gun on his head, ready to shoot him.

 

 

He was still unable to feel that I was going to kill him already.

 

 

 

*bang*

 

 

 

 

 

 I pulled the trigger and immediately throw his body towards the floor so I won’t be spilled with blood.

 

 

 

Damn, . I got blood on my face. This ugly creature spilled blood on my face.F**k this

 

I shoot him again about 10 times to release my anger. Nobody came to ask about the sound of the gun because the room was soundproof.

 

I made a phonecall to Jiyong.

 

“ I killed him already” I said to him, emotionless.

 

 

 

 

 After saying that to him, I immediately ended the call.

 

Then the door opened revealing Chaerin.

 

“Oh, Chae..You are done already with the exchange?”  I said.

 

“Yup, Jiyong called me awhile ago and said that we should go to the base” she answered me.

 

“Wait let me wash my face first”

 

 

“Ya, why did you kill this person so many times?” She asked me while I was washing my face.

 

“Didn’t you see how he spilled his own blood to my face?” I answered her as if its the most obvious thing in this world.

 

“he looks so handsome though, why do we need to kill him anyway?” she asked, looking at his face curiously.

 

“Because that’s we are commanded to do so?” I answered.

 

 


 

 

We arrived at   VIP Club, as we went our way to the VIP room some people greeted us.

 

“annyeong, hyuna ssi”

 

“annyeong CL ssi”

 

We neither bowed at them nor greeted them back. Literally because they don't deserve our greetings.

 

I opened the door of the VIP room, on the very middle of the semi circle sofa. Chaerin pushed the wall and an extremely long stairs going down can be seen.

 

 

We jumped because there was a sofa hindering between us and that stairs.

 

“How is the exchange awhile ago?” I asked Chaerin while we were going down.

 

“As always, pretty boring”

 

“Let’s go clubbing later” she suggested

 

“Yes, yes…I agree.. “

 

 

“You are really a professional assasin even killing a friend” she sarcastically said

 

“Not that it's only me.” I smiled while looking at her

 

 

 

“Here you are” someone with baritone voice said.

 

 

We arrived at the base, and there was Seunghyun looking at us.

 

I immediately clung on him, and wrapped my hands on his neck..

 

I kissed him so rough and he did too but it was more of warmth.

 

 

 

“Please Seunghyun and Hyuna, we are going to see Jiyong” Chaerin said, disgusted.

 

“What happened, Hyuna?” He asked as he broke the kiss.

 

“Oppa, L spilled his blood on my face” I said, depressed can be seen on my face.

 

Everybody knows how I hate when my face got involved with dirty things.

 

“It’s alright Hyunnie~, I will just clean it for you” he said sweetly

 

He planted soft kisses on my whole face, while Chae is looking at us grossed out.

 

*ehem, ehem*

 

 

 

I know who would be that person, by hearing the voice. Our leader.

 

Jiyong.

 

“I think I need to go already, bye oppa” I whispered to him then he let me go.

 

“ya, look your ex is already calling you” Chaerin teased while i was saying my farewell for Seunghyun.

 

When we were walking towards the base, and Seunghyun was out of our sight. She asked me.

 

“So are you two officially dating? I doubt that though”

 

“Nah,nah” I shook my head.

 

 

“It’s oppa-dongsaeng relationship” I added.

 

“Right, you still haven’t gotten over Jiyong oppa” she teased.

 

“Not like I really have feelings for him”  I answered her boringly.

 

“I know, I was just teasing you.” she laughed

 

 

We went to the very center of the base, where Jiyong is and some other members. They were sitting in the semi circle sofa like how it was on the VIP room. 

 

“I have some new mission for you, Hyuna. And Chaerin will be accompanying you for this mission..It will be very long” he said emotionless.

 

I look at Dong wook oppa  who was beside Jiyong.

 

“He is mad” he mouthed.

 

“Do you want a kiss first oppa?” I asked, teasing him.

 

“What the ?!” he yelled.

 

“I’m just kidding oppa, what’s with the voice., not like you still have feelings for me” I teased again, giggling.

 

 

“I have a girlfriend you know, ”  he said angrily.

 

“oh dear,alright alright whatever ” I give up talking to him.

 

“Could you just tell us the mission because we still have somewhere to go ” I told him coldly

 

 

I don’t why but ever since we broke up, we never really get along..

 

 

“The mission that came from the above is,………………………………………”

 

 

 The stare of my eyes suddenly changed from the cheery,happy to the cold,full of hatred.

 

 

“I’ve been waiting for so many years for this mission to be given to me”

 

 

Readerssssss

Please comment on what you think of the prologue or story??

Can you understand Hyuna? even I can't ..kekeke

Comment guys I wanna know what you thinkkkk..

Thank you for subscribing 

roannelovesyou 

skydiamondangelz

Minor_silent 

JokerHyunA 

monkiii 

HanJiHee 

cutedaragon 

ChunkyChance 

triciatjm 

gabyhancco

kmarieily 

noumoua 

ice-princess98