Bouncy House

My love story

             I still remember the first time I met him. It was too memorable to forget. I remember how my heart pounded so fast, how I had to constantly catch my breath, and how my face would redden so quickly. I met him in a bouncy house, it was big, red, pretty, and very bouncy. You didn't expect that, did you? At that time we were to young to even know about feelings. Anyways, it was on his sixth birthday in Jeju Island. It was my first time visiting there and I was very excited. However, I didn't remember much about my first trip to Jeju. Like I said I was young back then. 

             That day in Jeju, I was riding my bicycle behind my parents who were walking. It was my first time riding my bicycle, so I was having a little trouble. From far ahead I could hear my mother telling me to hurry. As I replied to my mother, I saw something red from the corner of my eye. I turned my head to the right and i saw this HUUGEEE bouncy house, it was bigger than you could imagine. At that moment I could'nt resist and quickly ran into the bouncy house. I had so much fun jumping, that i didn't realize the boy sitting at the corner with his back faced at me. I bounced to his direction, and asked if he was okay. He quickly stood up and wiped his cheeks with his sleeves. He turned to look at me with anger in his eyes. Instead of being intiminated by his glare, I thought it was pretty funny.

           I covered my mouth with my hands to stop the laughter, however  it came out naturally. He got so mad at me that I could see steam coming out of his ears. However, I just laughed even harder, but I stopped to catch my breath. After seeing my reaction, he started to laugh and I laughed along with him. After like minutes of laughing, we stopped because our stomachs were starting to hurt. After all the laughing, I introduced myself, and took my hand out for him to shake. He stood there and looked at my hand. I was hesitant wondering if he was going to shake my hand or stare at it like it was an alien hand. 

          However he gave me a smile and shook my hand. "I'm Wu Yifan." I smiled back at him, and just before I was going to say something, I heard my mother shouting put my name. "Well bye I have to go," I quickly got out of the bouncy house. As I was walking, I looked back at him and saw a small pout on his face. I looked to the left and saw a sign that said, "Happy Birthday Wu Yifan." Once I saw the sign I quickly ran back into the bouncy house. "You're back," he said with a big smile on his face. I hugged him tightly and said," You shouldn't pout it doesn't look good on you." As I was getting out I said one more thing to him, "Happy birthday Wu Yifan."  And that was the very first time we met.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys I hope you liked the first ever chapter. Comment down below what you think. This is my very first fanfic story so don't be so judgemental

    Also props to the co author Awsomme_