Jimin And Me

Just You And Me

Jimin

 

Your POV

The bright sunlight hit my face. Well... I hate that... I wanted to turn around but someone's arm is hugging me. Who... wait... I feel that person's hand. MUSCLES... Oh gosh... don't tell me...

"Mmmm... you like to touch me alot Huh~ naughty girl~" he said with that y voice of his. Oh my... He hug me tighter and snuggle against my back. 

"Jiminnie~ wake up~ and why are you even here early in the Morning....?" I felt him banging his head against my back. I turn around within his arm and look at him. 

"Why can't I be with my cute girlfriend? Plus cutie~ it's not even early... it's nearly 12 now." He pout and put our heads together. He close his eyes.

"Wait... if you are here... means the others will be here..." Jiminnie open his eyes again and stare at my brown orbs. He shook his head and smirk.

"Nah ah~ they ain't coming closer to us today~" he gave his cute eye smile. What he meant?

"Huh? What do you mean? Jimin-" I heard a loud scream from outside.

"YAH!! JIMIN YOU LITTLE PUNK!! TELL THEM TO OPEN THE GATES!! SPENT TIME WITH US ALSO!! NOT JUST YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" I look out the window with wide eyes and turn back to Jimin who is closing his eyes. 

I got up and went to my balcony. My room was facing the front gate so I could see them. Rap Monster saw me.

"(Name)!!!!! Tell them to open the gates!!!!!" I saw my bodyguards are standing at the gates blocking. Hmm not a bad idea~ since we can't spent time alone most of the time! This is great! I smirk real big. All of their eyes widen. 

I stuck out my tongue, wave at them and leave the balcony. I close the door and jump on my bed. 

"YAHHHHHHHH!!!!! (Name)!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US!!!!!" I laugh as I put Jimin arms around me and snuggle into his chest. He felt I was in his arms and tighten the hug. 

"Great idea oppa~ I love it~" I look up at him. He peek with one eye open and smile. He make his lips into kissing lips. Tsk this boy. He waited while I stare at him. He frown as I smile.

"(Name)~~~~~ kisssssss~ reward me for having that awesome idea~" he pout as I giggle. I kiss his cute lips and snuggle against his chest. 

"Let's stay like this for another hour. Just you and me." I smile and nod. Jiminnie kiss my crown. We two close our eyes and went off to 'jimin and me' dreamland~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.....??? How is it? Comment on the story!! Next isssssss......

Rap Monster!