My Joke Turn Wrong Part 2 (Argument)

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

 

 

Furious, Krystal puts down the hair dryer on the bathroom countertop, and approaches Amber, who is shaking slighly with the camera in hand.

"I told you to stop filming!" Krystal grabs the camera from Amber and press the power button; not knowing that Amber had turned it off earlier, now the camera is turn on again. Carelessly, the long hair girl throws the electronic device onto the floor. 

The camera is now upside down on the tiles; filming the feet of the girls. Although the faces of the girls could not be capture on screen, their voices can still be heard clearly.

"What the matter between you and hyuna? Huh? Were the rumours true?" Krystal's pitch have just gone higher.

Amber is taken back after she realized that Krystal is getting mad for real this time. "S-sorry, I was just kidding..."

"You didn't answer my question," Krystal snaps back.

Amber let out a sigh, showing her fustration, "I was only kidding. What do you want? You are always like this, getting mad over such minor things." The tomboy raises her voice as she continues, "Hyuna and I were only friend. Does that answer you question!?"

Here comes a moment of silence...

"Sorry...," Amber always apologize no matter what the situation is. 

 Krystal's apology follows. "I'm sorry too. I was a bit sensitive."

Their feet got closer- with a big hug, the couple makes up once again. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

 

 

TBC