IV

Maids and Butlers

They made their wqay back to the classrooms, Luhan and Kris having to take a different route with their masters being younger than the rest. Bowing to each other they took their ways to the two different classrooms. Seeing as Tao and Sehun never spoke or said much to either of the two they waited patiently outside of the class.

On the other hand, as soon as the bell rang for class over Chen stormed out of the room with an annoyed D.O. and Lay following after him. The three had unkempt hair and their uniform was disshiveled. Upon seeing their Butlers waiting upon them the rwo smirked instantly. Chen noticed and quickly brought Xuimin forward. The students who were still inclass watched as they waited for th efight to start between the sons of some of the world top widely known gangs.

"You're not actually sudgesting they fight for us do you?" Chen said.

"Maybe." D.O. answered.

"You truly are pathetic not even fighting your own battles Kyungsoo~" Chen cooed.

"D-don't you dare call me that!" D.O. shouted

"Ehh~ But we used to be so close Kyu-"

D.O. launched himself at Chen but was blocked by Xuimin. With his quick reflex he flipped Kyugnsoo in which Kai caught him. Suho watched as this unrolled before him, Placing D.O. down Xuimin and Kai stood infront of their masters protectively. The stared unblinking into eachothers eyes as if having a conversation. Nodding to each other Kai picked up D.O. and took off. Lay ran for them follwoed by Suho.

Chen rolled his eyes and walked away. He fixed his uniform and went to the hall for breakfast. Soon enough the others follwoed for breakfast.

Baekhyun walked out of his classroom checking corridors and making sure no-one was around. Chanyeols was waiting for him and watched the way he moved. Slowly Baekhyun closed the door behind him and walked to the hall. With Chanyeol following close behind. Chanyeol was keeping watch around Baekhyun. The coridors were quiet. Too quiet. Speeding up his pace he ushered Baekhyun along.

"W-What is i-it?"

"Trap." Chanyeol whispered.

Baekhyun sped up his pace as well, and as he was about to reach the door to the school grounds a fist landed on Baekhyuns face. Baekhyun staggered back from the impact. He brought his hands to his swolled cheek. The man infront of him was dressed intirley in black just like his Butler. Moving backwards he bumped into his Butler who moved him behind his back. Chanyeol held out a hand infront of Baekhyun to show that the man wouldn't be able to move forward.

The man who had just attacked Baekhyun had the same unifrom as Chanyeol. He even had the insignia. The man was tall and did not look Asian at all. His striking blue eyes glowed along with his golden hair whihc was cut short, shaved around the ears around but the top was unshaved but had been cut short to have spiked effect. The man looked like the other with his stoic face.

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol launched his body forward to the man. They were quick to launch in a fist fight. The man lauched the first punch whihc grazed Chanyeols chin drawing his attention to the moving fist and was late to realize the other fist that was moving towards his face. The sound of skin on skin could be heard. Baekhyun looked about for any sighn of help. He didn't know what to do. Baekhyun watched as his butler faught for him and acting on survival instincts, Baekhyun ran he ran as fast as he could. With tears streaming down his face.

He didn't know what to do. Here he is escaping as his Butler faught of the un-known man for him. baekhyun knew it. He was a wimp. He scardy-cat. Constantly being reminded by others. He cried. he looked about and remeber that his Butler came with the other 5. Baekhyun sprinted towards the hall where people ate. He saw the other five with their butlers. Going to the closest on which luckily happened to be Lays.

The 10 boys watched as the Baekhyun bursted in the door. His face tear-stained and his cheek swollen. He walked up to Suho.

"D-do you *gasp* know o-of a-another bu-butler here?" Baqekhyun gasped.

"Only us why?" Suho asked.

"Mine i-is h-holding of *gasp* one. *gasp* He l-look eng-english.," Baekhyun exsplained.

Upon hearing that the Butlers and two immedietly took on a different emotion. Shock. The masters watched at the change of emotion. They all bowed at once to their masters and rushed of. Baekhyun faited after they left, in which Lay caught him.

"Is he okay?" D.O. asked.

"Yeah just shock and over work I'd say." Lay said.

The two helped lay Baekhyund  down. They watched as their Butlers made their way out. The door oened and in walked a damaged Butler. His once clean face had bruise and gashed on. His once clean walk was broken and he limped. His right arm did no move. His left was in a strange position. As the Butlers adn Maids were about to help him, Chanyeol was thoren forward into Xuimin who caught the lanky man. And in walked the brtish butler or what they assuamed was British.

His pircing blue eeys scanend the rooms to lay themon the butlers and maids. He watched as 4 men walked towards him standing next to each butler and maid.

"My my what a great renuion is it not?" The man spoke. His korena fluent with a slgith accent of a foreighner.

"What do you want?" Kris asked.

"Is this how you treat a  friend? tut tut. I personally came to welcome you into the game boys." He spoke,"And for that I have to find your master and give a welcoming present as you can see with that little one their."

Chanyeol caughed up blood which startled some of them but th ebutlers and maid. Xuimin layed Chanyeol down and got him into a comfortable position. Riding up his skirt he pulled out on injection. Getting a small bottle he laoded the injection with the clear liqued.

Rolling up Chanyeols sleeve Xuimin injected it into his blood stream.

"Might want ot get him checked. Mr.Zhang shoudl help. Now i'll be on my way and oh...Henry wants to visit you next so be warned children."

"Who the hell was that!?" Chen asked.

"A butler." Suho answered.

"Why'd he attack you arn't you from the same coperation?" Tao asked.

"In a way yes but also no. He's from the European Branch while we're from the Asian brank. Alot of tension." Kris answered

"What did he mean by game?" Lay asked.

"You have no need in knowing." Suho answered,"Don't as-"

"I'm your master and I wan-"

Suho quickly brought his fist to conenct with Lays cheek. Suho grabbed the mans colled and pulled him forward. Lowering his voice he spoke,

"There are certain things know and thins you don't need to know. So i sudjest to all of you. Don't ask questions you don;t want answeres to. I can see the way you all shook when he came with Chanyeol. Your frighten." Suho said.

"Don't ring me with these wimps Butler. I am Huan-"

"Huang Fangs son I know." Suho said again,"A wushu master learned since young. I know. Can provide own protection but refuse to use skills. Trust me I know everything boy."

"Examiner lives to his name." Chanyeol coughed.

"And I see you did not."

"Its Twin Towere's not One." Chanyeol said.

"Xuimin take him to Baekhyuns room. Luhan get on his medical care. Kris have a round around school check everywhere. Kai you keep watch on all the masters whle I go to Mr.Kim. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

They imedietly moved out ot the commandes of Suho. Xuimin picked up Chanyeol with ease suprising all the students even the masters. Kris dissaperead as soon as they said. As the masters tried leaving Kai blocked their ways and kept them together.

"Why are all of you on edge? Arn't you supposed to be the best so far?" D.O. asked.

"In Asia not the world." Kai asnwered.

"tch. Should have gotten dad to get one from Europe." Chen mumbled.

"Then you'll be dead on the first day you have them. Clauch Balmoore. A top class Butler who had killed everysingle master to now." Kai said,"He has a record and he lives up to all of it especially his name."

"And whats that?" Sehun asked while rolling his eyes.

"Reaper."

Europes reaper has found the newly Asian generation. Clause Balmoore the Reaper.