The braclet

My love story

Every summer I would go back to Jeju island to see if I would ever meet him again. Today I am going back to Jeju island and its been four years since I've seen him. I know its been a long time right? But I don't know why I want to meet him again? Its not like I like him, I don't even know him. But the thought of him makes me happy. The minute I got to Jeju island, I tried finding my way back the house with the bouncy house. As I walked around I realized that all these houses looked the same. If they looked the same, how was I suppose to find the right house. I started to roam around like a lost little girl, although I'm already 12 years old. As I kept looking around I started having this weird feeling in my stomach and thoughts roamed around my head. What if I don't find him? What if I never get to see him again? No, it can't be, I have to see him again, before I start school in Seoul. As the sun started to go down and my heart started to pound heavily. I was getting so frustrated that I didn't realize a fast figure pushing me down. As I was down on the ground with my knees scrapped, I looked up to the figure. "Yaa, watch where you're going!" "Mian hae," he said as he pulled me up. Having a closer look at his face he became familiar to me.

 "Well anyways I'm Wu Yi Fan," he said. I was flustered by what he said. When I calmed down after he said that I apologized to him because I was also the one at fault because I wasn't paying attention. I finally met him, finally met him after four years! But I didnt stay for long. I didn't even get the chance to tell him that it's me, that I was the one you were with at the bouncy house when you got mad. It was getting late, I had to get home. My flight leaves tomorrow morning at nine o' clock and I had to get home before I get yelled at. I ran off without saying a word. As I ran I can hear him yelling out, "Wait Wait!!!"

The next morning as I went into the bathroom I washed my face then brushed my teeth. As I brushed my teeth, my wrist felt empty. As I thought of it, I must have dropped it at the place where I met Wu Yi Fan again Kris's Pov As I saw her running, I saw her dropping something so I went to the palce where she dropped it and her bracelet was on the green grass. I yelled for her to wait but I guess she didn't hear so I picked it up and took it home with me. She didn't give me her name yet and where and she had to go at nine o' clock. I'll just ask her. Well if we see each other again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I'm sorry guys that you guys had to wait so long for me to update the chapter but hope you guys like it and tell me if it was good or not. It will be a big help and also i will update next week I promise ;)