V And Me

Just You And Me

V

 

V POV

Me and (name) were cuddling while watching tv. Truthfully we are so damn bored. Jungkook couldn't take it and spoke up

"Hey let's go to the water park! Sitting here is so boringgggggg~" Jungkook whine. Rap Monster came.

"Yeah. That's a great idea! Come on! Plus the weather it's hot too!" Rap Mons went to his room and pack his things. Jungkook jump off from the couch and dash to his room. 

(Name) got up and pull me with her. She push me to my room while she went to hers. After I'm done packing, I went to her room. She was looking through in her closet. I sneak up behind her and back hug her. She got a shock but still continue to search for clothes. 

"(Name)~~ so what do you want to wear? I want to see my y girl wear y things ~" I whisper in her ear. She turn and raise an eyebrow.

"You think I want to wear y clothes? No no~ now get out because I want to change" she push me out while I frown. We were all ready and took a bus to the water park. 

She lay her head on my shoulder. I her hair. Soft and silky. Jimin and Jungkook sat infront of us and started to imitate us! I kick the chair. No use! Jimin hold jungkook face and they pretend to kiss!! What the!! 

Rap Monster saw what was going on. He smirk at me. Why he smirk? Rap Monster push jungkook head and those two accidentally kiss!!!! Everyone started laughing at them!!! 

"Yuckkkkk!! Hyunggggggg!!!!! Why did you do that for?!?!!!!" Jungkook wipe his lips with his hands and gave a disgusted face. Jimin uses his sleeve to wipe his lips.

"You two who started it! Now shut up and stay quiet!" Rap Monster said to the Boys. They frown and stay quiet.

Soon we arrive. Jungkook was the happiest among us. He ran in first without us. Gosh this maknae.

"Now change and come out in 10mins. Don't take too long" Jin said and all of us went to change.

Your POV

Oh gosh.... what am I gonna do... I only have bikini... and a see through shirt... whatever. Just wear it for the sake of water. Well that's true. I got out and saw the Boys are out already. Argh my eyes! The maknaes are all topless!! they haven't spotted me yet.

"V oppa! Why can't you wear a shirt on!" I walk to them while covering my eyes. But peeking a little.

"Wow (name) your legs are nice *whistle*" jimin said which he earn a smack from V. V glare at him. I roll my eyes. 

"Come on! Let's go to the tsunami wave pool!!" Jhope ran to the pool first. We went after him. 

The Boys were having fun while me... I stood there like an idiot. If I get soak wet... my inside will be reveal... so no... a small cute boy caught my eyes. I was smiling and looking at him. What I didn't know is that those dorky Boys sneak up to me and carry me! They countdown from 3. I was screaming and telling them to let me go but no!

"3!! 2!! 1!! Throw her!!" They throw me into the water. Now I'm soaking wet. I plan it... I smirk... I came out from the water ily while flipping my wet hair to the back. The Boys was looking at me with their jaw drop. Especially my boyfriend who is eyeing me up and down.

"OMG!!!!! MAKNAE!!!!! YOU GOT NOSEBLEED!!!!! GET OUT FROM THE POOL!!!! JUNGKOOK!!!!!" Rap Monster who snap out of it saw Jungkook with a nosebleed! He was still so called 'mesmerized' by my revealing body. Until Rap Monster had to drag him out from there. I shook my head as I giggle.

"*Whistle* what a hot girl you are~ do you have a boyfriend? Wanna be Mine?" Jimin who came to me, eyeing me up and down while smirking. V snap out and was about to come to us. But he stop....he frown.

"Oh Jimin~ I do have a boyfriend~ but I would love to be yours~" I smirk at Jimin and caressed his cheek. I head lock his neck and tackle him down. "NOT..." I laugh and ran to V. He was smiling. 

"You scare me... I thought you would say like that for real..." V pouted as he hug me. I let go of the hug and peck his lips. He was taken by surprise though. I pinch his cheek. 

V POV

She is really something~ so cheeky~ and I got to admit. She is hot! I look around and saw the Boys are playing around. I hold her hand and pull her away. I saw some boys the same age as us looking at my girl. Nah uh! Not my girl! She is Mine! I took my towel and wrap her. I put my arms on her shoulders and glare at the Boys. 

"Why? Are you jealous that they are looking at me?" I look back at her. 

"No way I'm jealous... it's just that they are looking at your body! You are Mine!! No one can see your body except me!" I widen my eyes at the sentence I just said. I cover my mouth and heard (name) laughing. 

"Aww! You are so cute! No wonder you are my boyfriend!" (Name) kiss my cheek and ran off to the toilet. I smile at her back figure and went to the toilet as well. After I take a quick shower and change, I waited for her outside. 

Well basically... me and (name) sneaking out from here away from the Boys… mwuahahahaha-

"oppa? Are you done daydreaming?" Oh crap... I smile and hold her hand. We went to Han River.

Strolling there with the best person I've ever had is just one of the best thing in the world. Holding her soft hand. Looking at her cute and Smiley face. She shines when the moonlight hits her. So perfect. I love her so much. 

"Oppa ~ let's sit here." she pull me to sit at the bench. She swing her legs cutely and pout. Is there something in her mind...?

"(Name) ahhh ~ is there anything bothering you?" She turn and look at me. 

Your POV

Well nothing really is on my mind... just that...

"Oppa..." V look at me curious of what I'm gonna say.

"I... let's..." say it...!! V suddenly look nervous and hold my shoulders. 

"What's wrong? Are you ok? (name)?" V was looking worried as well. What could he possibly be thinking? 

"You know..." V waiting for me to speak up.

"We should...." he bit his lips and gulp hard.

"We should what? (Name) what are you trying to say?" V hold my hands. He look really nervous. I wanted to laugh. His thinking that we gonna-

"You are not gonna say we are gonna break up are you? No right?" He pout and gave a sad eyes. Gosh this boy. 

"Yah... I haven't finish yet! Of course I won't break up with you! I don't want this chance to go away! You are like the most wonderful boyfriend I've ever had! And it's not about break up! I wanted to say is... we should spend more time together... alone... Yes of course with the Boys but I want more time alone with you..." I look down and wiggle my leg. I heard him chuckle.

"Yah... you scare me again! Twice today! I thought it's break up thing! My heart was I don't even know how to Explain! Aish this girl... obviously I will want to spend more time with you. We should sneak out more." V my hair and hug me. I hug him back. 

"Well at least we sneak out just now. Coming here with you is the best thing today. With you being by my side. Just you and me." V look me into the eyes and the next thing is our lips met.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naughty Jimin flirting with you~ 

Next one shot will be....

 Suga!