Chapter 2 - Squishy!

The Distance Between Us

Jongin POV

I ran to school after talking a bit with my dad, I love dad although he's a busy man he always manages to be there  for me, he raise me on his own although dad, Key ajd Jjong hyung always told me that umma loves me and it wasn't his choice to leave us. I always talk with Key umma about my real umma because when dad talks about him I always can see the sadness and hurt in his eyes. I know I look like him I still have his photo, umma is so beautiful... I never told anyone but I wish that umma would held me in his arms and cuddlr me and do everything a umma is suppose to do with her child.

I arrived a bit before the bell and I was relieve, no detention for me today! I sat in my desk and calmly took my bags from my bag as I hear the girls talking about me... I LIKE BOYS! They don't get don't matter how many times Isay it... so annoying... The teacher walks in with a small boy trailing behind her must he the new student.

^Good morning class, this is the new student ne good!" She says as she looks to the small boy "Come on darling,Iintroduce yourself" she incourages him and the boy looks up. (*-*) Woah~ He's so cute and squishy! 

"Hello, everybody (pun intended). I'm Lee KyungSoo, please take of me!" He says blushing, omo he's so cute. I lock eyes with him and he blushes and looks away. Omo he looked at me! 

"Please darling, take the sit next to Kai." The teacher points at me and the boys looks at place she's pointing at he looks at me again and I give him my 100000 watt smile at him and he's eyes go wider as that was even possible but he looks even more adorable. 

He walks slowly to the desk next to mine and I smile again "Hello, I'm Kai~ Nice to meet you!" He blushes again and gives me a little bow "H-hi!" He stutters and sits quickly. 

During the day I tried to make small talk with him but he only nod and gave me small smiles and blushed. 

When I got home dad was making me something to eat as he always does when he's home when I arrived from school. 

"Hi appa!" He put the plate in the table and smiled "Hi my son! How was your day?" He ask as he sat down drinkinghis coffee and reading a medical magazine "Amazing! The new kid arrived today and he's so cute!" My appa smiled and raised his eyebrow "Hooo~ someone just got a crush!" I blushed "Appa! Don't mock me he's so cute I just can't control it! He smiled and patted my shoulder "Just go foru it Champ!" he smiled and got up "I have been  scheduled to the urgencies today, I got to go. Will you be ok?" He asks with concern in his eyes "You always ask the same thing appa..m don't worry I'm always ok! He put his jacket on and gave me and hug as he hurried to the door "Key will come to have dinner with you!" He said and left. Dad don't worry I'll be ok don't forget you did a great job! 

Minho POV 

I had a tiring day, Tae... I just operate a kid Jongin's age, my heart ached as I look at him, if Jongin ever enters through that door I don't know how I'll held it together without you he's the only thing keeping me together. I leave him too much time alone... Tae with need you! I sit on my office and breathe as I look at the two of you! Don't you both dare enter those doors! 

Author space: 

Sorry for not update for long but I've been busy with school and  SHINee Portugal 

I hope you'll like it even tho is short and I'll try to update again tomorrow! ^-^