Rap Mons And Me

Just You And Me

Rap mons

 

Rap Monster POV

I was in my room writing lyrics. Well if I'm bored I'm like this. 

*humming to song* "oppa! What are you doing? I'm so bored..." I turn and saw (name) pouting cutely. Oh gosh I just feel like kissing her lips. I pinch her cheeks.

I pull her to sit on my lap. (Name) wrap her arms around my neck as I lay against her neck. Smelling her sweet scent is just one of the best thing. 

"Rap monssssssstarrrrrrrr......." (name) wiggle her legs and call my name. That's how she calls me when she's bored. What a cutie~ I stare at her beautiful brown orbs. So beautiful that you can't even look away. She tilt her head in confusion. Cute~

I hold her face and kiss her lips. That soft lips... sweet soft lips... so nice~ I could see she was blushing hard right now~

"awwwwww~ Rap Monster and (name) sitting on the tree~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G~" me and (name) turn our heads to the room door. We saw all 6 of their heads popping inside to see us. (Name) hid her head on the crook of my neck. 

"YAH! GET OUT!" they didn't budge at all! What the... they were smirking and eyeing us up and down. This sick fellows! I bridal style (name) and put her on the chair. 

I walk towards the door, push each heads out of the door and slam it. I lock the door and went to (name). She hid her face in her hands. 

Your POV

OMG...... that's Freaking embarrassing!!!!! Aish those Boys!! I heard Oppa lock the door. And then... quiet... I still hid my face because it's damn red! Suddenly I felt a hand lifted my head up. I met the most handsome face I've ever seen... Rap Mons... his face is so damn close!

"Sorry about that... they are just soooo you know...." he said with his husky nice voice. We stare at each other for quite some times. He started to come closer. He look at my lips and then my eyes. 

The gap between our lips close up. Next thing I know, we were having a sweet nice long kiss. He pull me up and we broke the kiss as we needed air. Rap Mons touch my lips.

"That was sweet~ You know... your lips is so tasty. Good thing I lock that door. If it wasn't, we wouldn't shared that sweet kiss just now. In this room alone with Just you and me~" Oh gosh with his sweet words~ He attack my lips again and this time it's a longer one~ 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rap Monster with his words~ gosh so sweet~ 

So next upppppppp……………

 J-Hope!