II

Maids and Butlers

The Butlers packed quickly while the Maids were still trying to cope with their new stand. Having to wear the Black Rose Maid Unifrom was attaking their pride. The Uniform. The skirt reached their knees, the sleeves were tight to give easy movement. No frills all black. Knee high black socks that came with boots. The two were allowed to wear shorts underkneeth. The unifrom was knee lenghth, a black blouse underthe over where top. It had a square cut around the chset which shower the black blouse, it was tied together with leather straps that had buckles. The Black Rose insignia was on the left chest. A metal pin howing who you are. The unniform was amde for combat as well as stealth which gives the black tyle. The skirt was able to ripped off to allow easy comabt movement. When ripped off it would have balck shorts underkneeth. Most Maids hide guns and knives under their skirt. Some wires up the sleeve and metal heels.

The Butlers was a normal traditional outfit. A Black shirt, White tie. a black tailored waist coat with a fitted blazer that goes over. They had black trousers with pointed balck shoes that were new and polished. With the Black Rose Insignia on their ties as well as the metal pin on th eleft chest.

Both Butler and Maid were to have a Pocket watch with the Black Rose sighn. The watch each graduate has when leaving to remind them of their hard work.

The new Butlers and Maids looked at eachother taking in how everyone looked. Luhan and Xuimin were to wear a wig so that they fit their roles more. The two had taken the skirt to their lieking, from being able to conceal guns and knives under them the two were happy enough to wear them knwing they were able to carry weapons. The Butlers had knives hidden around their bodys. They were easy to conceal and hard to detect.  They nodded to each other and made their way. Having taken their possesions and movnig it to their suitcase they walked outof their dorm in which they caled home. After leaving this area they were to hold an emotionless face infront of their master to show their strenghth. They walked in two lines. Xuimin and Luhan up front. In between was Suho and Chanyeol at the back Kris and Kai.

They walked towards the black van that would take them to St.Peters. There masters awaited them.

They filed into the van took their seats having one more glance at their training grounds. After it dissapeared from view they lost their smiles and happy faces, now their work took over. Blank faces. Even the boy dressed maids faces were deadly. The driver drove making no speech. The directer Mr.Michaelis. Smiled. They trained long and hard for this moment. To protect their own master. He was the way they changed instantly to take on their role. Job well done.

The drive to St.Peters was a long one. Havng a camp stationed in th emiddle of now where did have its disadvantages. The drive took 3 hours with a 5 minute break halfway. No-one complained. They were to be at St.Peters before night fall. They made good time with taking short cuts and un-known routes. They arrived at St.Peters at 4:00pm.

Ther drove up to the southern gates of the grounds of St.Peter. St.peter. It lived up to its name of having many rich and lucky children in their. It grounds stretched far adn wide with many stidents wondering about raning in age. From 10 to 25. A primaty school ro university it was made for the Rich.

The driver parked the car adn unlocked the doors for Mr.Michaelis and the new butlers and maids.

As they stepped out of the car, the directer was isntantly recognized as well as the 6 young men. Teachers and students bowed to the directer knowing he is  a powerful as well as to the butlers and maids. If one was to arrive to St.Peters and to have th eBlack Rose unifrom it means they were here for protection as well as they were able to fight.

They walked across the schools grounds to meet with a young gentle amn who was in his late thirtys. The one bowed to them in whcih the boys did as well in unsion after Michalis.

They follwoed the two men to be moved to the inner buildings.

The main buildings was built from rock and carved by hand, along with paitings done by those who had their name down in history as well as statues made by those whos names will be rembered. The ceiling holding high and having lamps along its walls to light up the room. To the left were stairs and balconys showing to the different sectionsof the floors. With students walking away as if clearing the area.

The walked straight ahead where 6 young men stood with their backs to them along with an elderly man who would be in his fiftys. The man before exscused himself and walked away. Mr.Michalis walked up to the man who was in a balck robe with a scholor hat on, his suit tailored and made for a tight fit. Again the 6 bowed in unison.

"So these are the graduates?" Said the man.

"Yes they are. The best we have had so far Mr.Kim."

"Well then, whos is whos?" Asked Mr.Kim,"Boys line up on the side, Graduates please stand next to Mr.Michalis."

