V

Maids and Butlers

Kai made sure that all the master stayed together minus Baekhyun. Everyone kept quiet not daring to annoy the Butler. Kris had made made sure to check every in sight and out-of-sight for any sighn od suspicioun. Chanyeal was taken care of by Luhan and Xuimin who had to carry the male all the way to Baekhyuns room. Suho dissapeared soon after giving orders. After giving a show for the school the students quickly emptied the cafeteria making sure to avoid the group of people. They kept their eyes down casted not daring to meet the gazes of the Butlers.

After making a pointless walk around the campus with the masters in towe Kai decided that it was best for all of them to go to Baekhyuns room. The group walked towards the dorm, with Kai watching their backs. Some tried getting to their rooms but the butler has stopped each of them from even trying, threantning to break some of their bones maybe a busted lip most likely.

Knocking on Baekhyuns door it opened to reveal Xuimin. He had some blood on his uniform but showed no care to it. Kai pushed the masters in. Chanyeol was layed on the floor with Luhan tending to him. A white sheet was layed under him to cover the blood that poured out ofthe large man. Baekhyun was layed on his bed. Knocked out still but breathing. The 5 masters breath hitched at the sight. Luhan had Chanyeols shirt un-buttoned to reveal his upper body whihc was covered with bruises that decorated his body as well as cuts and scrath marks. His arm looked like it was forced back into position.

"Xuimin hold him down. Kai hold his arms, can some one get a cloth." Luhan ordered.

Kyungsoo moved first moving quickly to the bathroom and bringing out a towl rolled up. Giving it to Luhan the maid told Chanyeol to open his mouth and spit out the one before. There was blood and dried blood on it. Chanyeols was was full of pain but he held it all in not shedding a single tear. Luhan nodded to Xuimin and Kai who held down Chanyeol. Placind his on the poking bone that pooped out of it's socket, Luhan plced pressure on it and counted down. 3....2....1. Chanyeols scream was muffled by the towl, he grabbed onto Kais arm. Xuimin held Chanyeol down.

The bone popped back into place with a gruesome sound of bone sliding on bone. The masters watch with horror and fright as well as awe. The Black Rose did live up to it's name.

"We'll all have to hold him down for this." Luhan said.

"Why?" Chen asked.

"Can you see that piece of glass poking out of him?" Luhan said while stretching out Chanyeols legs.

"Yeah and?" Tao asked.

"I have to remove it." Luhan said.

"Thats struck his abdomen, he can bleed to death yo-" Lay shrieked.

"I am trained for this Mr.Zhang, I have more exsperiance in this field more than you. Chanyeol has more scars in more threanting places than this." Luhan said with no emotion.

"St-"

"Hold him down unless you want to see someone bleed to death when I move it."

Luhan began cutting around the glass, whihc gave the queu for the masters to help, They all went and held Chanyeol down. Tao and Chan holding his legs. Kyungsoo supporting his neck. Sehun wen and held his shoudlers. Lay assisted Luhan.

The operationg began.

Blood was everywhere. On the floor over the masters over the butlers and maid. Chanyeol held up a fight when Luhan began pulling out the glass. It was a one-move pull. Once the glass was out Chanyeol screamed in agony, whithering from the pain but still shed no tears. Baekhyun was now awake and watched in horror as his butler was held down and bleeding. Lay quickly added pressure onto the wound to stop Chanyeol from bleeding to death.

The door opened revealing Kris and Suho. Suho threw a blow torch to Luhan who caught it.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Lay asked.

"I need to seal his wounds." Luhan answered.

"Are you stupid! Thats gonna stop the bleeding but the in-"

"This is how you are trained to hols pain and how you are to be treated."

Luhan said while moving to Chanyeol.

"Mr.Byun do you have any metal or maybe steal knives?" Luhan asked.

Moving unconcously Baekn gave Luhan a butter knife. Clipping the end of the blow torch Luhan lit it up, heating up the butter knife that glowed from the intentse heat. All master watched with wide eyes. Even Chen and Tao. They were ruthless gansters but this was too much. No-one has used that technique since the middle ages. Luhan told Lay to move his hands who was reluctant but had to do so with Luhan who had a red hot piece of metal in his hand as well as a blow torch.

"Wipe as much blood of with you as you can." Luhan instructed.

Lay nodded and waited for the countdown so did the others. Kris and Suho replaced Sehun and Kyungsoo. Kai was now sitting on Chanyeols arms same with Xuimin on the other arm. The cloth was replaced with a piece of metal Kris had given Chanyeol. The countdown sounded long and slow, Lay moved his hands quickly making sure to sipe of blood along with him. Luhan stopped the blow tirch and brought down the butter knife.

The sound of hissing meat was heard. The smell of cooked meat was in the room. Kyungsoo ran to the bathroom and threw up his breakfast. Follwoed by Lay. Chanyeol had bitten into the metal and caused a dent to form. Baekhyun fainted. And the butlers and maid was almost thrown of Chanyeol when he began moving.

"GOD!!" Chanyeol sreacmed after spitting out the metal.

"Well that's it." Suho said," Good job."

"I don't I'll be able to move for a while." Chanyeol said quietly.

Suho patted his head and stood up.

