How I met my best friend

My love story

So when I first met my best friend, it was really weird because it just is isn't it?? 

The first time I met my best friend was when I was in my first year of middle school. It was fun the first time because we had so many similarities.

I was walking down the hall and I heard music from a room. I went to go check to make sure that there won't be a robber who was going to rob the school or anything. But when I went to look through the window I was wrong. I saw a guy just dancing like he doesn't care if anyone see's and just feels like he's having lots of fun. He also looked like he really enjoyed it. The music suddenly stopped and he looked at me. I made a quick move and hid really quick. I think he was saying something but I couldn't really hear because of course he was in the room and the doors were close. He opened the door and I froze. It was actually really funny because when I froze my ooze was just so weird that he gave me a confused face and asked if I was okay. He was surprised when I said something because he thought I saw a ghost when I froze but I explained it all later that day and he was relieved. After all the awkwardness  we introduced ourselves and talk a little bit. He said that his name was Kai, that is such a lovely name. Oh and also we roamed the halls just examining everything like the paintings on the walls or the chandeliers.

There was a window. A big big window the was bigger and wider than me. I was so amazed I screamed like a little because I have never seen such a big window. I was concentrated with how big the window was that I didn't realize that Kai wasn't right next to me because I remembered him walking next to me but guess he just went to the bathroom or somewhere without telling me. Because of the boredness rising on me I decided to look outside through the window. I laughed because I randomly saw a person tripping and it seemed like the person who tripped was a guy. I laughed so bad that I cryed. He stood up and waved to me. I was confused at first but when I took a closer look it was Kai!!. I laughed even harder and while I was laughing I waved back to him. We met outside and it looked like he was embarrassed. I apologized to him because it must've hurted his feelings when I laughed. Everything was cleared so we decided to get some icecream because the day was already over. We got our icecream and I said that I was going to pay because of how bad I was treating him today. I payed them like I was suppose to. I was very happy because the icecream was soo delicious and also very happy to see Kai smiling. There was a playground near hear so we went there to swing.

Munch munch munch was all I heard when I was sitting next to him on the swing. Gosh he chews loud. I told him to shut it and he did. Wow so amazing. I did a little dance because I got to the chocolate part of my icecream. I acidentally did it in front of him and he was very impressed of my dancing. I told him that his dancing was also impressing. 

"We should make a team then!" I suddenly said. "What really, are you sure?" Kai asked. I totally totally said yes because I just suddenly came up with that idea and he liked it. So we decided to be a dancing team and we named our team "The Rocket Team" because it sounded cool to him and I went ahead and agreed with him. 

Stars are suddenly filling the sky and I see the moon. They are really pretty!! I closed my eyes and imagined our dance team. We are going to success ain't everything that we're going to participate in. That's what I saw when I closed my eyes. "I should go home now. My parents are going to freak out and also maybe call the police too search for me so yeah I'll see you later." I told him and he just told me to have a safe trip getting back home. So we parted our ways and had a good sleep. 

P.s I know I didn't tell you guys how we became best friends but you can just tell by my story or maybe not but it's just the beggining of our friendship there's going to be more so be ready for next time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for such a late update guys I promise I'll do good next time and I'll see you next time