The boys who had their backs to them instantly moved to the side and lined up. The Butlers and Maids moved to stand next to their director. From the way they stood now they could have a clear lose up look at their masters. They stood in age order. With Lay first followed by Chen, Baekhyun, D,O,Tao and Sehun. They stood straight backed with their unform neat and tidy. Sehun had on an emotionless face. Chen had on a playful smile. Tao stood still and focused on them with wonder. Same with D.O. and Lay. Baekhyun looked away shy eyed. The Black Rose looked cold and emotionless making. Their eyes scanned the boys which gave them shivers. Even Chen felt a shiver ride up his spine as he couldn't read the way they thought. Sehun tried doing th esame to them but came with no resutls as he couldn't read their faces.

"You won't be able to read their faces boys they've trained since they arrived." Mr.Michalis informed them.

"The best so far." Mr.Kim said.

"How long did they train for sir?" Sehun asked still a blank face.

"Or is it classified information?" Lay added.

"Boys, we are not agents. And ask them yourslefs." Mr.Michalis.

"H-How l-long did you t-train f-for?" Bakehyun asked stuttering.

"18years." Chanyeol answered first.

"15 years." Kai went.

"20 years." Kris added.

"Same." Luhan and Xuimin answered.

"22 years." Suho answered.

"Amazing Michalis. Such a long training period the longest so far." Mr.Kim said.

"How long is it usualy?" Lay asked.

"Usually less than 10years." Mr.Michalid answered.

"oh~" He said.

"Well then let's get sorted." Mr.kim said,"Will you to your assighned post?"

"Yes sir." The 6 answered in unison the bowed.

They walked to stand infront of their masters. Each of them having different reactions. Some looked un sure.

"Any questions?" Mr.Michalis asked.

D.O. and Lay held their hands up along with Chen and Sehun.

"Yes. Mr D,O?"

"He looks too young sir."

"Oh but don't judge a book by its cover sir."

"Bu-"

D.O was cut off from his speech as Mr.Michalis conjured up a throwing dagger out of no-where and launched it at D.O. But just as it was about hit the poor boy in the face, Kai had moved swiftly and caught it between his hands.

"Anymore questions sir?" Kai asked.

"N-No."

"Mr.Zhang?"

"I know you said not to judge but.....he looks like he won't hurt a fly let alone a human being."

".....Suho?"

"You won't think that for long sir." Suho answered.

"Bu-"

"You don't want attention do you?"

"no"

"Then leave it at that." Suho said with authority.

"Mr.Oh and Kim? Are the maids to your liking?"

"Umm.." The gulped.

"We don't have a question anymore." Chen said quickly.

The two maids had quickly bore holes into the heads og their masters to shut them up.

"Good. Now. You will have the same sleeping arrangments as before. The Butlers and Maids will be with you but they won't always be seen. No need to worry if they dissapear without a trace If anything happens you'll get a letter from me." Mr.Michalis said.

As he was about to walk away the man turned around and gave one warning to the masters,

"Theya re trained to not kill their masters and have patience, But if their patenince is ran thin we don't ahve rule which agaisnt the attack on masters. Be careful boys. You're seniors now boys."

"Boys?" Sehun cocked his head,"Arn't you two girls?"

"No." Luhan growled,"because you wanted a maid sir."

"......" Sehun immedietly shut up.

"Well then let's get you boys and....boys settled. Your lugage shoudl already be with your masters rooms."

The 12 boys follwoed quietly behind Mr.kim. The Butlers standing infront of th emasters while the Maids stood behind. The 6 would always have their heads moving about looking for sighns of danger. The masters looked in wonder at their Butlers and Maids.

Soon they arrived at the dorms. The Black Rose stopped and all stepped to the left and turned to face the wall opposite. The let their masters walked past.

"Well...that was kinda..." Chen bagan.

"Robotic." Lay finshed.

The first room to open was Sehuns who entered with Luhan. Next was Chen follwed by a grumpy Xuimin. Tao with Kris. Baekhyun who quickly rushed into his room with a skyscraper of a Butler. D.O. and Lay who had a shared room. With Suho and Kai who kept quiet and kept glancing about.

As they entered their rooms each master had the same thing they wanted to say,

"Don't fall for me."

In reply to this the Butlers smirked while the MAids scoffed and walked away from theit masters.