HELP!!! I'm falling

My love story

Ughh I've been having worries a lot and lots of insecurities. I mean girls have lots of insecurities right??

I've been having so much stress that I don't even concentrate on class. Sometimes I even think to myself why I'm living in this world.

But I'm proud I have my bestfriend who supports me and his brother since I have no other friends.

I tell Kai everything because I can trust him then he goes tell Kris. Haha he's so funny.

Oh and also I heard that there's a new cafe near my house and I like cafe's so I would want to go there to clear my mind once.

So I'm at Kai's house right now and we just talk like usual and Kris joins us. As I'm talking to Kai my eyes are fixed on Kris.

And I see him texting someone while smiling and sometimes he would giggle a little.

I was so curiuos all throughtout the day so when I was going out I asked Kai to leave me and Kris alone for just a minute or so.

Things got so awkward. I started the talking first with a curious voice. " Who were you texting?" I asked.

He got surprised then laugh.How could he. "Why do you want to know who I texted and how did you know I was texting?" Kris then said 

"I wanted to know because I wanted to know and I knew you were texting because with that loud laughter of yours we looked at you." I said

"Well you don't have to worry about that and wow I luagh that loud anad also it's not like you like me or anything. Do you?" Kris said

"Okay fine don't tell me but to just tell you now that I will find who your texting sooner or later!!" I said then went to the door and shut the door.

Right when I shuted the door my face was filled with tears and my heart felt like it was sinking. I ran home crying and running.

I didn't know that I could run this fast because I was already at my house. I tired finding The keys to the house but ,y eyes were stilled filled with tears.

It was so hard finding them with teary eyes and a sad heart. 

I see light like someone was coming and I looked back. Oh My Gosh!! It was my Moms car and she came home early.

I suddenly wiped my tears and putted on a fake smile." Oh you're home early." I said 

"No It's 1:30 in the am and young lady why are you outside in the dark this late at night?"

Oh gosh what am I even thinking and I didn't even know it was this late. Luckily, It was the weekends so I didn't have to worry.

"I'm sorry mom I was at Kai's house just talking and taking care of them agian." i said with a pouty face

"Ahh so you were at his house and you're taking care of them agian. Hasn't it been too many times already!" My mom said

"Yes mom but they are better then the other weeks." 

She got her keys and unlocked the door. When we got inside she said that I don;t need to be faking a smile.

Ughh she got me again and she knows me so well huh.

So I told her everything and she told me something so new that made me feel better.

We stayed up all night I mean that I was the only one who stayed up because my mom had work the next day and I didn't want to tire her out.

It was already next Saturday so me and my mom went to the new cafe that was next to us. We got there and my oh my how could I describe it.

It was like a warm fresh windy beach that I could stay on all day.Me and my mom went inside and i fekt this chilli wind passing me. It felt refreshing.

I ordered the drinks and we waited in a table near the clear window. I was getting tired waiting for the drinks so I looked outside and saw Kai and Kris.

I went outside and there was a cliff. They were on the other side I called there names. And as soon as I ran towards them and they saw me I fell.

I called for help and reached out my hand. I see Kai,  Kris, my mom and others. Kris held out his hand for me but they were too far.

Finally the time has come. I didnt need to live no more atleast thats what i was think in my head then I see blackness. Everywhere there was blackness.

Is this realy where I am??

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well hey everyone. Did you guys wait for long. I hope you guys didn't and I don't know if you guys liked the story so far so comment

down below what you think. That'd be a great help and I'll see you guys next time.