III

Maids and Butlers

D.O. was making sure to keep away from his Butler while Lay was trying to figure his out. When they said not to fall in love with them they exspected a better reaction. The Black Rose had no rule against butlers falling for their masters. And they didn't want of those things.

"Is that it?" Suho asked.

"What is?" Lay asked back.

"We can't fall in love with you anymore rules?"

"Um...No." lay asnwered.

Kai and Suho bowed. they walked straight to the window, locking the windows and closing the curtains. The to moved about the room with such ease it was creeping the two masters out. The way they moved without making a sound. They picked things up and examing things. The way did it was as if they did this many times before. After watching them for 15minutes doing this, the two palced themselves at each sie of the room. Kai by window, Suho by the  door.

The two said nothign afterwards. Their eyes were locked onto eachother as if habing a conversation between eyes soon enough the two master had enough staring at their Butlers. Lay got to his work while D.O. went for a shower. As they went the two coudl feel the eyes of their butlers on their backs. D.O. didn't want to get on the wrong side of his butler now knowing they were allowed to kill them if annoyed or ran out of patience. Lay on the other hand wanted to see his Butler in action. The small angel like man seemed to small to be able to kill anyone. So to fund out Lay decided to ask the questions. Butlers wern't allowed to lie or they just won't answer.

"How many people hae you killed?" He asked.

Suho and Kai looked at eachother. D.O. was in the shower unable to hear the conversation.

"Well?"

"Never killed but seriously injured." Kai answered.

"Have any of you killed anyone?"

"He has. As well as the two who went with Mr.Oh and Kim."

"The maids?" Lay asked shocked.

"They are they are the eldest." Suho said,"I've killed 5 people but they were put on death trail so no guilt. Please ask no more questions."

Lay came to the conclusion his Butler was q quiet man who went straight to his point. He got up and walked to his desk and started work. Kai adn Suho went back in keeping an eye oneverything around th eroom and watched out for anythgin suspiciouse.

Unlike D.O. and Lay who wern't bothered with their Butlers, Baekhyun was scared out of his mind of his butler. He was the only one who didn't say the not fall for me.As soon as they entered the room, his Butler walked around the room checking anything that seemed to be able to hide something dangerouse. Chanyeol asked for Baekhyuns scheduale in which the smaller male gave to him straight away.

"I will be with you during the break periods. During your time in class I will be around. You have no need to wonder or worry if I go missing for a couple of days. If I was to die you will get a replacement of me and a letter to tell you of my death."

"O-okay."

"Do you have any work to do sir?" Chaneyeol asked.

"Some s-school wo-work." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol bowed and walked to his station by the door. Keeping his eyes on Baekhyun who was quietly doing his work.

Like Chanyeol another Skyscraper was watching his master do his work. Kris made no haste in cheking the room instead he stayed by the door making no sound. Tao went straight to his desk and got on with his school work. The two exchanged no words. The room was quiet except frot he sound of pen on paper and the breathing of Tao. Kris made no sound at all. At times Tao would check if his Butler was till breathing and was met with a blank face. The two made no start to a conversation. The night went on like this until the younger male fell asleep In which Kris would put him in his bed. Turnign of the light Kris his way back to the door again making no sound at all.

Chen just stared at his Butler/Maid. He couldn't believe that the person was a male under the outfit. The maid had hairless legs from the little bit of skin he could see. H ecould tell the person had no chest. Xuimin just stared at Chen with a blank stare. He scoffed when the male said to not fall in love with him. As if I would. Xuimin thought to himself. He still kept ona blank face even with the get-up he has he still kept strong. Soon enough Chen went to his work.

Sehun kept to himself just as much as his maid. No-one tried starting a conversation. Luhan kept to himself. He walked around the room checking for anything that could cause a threat to his master. Seuhn kept his space away from Luhan, knwoing that he was a male didn't bring comfort to the younger male at all. But seeing as he could barley see the manliets in the shorter male Sehun let it slide but the stoic face all of them kept gave him a shivers up his spine.

Soon enough all the masters slept and fell asleep as the Butlers and Maids took to their station. None moved until the break of down.

They watched as the sun broke the night sky. None of them slept some not even blinking. Seeing that the sun was rising. They got to work. Moving with ewase making no sound without having to worry at all they left the room.

When sun breaks- A walk round the dorm

7:00am Wake masters up

7:30am Be at Lunch hall for morning tea

8:00am Masters First lesson

9:00am Breakfast Be by Masters side

9:30am Second lesson

10:50am Third Lesson

1:00pm Lunch Be by masters side

1:30pm Free time Keep watch from distance

2:00pm Physical work Make rounds around school

3:45pm Be back mymasters side

4:00pm Dinner

This was the scheduale for the masters with bits added on for the Butlers and Maids to follow and follow they did. Nothing happend through the course of the morning. Each person woke up by a hand shaking them, but when opening their eyes they saw no presence of their helper as if they wern't even there. Making their way for moring tea.

