Chapter 6 - "Amazing enough for you to date me?"

The Distance Between Us

2 months later...

Kai POV

Everyone has been working like crazy for that one chance of getting trained by the owner, I more than the others if I had to be in the studio until morning I will. It's messing up with my sleep but I really one grab that chance. Never had anyone seen the owner but everyone knows he's on the other side of the mirror observing us to the detail, sometimes he knocks on the mirror and Lay goes to the other room. I knew that whatever he wants to tell him is not for our ears I know for matter of fact that the whole studio has speakers connected to his office, I heard him once I was practicing a new choreography Lay had just taught us it was almost midnight and dad was on call so I thought of being there for the whole night until I hard him speak "Kid I appreciate your effort I really do, but go home... too much of anything is bad too even practice!" so I knew he was always watching and he could talk to us he just choose not to.

"Kai!" I look to my right and Soo is there looking at me "Are you ok? You've been doozing off lately..."

"I've been practicing until late..."

"You can't push yourself to that extreme it's bad too..." I grabbed his hand and started pushing him with me to the most secluded area of the garden I sat him on our bench and laid down my head on his head I saw him blush a little before closing my eyes "W-What are you doing?"

"I'll taking a nap since it's free period!"

"And what have I to do with it?"

"I need a pillow and what is better than my little Soo!" I heard him sighed and he started laying with my hair

"I'll let you just because I feel sorry for you and stop smirking... Why are you doing this to yourself though? And what do your parents say about being out so late?"

"I only have my dad... and he works in the hospital so he doesn't spent much nights at home because he prefers to do nights so he can be with me in the day and attend my recitals and stuff he's a pretty awesome dad!"

"Why do you do this though?"

"It's hard to explain... My mom... He was a dancer, an awesome dancer matter of fact! I want to be like him and go on a big stage so one day he'll see me dance and run home and make my dad happy again..." Soo nodded and didn't say anything else but I could sense him crying "Don't cry Soo... It's ok..."

"You're an amazing person and son Kai!"

"Amazing enough for you to date me?" I smirk and got smacked in the head

"This is not the time! Shut up and sleep!"

"I want a kiss first so I feel really tucked in!" I got another smack and a quick kiss on my cheek I smiled and fell asleep with my Soo my hair.

Taemin POV

The practice started 30 minutes ago and kids have really been working their asses off, but one stands out... The Kai kid, I had to send him home the other day, doesn't he have parents to take care of him and make him go home? He has a will that no one else shows like he has a goal set that he has to get it no matter what. I knocked in the mirror a signal I had with Lay so he would come to the back home, the kids kept practicing and he came. Onew was there with me just observing me, he has been doing that for awhile now, I can't manage to make him believe that I'm ok... He watches the Kai kid a lot too... Like knows something about the kid that I don't!

"What boss?" Lay says as he enters the room

"I've made my choice... Call the Kai kid to my office please!" I say as I leave the room but I still catch the content smile on Onew's face, he's really intriguing me... I sit on my desk looking through papers of the studio until I hear a knock it must be the kid because Onew never knocks and Soo is home "Come in and please sit down." I hear him pull the chair and sit down as I kept looking to the papers on my hand and my bangs are on the way again I really need to cut them a bit "Like it was said to you guys I would only train one and I choose you so don't disappoint me!"

"Really?? Me??" The kid sounded really happy it made me smile,

"Yes! I need you to get some papers signed by your parents, school schedule so we can work around it and a medical report too, I have some ground rules though" No smoking, no drinking, no drugs, and all that stuff that will mess with your body and health!" I looked up at the kid and he made a weird expression, a mix of surprise, happiness and confusion "I take dance really seriously so don't mess with it, got it?" the kid didn't say anything as he looked in my eyes and suddenly I saw tears on his eyes "Hey kid... are you ok?" he nodded and look at his hands as he took a deep breath.

"I got it teacher..." he whispered

"Ok good,,, You can go home now and take a good rest we'll start practicing tomorrow after school" He got up to go and stop to look at me.

"Teacher..." he whispered and I nodded "Sorry for asking but.. but can I get a hug?" I looked at the kid and he had tears in his eyes I don't know why but my heart clench when I see him crying.

"Of course!" I got up and went to him with open arms he went to me and hugged me like no tomorrow crying harder, like he was waiting his whole life for it and I couldn't keep myself from hugged him the same way.

Kai POV

I was so happy I was chosen by the owner, so I ran to his office as I got in and sat down I heard him talking and I could tell he was really serious about dance and that excited me even more, he is going to be the best teacher ever I can feel it. But when he looked up and I could actually get a good look to his face my whole world became upside down... It's you... Mom... You've been here so close to me and dad for so long... I didn't know what to feel... I just felt tears come to my eyes and I couldn't keep them in... it's mom... but you didn't recognise me, what am I going to do about it... I could only ask for a hug in that moment I still so confused but I always craved for your embrace so that I had to go it in the moment, I hugged you so tight I've been waiting my whole life for your embrace so I went for it like it was water in a desert, and to my surprise you hugged just as tight.

 

Author's space:

I haven't update for so long... I'm truelly sorry but my laptop was broken and I had to wait for a new one and writting on my phone it hard and my eyes get tired easily. But I got a new computer so I'll be updating more often now :D

What do you think about this chapter Kai finally found Taemin but the later didn't knew it was him eventhough he feels the conection... Are you excited for the next chapter? :p

Subscribe and comment please!!! *-*