Hospital?

My love story

I hear sirens going on and off. Ughh so annoying. So I went back to sleep to not hear the sirens agian.

I woke up and saw that I was in a hospital and also my mom was on the right side of me on the other side was Kai and Kris.

All of a sudden I feel this sharp pain just stabbing me on my right shoulder and just everywhere.

It was great that they were all sleeping but because me hurting I woke someone up and it was Kris?

Kris asked me if I was fine and I said yes even tho my body was hurting everywhere. I should've just told him that it hurts everywhere and that he should call a nurse.

We were akward for a few minutes then suddenly we hear mumbling and it sounded like it was from Kai. Is he talking in his sleep I asked myself.

Kris just laughs saying how dumb Kai is and that he should record Kai sleep talking. I suddenly stopped Kris by grabbing his hand that was going to get the phone.

He stops and look into my eyes I could feel it too. I froze then luaghs hurting my stomache.

He then calls the nurse waking up the other two people who was beside me.

I made an angry face because of him doing that.

The nuse came and told them step out for a moment the doctor also came in.

They've been in the room for about an hour or so them went out I hear them talking and I heard something.

My mom came running at me crying. For I don't know so i asked her whats wrong.

She said she's happy that I'm just alive.I laughed making me hurt and I knew that it would hurt because I've done that before and the doctor also told me..

Kai hugs me and Kris steps out to talk to someone on his phone.

When they all gathered around me I asked them something  that made them froze.

I asked them who was the guy who saved my life

My mom says it doesn't care. As long as I'm still alive she and the other people who cares about me will be happy so I agreed with her.

But I really wanted to pay him back for saving my life and I wanted to know how I'm in the hospital with all these bruises and scratches.

Kris then said that the nurse called and said that the guy who saved my life is outside.

I stood up with all the energy I had and went outside to talk to him. Look at all thier faces when Ilooked back to say I was fine.

The guy stood up loooking at me. My first inpression of him wasn't that bad. He was tall and strong looking also very handsome.

He asked with a worried face how i was feeling and i told him fine just a little hurt here and there.

He told me that i should rest and I said okay but I asked him who he was. hat was his name.

He old me he was Yunho and that he saw me falling down very fast. He ran as fast as he can to me and called the police.

He told me that was it but I felt llike something was missing And I also had to ask for his number because when I recover I would like to pay him back.

So we went different directions and that was the fist but not the last time that I saw him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone I hope everyone enjoyed this cahpter and any other chapter. Sorry I updayed very late. Been very busy.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :) See you next time.