VI

Maids and Butlers

All eyes were on Chanyeol who had stumbled into the room, with his hand on the door frame supporting his body as well as leg. He had sweat dripping down his face gleaming in the light. Chanyeol took a breath a deep one that could be seen as his lungs expanded.

“We have things that are unspeakable like you guys.” Chanyeol said in between pants.

He walked over to them bowed to each of the masters and stood next to Kris and Luhan who supported the male upright.

“Why are you guys giving information away so easily?” Tao asked raising his eyebrow.

“Because we don’t care what people think about us, it’s actually a good thing that we tell you this really.” Kris explained, “instead of going through the dramatic phase we just spill.”

“Will you tell us about your past?” Lay asked.

“I’m not saying anything to you.” Suho hissed.

“Suho’s past is something he will decide to tell you. Kris and Chanyeol will tell you theirs and we’ll decide when we want to. “ Xuimin said and walked out with Luhan,Kai and Suho.

They watched as the 4 walked out leaving Kris and Chanyeol. Kris brought a chair for Chanyeol to sit on in which he collapsed onto. He leaned over and arched his back. He had no shirt on the males could clearly see the scares that were scattered over the males body.  One of which they widened their eyes at.  On his body were burn marks.

“Chanyeol trained for 18 years, I 20.” Kris began explaining.

“Such a long time, what did age did you start 4?” Chen joked.

“Yes. Well Xuimin and Luhan along with me. He began at 4-5 I believe.”

“Wait before you go any further, are you going to kill us alter you give the personal information?” Tao asked.

“We won’t but I can’t say anything about Mr.Zhang and Oh. Those two have the worst tempers.”

Lay and Sehun gulped.

“I can’t believe our parents got bodyguards that are allowed to kill us.” Sehun said and shook his head.

“Sorry to displease but other body guards would be killed on the first day with the reputation you six have.” Chanyeol grunted,”I hate having to say a story in full so just ask questions.”

“I’ll go first. Who is the strongest between you 6?” Sehun asked with his stoic face.

“Suho.” Chanyeol answered.

“That shortie?” Tao asked

“Looks are deceiving.” Kris said.

“I have one,” Chen said, “Why is it that you may be the best but how come you are allowed to kill of your masters? Even my own dad sounded afraid in having you lot protect me.”

“Same.” Tao said along with the others who nodded.

“Because the first generation butlers and maids went on rampage because of their master and it seemed better it they just kill of the masters than taking ti out on some random passer-by.” Kris said and smirked.

“Your joking right? First generation? What the hell happened?!”  Chen shouted.

“Dictators took it too far them killed of a weaker one it went crazy. The Black Rose had tighter rules then. It’s kind of a sappy love story. Master fell in love with Butler/Maid husband got angry blah blah.” Chanyeol said.

Silenced followed. Chanyeol started unwrapping his bandages which got him told off by Lay. The two exited the room and went to the wash room so that he could change Chanyeols wounds.  Kris sat on Chanyeols set and crossed his legs leaning back.

“Why did you become Butlers?” Baekhyun asked.

“Given up by parents. That’s me but Chanyeol well…..he had drug addicts as parents. “

“What about his burn marks?” D.O. asked.

“Like I said drug addicts. Went a bit crazy and got a hot poker and well decorated their child.” Kris said.

“What the hell, is it an orphanage that train lost children?” Tao said.

“Yup. Found that if someone doesn’t have anyone to live for they usually do a better job in this kind of area.” Kris said.

“How come you guys don’t on that robotic face on anymore?” Chen said and snorted. 

“It’s to keep others away from you. Here we can be free you didn’t exactly exspect us to have an emotion range like a robot right?”

“Well….”

“You did…”

“The way…”

Kris laughed at them. They all widened their eyes at this and were taken aback at the giant who had laughed.

“KRIS SHUT IT!!” Luhans voice rang through the room.

“See what I mean?” Kris said,”an-“

BEEP BEEP

“What’s that?!” Lay shouted from the wash room.

“Someone broke into the school grounds.” Suho said as he walked into the room, “I’m going to check you guys protect the masters Kai your coming with me. Chanyeol you stay here. Luhan check his wounds. Kris get ready. Xuimin you get Mr.Michalis and inform on Clause.”

They watched amazed at the way the short male took charge. In an instant they all took their order and began moving. Suho and Kai opened the window and disappeared out into the open day. It was strange how no teachers and students would some to follow the missing students or ask about the sudden bloodied up Butler.

