Jungkook And Me

Just You And Me

Jungkook

 

 

Your POV

School... school... school... lesson lesson lesson... I drop my head on the table. It's too boring! *Vibrate* who would message me right now...? I look at our teacher who has his back facing us. I took out my phone and check. 

To: -(name)-

From: -Kookie-

Are you bored? Forget it don't answer cause from where I'm sitting I can see your cute face that you are bored. Come... let me sing for you. 

♪You're my chocolate, my sweetest chocolate, I really wanna have you~♪

 

I couldn't help but smile at my kookie text. I look up and saw that teacher is still teaching. I turn and look at Jungkook. He was looking at teacher teaching but his smiling wide. I smile bigger and look back at my phone.

To: -Kookie-

From: -(name)-

You already have me my kookie~ I'm yours~ 

 

I text back and keep my phone back. I look at Jungkook and saw his looking at his phone. *Bell sound* yes! Break! Lunch break! Jungkook came to me and pull my hand. I let him drag me. We reach the dance room. Every BTS members are there already. Jimin and J-Hope were dancing. I went to my usual spot and sat down.

"Wait here. I'm gonna get your lunch." Jungkook ruffle my hair and was about to walk off but I stop him.

"Jungkook oppa! I don't want food. I just want ice cream. I just feel like eating ice cream." Jungkook nod and pull V with him. Suga was sleeping while Rap Mons was listening to music.

J-hope suddenly came and pull me up. I shook my head. I don't want to! I'm not good!

"I don't want to dance oppa! I'm not good!" I tried to free my hand but J-Hope grip was too strong. 

"I've seen you dance alot of times! with Jungkook as well! And it's good~ just dance with me and Jimin" J-Hope gave his puppy eyes. OMG no... not aegyo... I'm weak in that... I was about to give up and dance with him. But-

"(name)!!!! I'm back!~" Jungkook came into the room. Yes! Just nice! I turn to J-Hope and stuck my tongue out. I snatch my hand back and ran to my Kookie. J-Hope gave that unbelievable face. I was about to take my ice cream from Jungkook hand but He put it away. I pout and He chuckle.

"Wait~ sit down first" I raise an eyebrow and went to sit. I waited for him. He gave everyone their drinks and foods. He then come to me last. He bend down to my face level and smile. He took out the ice cream and put infront of my face.

"You're my ice cream, my sweetest ice cream, I really wanna have you~" I smile widely and blush. Oh gosh... I took the ice cream and eat it. I saw everyone in the room looking at us. They then smirk real big. 

"Thank you Kookie oppa~" I eat the ice cream like a little child. He laugh and pinch my cheek. 

"Why is my girl so cute!" He laugh and kiss my cheek. I look at him as heat rises to my cheek. I turn and continue to eat my ice cream. I didn't want him to see my blushing face. I saw everyone smiling big right now. They are creepy..... after we are done eating, we went back to our classes.

"Later pack your bag fast. I will be bringing you to some where" Kookie wink and went to his sit. I wonder where his bringing me...

*Hours and hours later... bell rings* finally!! Damn! The class was sooooo damn boring! I quickly pack my bag. I step out of class and got drag by someone. I look up and saw it's kookie. Oh Yeah. I forgot about that. He drag me all the way up the stairs. Leading to a door. Where is this? He open the door and the first thing I saw was a beautiful garden. When did this crap school had a nice garden...?

"woahhhhh~ so beautiful! How you find this place?" Well basically. In this 3 years of my life in this crap school, I didn't know a place like this... He smile and pull me to the garden. We are on the rooftop of the school. 

"Nobody knows this place except us now... no wait... one of the cleaner knows this place. She is a nice old lady. She told me to bring you here. And now we are here~" He smile. I nod and look around the garden. Jungkook pull me to sit at a bench. On top of a rooftop also had a bench.....? Whatever... 

"This is a nice place to relax right? Should we come here often?" Kookie stretch and then look at me. I smile and nod. But then frown. He saw that I frown. 

"Why? What's in your mind?" Kookie cup my face. 

"Does BTS members know this place?" I ask him. He smile cutely and shook his head.

"Nah... they don't know at all. So don't tell them~ it's our secret place" He hold my hand as I nod. 

He suddenly stands up and went infront of me. He bend down to my face level. 

"You're my candy, a lollipop candy, I really wanna kiss you-" Jungkook kiss me on the lips and smile big. I blush hard and cover my face. He took my hands and continue.

"I really wanna love you~ ......  well I'm already in love with you. I love you (name), my sweet girl. Lets come here more often. Just you and me." He cup my face and our lips met. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sweet maknae!! that song is from them singing and doing cover of Taeyang 'You're my'

So I've end my story! I hope you enjoy them! Feel free to comment! I would love to see them!

Ppyong ~