I coincidently did

My love story

I went to lay at my couch. I closed my eyes for a little bit and I imagined Kris just in front of the place and I thought of it.! I must've dropped my bracelet at the place where Kris and I met. The place felt very special and important to me for some reason but there's one thing. How am I suppose to get the bracelet back. I live far away from Jeju Island and I only go there once in a year.  Also my parents won't let me go there alone.

I suddenly open my eyes and notice that I just knocked out in the couch because the couch was comfortable and so warm. As soon as I got up, I went right up to the cell phone and dialed my parents phone number because they were out going somewhere. They picked up and I told them that I lost my bracelet at Jeju island and I have to go back to get it. They gave me a straight up answer and said "NO!" I knew at that point that I would never get to see the bracelet ever again. But I coincidently did. 

One day while I was walking home from school. I saw a jewelry store that was new and went in there to see what was in it. I was browsing all the stuff until I stopped. Why does this bracelet look so familiar to me. I asked the cashier who have the bracelet and the cashier said it was from a fancy young fellow who lives all the way in Jeju island . Of course it was expensive so why would I buy it. But why would this bracelet keep telling me to buy it and it felt like a very special thing to me. I made a plan in my head and decided to save up money to buy that bracelet. I told that cashier to save the bracelet and give my name under it. So from now on I'm going to start saving up money and stop wasting money.

 __________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey my fellow subscribers. I hope you like it and I kept my promise. This is a short one but it's also a good one. So I might write the other chapter next week and Happy Memorial Day to everyone