Suho and Kai dropped from the two storey floor and landed safely in a cat stance with all fours on the ground. They crouched and moved behind the trees and bushed along the bottom of the building. Suho looked at Kai and told him to wait which the he nodded and waited. Suho leaned his heads outwards. All students and teachers were in class with a few walking about doing errands. He looked up to the roofs and saw nothing. He took a step out and motioned for Kai to follow him out as well. The two stuck close and looked back to the window they jumped out to see it closing and curtains drawn. They walked out on to the open grass field. Kai looked up to the roofs of the buildings while Suho scanned the ground area. Nothing was suspicious. He took out a phone sized piece of equipment. It came up with a map of the school grounds with certain dots around the area. He saw some flashing then it stopped. He cocked his head. Strange. Kai kept watch as Suho was taking care of his sensors. Soon enough some started beeping again. He watched as the trail of sensors went of leading to them.

He told Kai too get ready. The two stood back to back one keeping an eye out for intruders and another on the master’s window with an injured person.  The beeping was coming closer and closer as the sound got louder with the sensors sending a signal to Suho. Soon it all stopped.

“What th-“

A man landed on top of Suho and Kai was pushed back. Suho grunted and tried shoving the male off but he was much heavier and better built than the small built Suho.

“Well well if it isn’t that Examiner.” The person mocked.

Kai ran towards the man and sent a round house kicked which he caught in his hand. The man laughed as he threw Kai away. Kai flipped himself up and ran to the man again. He jumped up and used the gravity to make his impact stronger with his knees out. Quickly the man moved and threw Suho at the male. The two grunted again. Suho tried getting up but felt a pain around his lungs.

“Don’t think I dropped onto you without a motive.” The man mocked.

“!” Suho gasped.

“S-“

“Protect the others Kai.”

“But S-“
 

“Go on”

Kai nodded and ran to the room. Suho took a deep breath which caused him to cough and splatter blood on to the ground. He rolled himself up and got into a kneeling position resting his arm on his knee as he wiped blood away from his mouth, Suho spat some out of his mouth.

“The reaper has shown up to the Examiner.” The man said.

“You’ll regret this Clause.” Suho said in a deadly tone.

“Please. Britain is the first Black Rose; I’m trained from the best.”

“And I worked to be the best.” Suho said.

Suho flexed his arm and a long needle around 6 inches long appeared. Suho stood up and ran towards close and threw the needle at a speed that Clause couldn’t see. It landed on his right shoulder. Suho took this chance to land a punch to the face then tried a round house kick but Clause caught his leg and threw the man back.  Suho produced a couple more needles in both hands holding them between his fingers. Suho living to his name watched the way Clause moved taking in every detail his eyes moving.

He counted the moment Clause blinked to the time he would have his blind side. Meaning the millisecond Clause can’t see Suho must be able to land a needle in his eyes or part of his body. Suho watched as he opened his eyes. He launched himself forward and jumped in to the air bring his legs forward and forcing his body to spin to be able to throw the weapons around the area. Needles flew in the air. Suho landed and grabbed some that were imbed into the ground and started throwing them at Clause who dodged them. Suho hissed annoyed that he couldn’t hit his target.

This went on until Suho became suspicious in why the Reaper wasn’t fighting back. Then it hit him. The masters. Clause smirked as he saw the realization hitting Suho. He ran towards the wall and climbed up the wall using the trees a stepping stone to launch himself against the window sill.

Suho broke the glass and rolled into the room to see it messed up. In the 15minutes he was absent this happened. Suho saw Baekhyun under the table along with D.O. Lay must be somewhere else. Tao had a nasty cut on his cheek. Suho went and helped Baekhyun and D.O. who were shaking. Then he turned to Tao. He set them on the sofa then went to find the others.

He found Chen on the floor with a knife stuck in his thigh. Seeing how deep it was, Suho took off his belt and tied it around Chen’s thigh to slow down the bleeding and told him to keep pressure on it. He then saw Lay in front of Chanyeol body.

“What happened?” Suho demanded.

“I-I don’t know w-we were sat down, t-then K-kai busted through the door. A-after that s-some dude kn-nocked him out t-“

“Stop. I’ll find Luhan.”

Suho ran in to the Hallway and Luhan running towards him. His skirt was torn and his lip was busted along with a couple of bruises. All in all he was fine. Suho told Luhan to go help Lay. He then ran down the hall to see Kris leaning against the wall. As he walked closer to help the giant. A man landed on him again. This time the person was Asian. But his uniform was off the British roots. His foot was on Suho’s chest and the area of the broken ribs. He added pressure which caused the male to give out a pained scream.

“I have to say I was disappointed. I expected more than this.” The man said,”To think I came back especially to see my juniors as well. So s-“

“S-SHUT IT HENRY!” Suho shouted.