The morning was peacful to the sound of shuffling feat and the tinkle of teaspoons stiring in there pots. The now new masters made their way around as normal. D.O. along with Lay made their way towards their seats. Chen made his way past the two. He checked to make sure his Butler wasn't around Chen made his way towards D.O. with a knife in his hand. Having to make due with a butter knife he made his way to be behind D.O.

A quick plan. Walk past a hard stab on the back with the blunt knife and off he guys. Chen smirked and made his way quietly toward D.O. 10feet away. 8, 5,4,3 feet away, Chen got his arm ready fro the impact of flesh. What he didn't notice was the sharp eyes of Huang Fangs son looking at him intently froma far. His Butler next to him watching as well. The two watched intently as Jokers son made his way to D.O.

None of them amde a move to stop him as both watched a shadow mocing quick to the side of his Masters. As Chen's knife was about to make contact with D.O.'s flesh Kai showed up. Sweat dripped down from his forhead but he did not show his exhaustion. Chen's hand would not move further than that. He followed the arm and found it to be connected by a taller male in a Butler suit. Chen dropped the knife and tried walking away but Kais hold tightened. The two exchanged glares. D.O. was frozen to his seat not wanting to move. Lay was able to turn around find the two males behind his cousin. Kai showed no pain or struggle in holding Chen, while as the male showed pain.

"Let go Kai." Xuimins voice said calmly.

"..............." Kai looked to his hyung and immedietly let go.

He stood by his masters side as Chen walked away with Xuimin walking behind him with his hands together infront of his legs walking like a natural trained maid. Eyes were on the female like Maid that showed up without a sound. Kai watched as the two left.

Soon enough Suho showed up. He walkking up with ease without makiing a sound. Taking his place beside Lay. The two masters finshed of their tea and made their way out of th elunch ahll to be accompanied by the Butlers.

Tao and Kris watched the play unfold to them. Kris watched the way his brothers made their way up, and praised the way Kai kept calm. Their youngest memebr was growing strong. Keeping his stoic face he brought his attention to the blonde almost whte haired boy infront of him.

Tao pushed himself of the railings and made his way down the wooden steps from his little high stand. The sound his steps echoeing through the ahll, students eyes watched as Huang Fangs son made  his way out of the hall. Kris opening the door for him and walking closely behind. 4 masters and their butlers and 1 maid had left the scene. Soon the students attention turned to the remaining Master.

Sehun sat in his little corner by the open window away from the others with his text books open revealing pages upon pages of high level of calculas, and equaetions, Another book revealing notes he has taken. Luhan standing next to him with a stoic face just like his master. His hands together infront of his legs. People marveled at the two stoic faced men and woman.

Next was Byun Baekhyun with a giant following behind. Upon seeing the glare Chanyeol gave of to each of the staring students they proceeded back to their own tea. The Butler noticed the way his master shook at the attention. Baekhyun took his seat on an empty table with the past person just leaving.Chanyeol wacth with a blank exspression as his master had his tea watching the other groups go by surrounded by groups of friends and  so on. Baekhyun moved his attetnion back to his tea.

Soon the bell chimed for the start of first Lesson. Chanyeol and Luhan walked the two masters to their class rooms in which they had together. Bowing respectibvley to them they bid their leave. As Chanyeol looked back he carefully watched the eys of the students. Remebering each face as he walks away.

The two walked down the hall together away from the class to be with the other 4. They had to make their rounjds around the building making sure no-one was sneaking about.

"Somethings weird." Kai said straight away.

"What is?" Chanyeol asked when he arrived.

"Chen. Jokers son." He replied.

"I know what you mean." Xuimin said,"He looks as if he could kill, and which he tried doing to your master and the way he stares."

"Theres something odd about them." Kris came,"Tao watched as if he kenw it was happening."

"Huang Fangs son,Jokers son, and the heri to "No Name". Three widely known gangs in the same school." Xuimin said.

The group walked around the school chatting normaly as one would see but their eyes monitered and took in everything thay saw making sure nothing suspiciouse was happening.

 

"You three might end up fighting each other you know." Suho said,"If they are the sons they'll probably plan on murdering one another and it might Xuimins person who startts it to D.O. with Tao who'll watch from the side."

"And their goes the examiner." Kai said,"You live up to your name. The exmainer not Suho god no."

"And you move like yours. Black Cat." Kris added.

"We'll have to wait to see the twin towers work won't we?" Luhan said with a smile plastered on his face knowingly.

Chanyeol and Kris smirked knowing what Luhan meant. They walked around the building and made their way back to the class room to pick up the masters. Returning back to their robotic self.

_______________________________________________

I'll try to update as much as possible but might write some ahead and have 2-3 chapters come at once if I can :D