Jin And Me

Just You And Me

Jin

 

Your POV

 I stir around the bed and felt empty. Where is he... I open my eyes and look around. His not here. I got up and take a shower. After I had done showering, I open the door and smell the most delicious smell ever. That's my boy cooking~

I went to the kitchen and saw nobody except my one and only boyfriend, cooking. His back is facing me. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He got a little shock. 

"Morning Jin oppa~" he turn and hug me. It's so comfortable being in his arms. 

"Morning my girl~" He kiss my forehead. He hold my face.

"(Name) go wake everyone up while I set up here to eat ok?" I nod and went to the rooms.

First I went to Jimin and Jungkook room. Jimin was up already listening to music. Jimin look at me and I point out of the door. He understood. I went to Jungkook and saw his still sleeping like a baby~ I shook him but he didn't response. I cup his face and squish his cheeks. Still not working. Oh gosh. I stood on top of the bed and started jumping.

"Jungkook!! Wake up!!" He started to stir and wake up. 

"(Name)... mmm... sto-mmm..." this boy! Half awake only! Since his half asleep in a sitting position, i sat infront of him. I slam my two hands on his cheeks.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" I ran out of the room to the next room while laughing. J-Hope and V turn!

i went to J-Hope and pull his hand. He groan but sat up. I ruffle his hair and told him to go bath. I turn and immediately jump onto V.

"Oh gosh (name)!!!!! Get off of me!!" I laugh and get off. 

"Go bath! Breakfast is gonna be ready soon!" He nod and shoo me away. I took his pillow and smash it on his face. I ran off!

"(NAME)!!!!!!" I laugh and quickly went to the next room. Rap mons and suga room next! I slowly open the door and sneak in. 

"Sugarrrrrrr~ wake uppppp~" i whisper into his ear. He take the blanket and cover himself. He even freaking hit my jaw while doing that! thats it! I take the blanket and snatch it off from him. 

"You hit my jaw!! Get up now!" he pout and get up. I pinch his cheeks and turn to Rap Mons. I poke Rap Mons stomach. No response. I poke again. Nothing. Suga came and whisper to me something. Great idea. We two smirk real big. 

Suga came back with two spray. We get ready our so called "gun" spray. We aim it at Rap Mons face. Suga countdown from 3.

"3... 2... 1-!!!! RUN (NAME)!!!!!" we two dash out of the room. That scares me!! Rap Monster woke up and chase after us! I ran to Jin who is preparing the table. 

"Oppaaaaaa!! Rap Mons!!" I hid behind him. He turn and look me then turn to look at Rap Mons who stood infront of Jin. Suga lock himself outside of the balcony. Well that's really stupid... it's cold outside right now. 

Rap Mons turn and head to balcony. He hold the door so that Suga won't come in. Jin ruffle my hair and told me to help him. While helping him, I look at Suga who is still trap outside. He got that help-me-(name) look. I stuck my tongue at him. 

"Open the door! I'm your hyung!! It's cold right now!" I laugh at them. 

"No! (Name)! Give me the spray! I will let you live since you are a girl and Jin's girl." I gave him the spray as I saw suga eyes widen. Rap Mons open the door and started spraying at suga. He tried to escape but couldn't! I was laughing. Next thing I know Suga was so wet. And his shivering. I gave him his towel and push him into bathroom.

We all then sat at the dinning table and started to eat. Obviously Jin food is always the best. 

"Say ahhhh ~ " I turn to Jin oppa. I was about to eat what his giving me when...

"OMG... stop being all lovey dovey here!" I eat what Jin gave me. I smirk at them. I kiss Jin oppa cheek. I laugh as V and Jimin covered Jungkook eyes.

"Stop! We got a baby here! His too young!" Jungkook jaw drop.

"I'm not a baby!!!! I'm big enough to know and see all this!" We all laugh at him. Everyone finish their food and ran out of the kitchen leaving me and Jin. Great. Means... me and Jin had to clean everything up. 

"They left us to clean all these..." I said as I saw Jin oppa pouted. 

"Isn't it great? We two are alone now. You don't like it?" Jin look upset. 

"No no no no! I mean I like it! But we have to clean these up." I wave my hands and shook my head. Jin smile and ruffle my hair. 

I pouted as i make my hair neat again. Jin chuckle. Suddenly Jin peck my lips. I look at him with wide eyes. He smile and cup my face. We look at each other. Looking at his brown orbs could make me melt. Lucky we are still sitting down. I would have drop to the floor already when we stand.

He Peck my lips again. My heart beat increase. Why is he doing this to me! He smile bigger and peck my lips again! Now heat rises to my face! I'm blushing real bad! He chuckle at me. He kiss me. He kiss me so passionately. So sweet. So nice. We let go. We needed air

"You are just too cute for me not to kiss you. (Name) right now there is Just you and me. I love you." He hug me and we stay like that. Until... 

*Cough* all 6 pair of eyes looking at us. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those Bangtan Boys~ and Jin with his pecks~ 

Feel free to comment! Press "next"!!

 V!