Suga And Me

Just You And Me

Suga

 

 Your POV

"Come on let's go out~ let's walk in the park. It's nice weather anyways~" Suga whine at me. We were cuddling with each other on my bed. 

"Can't we stay like this? I like it like this~" I whine back. Suga pull back and pout at me. He even gave me a puppy eyes. I can't stand Boys with aegyo! I fall for it! Especially my sweet Suga's aegyo!

"Fine fine fine... go and wear more thicker clothes and wait for me outside." I push him out of my room. I close the door and put my hand on my chest. Feeling my own heart beating like crazy.

I went out of the room and saw Suga pushing V away. V was clinging onto Suga.

"I said no! Don't follow us! We want some time to ourself! Go away V! Let go of me!" Suga tried to pull V hands away from his but V wouldn't move. I shook my head and walk to them.

"V... let him go or I won't buy you that alien toy you have been wanting for~" I smirk and cross my arms. V widen his eyes and let his hands go.

"Ok! Ok! I won't follow! I will be like a Good boy and stay at home!" V ran to the couch and sit like a good boy. I smile and pull Suga hand. Off we went to the park. I notice Suga was carrying something.

"What's with the camera?" We sat down as we reach the park. Suga put his camera further from us. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Come on let's take a selca" Suga look at his lens. I look at it and do a v sign. He snap it. He told me to do another pose. I nod and smile big. 

Suga POV

I told her to do another pose. She put down her hands and smile very big till her eyes form a cresent moon. Beautiful. 

"1.. 2.. 3-" I was about to snap the picture. I quickly kiss her cheek while snapping the picture. She turn her head and look at me with wide eyes. 

"Oppa!" She is so cute! She is blushing! I pinch her cheek and look through the photos. I got to admit. We look like a cute couple! I look at her and she was cooling her cheeks down. She puff her cheeks and I quickly snap a photo. I look at it. And i started to smile because the picture is just so perfect and cute! She turn her head and widen her eyes.

"oppaaaaa!! Delete it!!" She tried to get the camera but I move it away from her. 

"Wait! Wait! Look at it first!" I show it to her. she saw it and cover her face from being embarrassed. I laugh at her. So adorable!

Your POV

I cover my face from that embarrassment. Goshhhhhh.... whyyyyy.... Suga took my hands and look at me. Just by looking at him in the eyes. Feel like melting. Suga face came near and stop a few millimeters infront of my face. Suga let go of my hands and cup my face. 

"You know... you don't have to be embarrassed~ you are just too cute that you made my heart flutter. You are just so perfect that you made me want to take photo of you. I love you (name)" with that his lips met mine. I broke the kiss as I needed air. Guess what? I am blushing real hard now. I heard suga chuckle.

"Cute" Suga smile at me and put his arm on my shoulder. He put my head on his shoulder. We sat like that for quite sometimes. I played with his other hand. 

"This is what I like. Sitting here with you. Seeing the night sky and breathing fresh air. It's just great. But having you by my side is much more better than anything. Alone with you. Just you and me." Suga said with his nice husky voice. He kiss my forehead and lay his head on my head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga is so sweet like Sugar~ 

Next up is 

Jungkook! 

that will be the last one!