J-Hope And Me

Just You And Me

jhope

 

Your POV

"wahhhhh! So long didn't come to amusement park! J-hoppie!! Faster!" I pull his hand and drag him in. I couldn't hold my excitement! 

"Yah yah yah~ relax my girl~" J-hope pull me back making me lose balance and crash onto him. We are basically hugging each other. 

"Please no sweet sweet, touchy touchy moments now. Refrain it..." Jimin gave us a weird look and pull V and jungkook with him. That pretty abs boy... 

Jin then came and tear us apart. He drag me to the roller coaster. I saw J-Hope frowning. He walk with Suga and Rap Monster. All of them soon join the queue with us. Soon its our turn. Jin hold my hand and drag me to the sit where he wanted. 

Suddenly I felt myself being pull to the back. I look up and it's my J-Hoppie. He looks... angry? Or... I don't know... where is my happy cute hyper J-Hope~ He bring me to sit 2 seats behind Jin. We settle down and waited for them to bring the safety metal bar. I turn to my hoppie.

"Hoppie~ are you angry???" I poke his cheek. He cross his arms. I pout and gave my puppy eyes. 

"Oppaaaaaaa~~ J-Hoppie~ you're my hope~" he soften and look at me. He smile and put his arm on my shoulder. He pull me into a hug. 

"Were you angry?" He let go and nod His head. He is?!

"I was angry because Jin pulled you away... I was jealous too..." he pout and puff his cheeks. Aigoo~ I pinch his cheeks.

"You don't have to be jealous... you know I will al-" I got interupted.

"Hands up. Bringing down the metal bars!" The safety metal bars came down. We hold on tight. It's gonna start.

"(Name) what were you gonna say?" J-hope ask me. It's already half way up. I saw the deep slope down. I gulp.

"Talk late-ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I scream my lungs out as we drop that deep slope. Gosh it was one hella ride! I hold onto J-Hope hand. He was laughing and showing his gummy smile. And screaming "woooooooooo!!!!!" Yup.... that's my guy.....

"OMG... that was... FREAKING AWESOME!! Let's go again!!" We got down as Jungkook said that. Oh my God... no...

"NO!/YES!" all of us said at the same time except J-Hope who said yes. Those two was about to go again but Jimin and me drag those two away from there. 

"Jagiyaaaaaaaa~ I wanna rideeeee!!" Heat rush up to my face as I heard him said that for the first time. What's with the jagiya?? first time he call me that. Everyone stop and stare at J-Hope. He pouted. He realise that everyone is staring at him.

"What..? Why are you all staring at me...?" He look at us. Is he clueless?

"you do know that you just called (name) 'jagiya' for the first time...?" J-Hope raise an eyebrow. He slung his arm on my shoulder and bring me close to him. He smile and kiss my forehead unexpectedly!

"Why? Can't I call her 'jagiya'?" Everyone gave a disgusted look, shrug and walk off. I look at him. He look at me. He peck my lips and pull me to the store where the Boys at. Gosh this boy! 

We were looking around the store. V took a girlish hairband and put it on Jin. We laugh our heart out. Princess Jin! I was looking around on a section when someone tap my shoulder. I turn and J-Hoppie put his finger on my lips. He look around and took my hand. We sneak out of the store and he pull me to the Ferris wheel. 

We queue and finally got in. We were alone like finally. He sat opposite of me. We stay quiet for awhile. It wasn't awkward at all. We got higher when hoppie call out to me.

"(Name) ..." I hum in response. He hold my chin to face him.

"You know... you are the most beautiful person I've ever ever everrrr met. I'm so lucky to have you. (Name)... jagiya I love you~ look outside now." He gave me a sweet smile and I turn to look out. In a flash, the whole amusement park lit up. It was beautiful. So beautiful that I can't say a word. My eyes sparkles as I see the lights.

"You are more beautiful than that. You light up my world." He came to sit beside me. He hold my face and kiss me passionately. He let go and put our foreheads together. 

"Being alone with you like this is just so Good. Just you and me." He peck my lips and he back hug me while we watch the view. And...... I could see the other Boys looking at us.......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J-Hope done~~!! His so sweet~ 

Up next is...

 JIN ~