"Since we now know that Claus his in the country you are to not leave are sight we have a duty to protect you. The game has started and you are now part of it." Suho explained,

"What?!" Chen complained," You can't exspect to stay with eachother or more like have you attract more attention. I came to this to have less attention not more."

"Well it's either that or die. We're are telling you what is happening and how to pro-long your life. Honestly none of us will bat an eye lash if you die." Suho said.

"Your not human." Lay gasped,"That is not how humans act. You make it sound like you've seen death first hand."

"I agree with Zhang for once." Chen said.

"Same here."Tao spoke," Are you butlers and maids or killers. You speak as if you've been trained in an army, you use medical care like, HELL you look as if you've died before and speak like it."

"There are many thigns unknown to the country." Kris spoke.

"Do you want to know?" Suho asked with a low tone.

"Yes." Baekhyun spoke now.

He got up from his bed.

"Your working for us, and I'd like to know. We were not forbidden to ask these questions." Baekhyun said again.

"yeah what Byun said." Chen said.

The masters were not going to be pushed around by their servents. Suho nodded and told them to sit down. Xuimin and Kris moved Luhan from the middle of the floor and asked permission from Baekhyun to place the injured on the bed. After moving the blanket Chanyeol was layed on it. His breathing was quiet but continues and no strain was heard. His pulse was becoming normal and his heart beat was at a normal pace. Suho instructed him to rest in which the male was happy to oblige.

After getting Chanyeol sorted the Masters sat down. Baekhyuns room was spaciouse. Enough to fit all twelve of them in the room. A large L shaped sofa was in the room. The masters sat down on the sofa with the Butlers and Maid standing up minus Chanyeol.

"What do you want to know?" Kris asked.

"How can you be so open on re-leasing informatin?" Tao asked.

"It's not a research facility. We just don't tell the country about it. We have different views. We don't care about re-leasing information some think the same. But they kill off their masters after telling them." Kris answered.

"Oh-." Tao said.

"What are your specialtys? Your area of experties?" Baekhyun asked.

The butlers looked at eachother as if discussing the outcome. But in the end they nodded. Suho stepped forwars to explain.

"Chanyeol and Kris are the ones who usually do the dirty work. Meaning beating up the person, you'll probably call torture. Luhan as you have seen is are medical person or Docter. Kai is are behind the scenes person. Xuimin has a hand for exslosions and getting things."

"And what about you?" Lay asked.

"Me?" Suho said," I get infromation."

"Do you have names? Like the reaper?" Kyugnsoo asked.

"Yes we do." Suho said." Luhan?"

"I'm the Janus. Xuimin is Out-break. Kris and Chanyeol Twin Towers. Suho the Examiner and Kai is Shadow." Luhan listed.

"Quite funny your names, do you live up to them?" Tao asked amused.

"Why do you think we were given that name?" Kris asked back.

"Whatever." Tao rolled his eyes.

"Guess what we did to get the names?" Kai spoke.

"Well Luhan would have two personalitys or something to do that." Sehun said.

"Close." Luhan said.

"But no. Luhan has medical hands which he can use for his pleasre like Januse who has two personalitys so does his work. He exsperimented and healed." Suho explained.

The room was silent. They all looked at the child like male who looked as if he wouldn't hurt a fly. Then they saw the glint in his eyes and gulped.

"What about examiner?" Lay asked.

"Not much. I just had to test peoples knowledge and get information out of them much like Kris and Chanyeol. I play ind games really." Suho explained.

"Twin towers. You work together and your height gives an advantage?" Kyungsoo asked next.

"Exactly." Kris said and smirked.

"D-do you t-t-torture people?" Kyungsoo asked meakly. The more they had asked about the butlers and maid the more they grew afaid and frightened.

Kris smirked and chuckled,"I'll let you answer that."

The masters gulped. The first emotion they saw and it had to be a dark chuckle that came from the stoic faces giant.

"Did you make an infection break then?" Chen asked his servant.

"Yup. Right in the name mine is. Made a disease and re-leased. Lost control." Xuimin shrugged his shoulders.

"Your not human." Chen said.

"Comeing from a ruthless gangster?" Xuimin snickered.

"My farther is understandable."

"What? Cutting joker smiles on the dead?" Xuimin retaliated.

"Yes." Chen answered findinf nothing wrong in it.

"Ugh- unbeleivable" Xuimin murmered.

Baekhyun shuffled in his seat.

"What about Kai?" Baekhyun asked.

"He was able to sneak in and ou of facilities un-detected." Suho answered.

"Sounds like an anime." Tao scoffed.

"Have you heard of the stolen moeny from the XXXX Bank?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, all over the news, heard Fang and Joker tried going after him to scout or something."Sehun said.

"Who do you think it was?" Kai asked with a smirk.

"Your lieing." Kyungsoo said wide-eyed,"Your a thief?"

"No. Just a training excercise." Kai answered.

"I have one more question?" Sehuns aid and raised his arm.

"What?" Luhan asked.

"Why did you become Butlers and Maids for the Black Rose?" Sehun asked and gave a smirk.

They saw the way the 5 froze up at the questions. Sehun was about to taunt them when a thump was heard. They turned their heads at the sound, to find Chanyeol leaning at the doorfram that connected the bedroom with the living room.

"We *gasp* each have *gasp* d-dark *deep breath* p-past's." Chanyeol spoke in ragged breaths.