I

Maids and Butlers

"Never give up,Never surrender,Never betray, I am strong, My heart is made of stone,My body is made of steal. Never give up, Never suren-"

The chant was heard through out the camp as the seniors readied for their graducation. Each year the graduates or seniors would chant the the quote they are taught since young. A chant that was created to help them through their time in work. Black Rose Coperation. Their newly graduates were some of th ebest they ahd so far since the opening. The small children who came here to learn, some left, some abandoned, some ran they ened up here. And these six people were the best so far. Using their hate and  anger to power their body, they were the best. Now it is time for their assingments. Each would be parterned up with a master. The Butler and Maid system. Most males will want to be made a Butler while females a Maid but that dosent matter anymore, it was all down to the preferance of the master.

The small group of twelve lined up. The first row went first. As they went up they were split and sent into two different places. Some would be sent to America others Europe some somewhere in Asia. After they were selected the next row stood up. 6 young men who trained since young. All six were led to another room with the directer of the camp. They follwed the old man towards a room. Inside wasa profecter and a screen, he took his place upfront while the 6 sat down.

The click of the door was heard.

Soon the projecter started running. 6 faces appeared on screen 6 young men ranging in looks and age. Each with information next to them.

"These young will be assighned to each of you. Each we have picked for one of you. These young men are still in university, some just starting. Parents have sent letters in for the younger ones, gorvement officials for the rest. Some have declined in having one of you while others have broke some,"

The directer zoomed to one of the males. It read Byun Baekhyun.

May 6 1992

Son of CEO of Byun Industies, brother to Byun Baekbeom. Goes to St.Peters University for Gentlemen.

"Mr.Byun is worried over the safety of his since his company has been delivering tot he army as well as goverment officals, His son atteneds the boarding school fro the rich, he has been informed of your arrival. He has a ratehr shy personality but will be open to you later is what his afartehr has informaed me an- Yes?"

"His picture dosn't really scream Shyness sir." One said.

"I know what you mean boy. That school is weird oh well carrying on. We need a rather intimidating Butler. Park Chanyeol you'll be appointed to Mr.Byun. He has fans in school, outside he as assainswanting his head and other companys his hand in marriage. You'll be with him 24/7. A favour is asked that if any are to attack or injure Baekhyun his farther wants the culprit. I'm I clear?"

"yes Sir." Chanyeols voice rang in the air. His deep voice that was not exspected of his face.

"Good. Next is..."

Oh Sehoon/Sehun

April 12 1994

Child prodigy. Has the same IQ of Einstein. Goverment wanted boy protected from other nations.

"He hasjust entered St.Peters since his parents are not wanting him to grab attention but the goverment has allready found th eboy. This is request from both family anf nation. He is to be working with the gorverment after graduation from St.Peters. Lu Han you will be assighened to the boy. You'll be appointed maid an-"

"What?" Said boy asked.

"You'll be -"

"I heard that I meann a m-ma-maid?" He asked wide eyed,"I am not a girl sir."

"His recommnedation, apparently he has some phobia against males after a certain incident when yougner you can guesse what happend. Lu Han you will have to be a maid for this. I am soory to say that you'll be needing a new unfirom. Unlike Mr.Byun before. The picture shows th eboys personality. He is emotinless and has quiet a cold exsterior. okay next....."

Kim Jongdae/Chen

September 21 1992

Son of Joker. Soon to be head of Crown Clowns group. Head wanted by opposing groups.

"This is requested by Joker. The goverment knows of this and can't intefear. And we can't deny. Atteneds St.Peer to hide his presence but has been found. He has a request for a maid to catch less attention. Miseok you are assighned to him and to protect you, your name is to be Xuimin in school understood?"

"..........."

"Minseok?"

"Huh/ yes sir." Xuimin gulped

"Good. Next is....."

Huang Zitao/Tao

May 2 1993

Son of Huand Fang. Has transferred to St.Peters. Protection requested by goverment and farther. Head wanted by opposing groups as well as companys among them.

"Huang Zitao is a wushu master but has denied to attack anyone. A guard is needed. I mean Butler. So Kris he's your's. The boys chinese so your chosen to help through his stay."

"Yes sir." Kris answered.

"Next are two actually DO Kyungsoo and Zhang Yixing. One chinese One korean. The two are cousins. and..."

DO.Kyungsoo

January 12 1993

Cousin to Zhang Yixing. Heir to Under groung group of "No name" Needs protection from possible harm of Jokers son andHuang Fangs.

Zhang Yixing/Lay

October 7 1991

Cousin to DO Kyungsoo. Head of Mystic. Takes order of group, goverment wants protection to Lay after farther died. Group has helped the goverment since the ages.

"The two are cousins and Lay is transfering to St.peters to stay with Kyungsoo. The two are both in need of a Maid. Wait no. Butlers. Kai you have Kyungsoo. Suho you have Lay. The two are very close since brith. Kyungsoo has a lot of strenghth compared to his figure. Lay has high knowledge of the human body and medicine. Both have been assighend Maids and Butlers in the past but have each made them leave so beware when ever you sleep and that is all."

The directer moved from his stand at front. The 6 Bowed to the man inforn of them. Each having mixed feelings to their masters. Some gangsters some heris and a child prodigy. They exited the roo mand bowed to the the teachers who have taught them what they know through the years of camp. The new generation of Maids and Butlers.

They made their way down the long hallway which was filled with trainees and trainers, as they walked past they were given word of congratulations and good look. It was rare to have all butlers and maids in one place.

Walking across the school grounds to the dorms, they looked back at the training grounds and school in whihc they have spent manny year studying and training in. Many memories made as well as many broken bones and bloody noses made here. The looked back for what could be the last time and proceeded towards their dorm.

Upon entering, their were two uniforms laid out on two beds. Maid unfiorms. The Black Rose Uniform amde for Maids along with the Butlers uniform whihc were specialy tailored for the person to wear. The 4 men looked at their 2 friends who were frozen in place. THe two maniliest of the group had to wear the Maids uniform. Lu Han and Minseok or Xuimin now had to wear. They stared at it wanting it to dissapear but failed. It wouldn't. The two picked up the outfit and helded it towards themselves.

"A maid me a maid." Luhan whispered to himself.

"A gangster. I'm a maid for a gangster. I;m gonna be murdered in my sleep im gonna die..." Xuimin said to himslelf.

"Um.....Mins-" Kai being the yougnest got worried about his elders.

"Just leave them for abit Kai." Kris told him.

The 4 left the two now maids to deal with the fact they are now maids.